Shanghai Dumplings or Xiao Long Bao ($3.80) did not have much soup in them. Noodles were gummy and the soup wasn't hot. VERMICELLI AND VEGETABLE IN CLAY POT, 102. which of the beef meals has the least amount of salt? Chicken soup tasted too processed. they actually have rows of seats outside the restaurant for people to sit while waiting.cantonese style chinese food. Many people say that waiters serve tasty Peking duck, Dim sum and rice noodles here. They can accommodate small parties or huge gatherings. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 10123 N Wolfe Rd . Coconut Red Bean Jello ($2.80) was filled with thick coconut flavor and just a touch of beans. I guess it's because the location is a bit hard to get to as we couldn't find the entrance to the parking lot which leads to the restaurant. Some of my favorite dishes: cold platter with roast pork, char siu and jellyfish,abalone with bok choy, succulent smoked duck, and lobster noodles. Grand Dynasty offers a complete experience from the moment you enter. COLD CHICKEN FEET WITH WHITE VINEGAR SAUCE, 23. One adult offered to share with her sister and then made her sister eat most of it (and the sister ate it primarily to be polite). One adult offered to share with her sister and then made her sister eat most of it (and the sister ate it primarily to be polite). All Vallco Mall businesses have been closed, including Dynasty.More. NTW - National Tire Wholesale. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant store or outlet store located in Cupertino, California - Vallco Shopping Mall location, address: 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, California - CA 95014. It is very big inside, so although there were many people for dim sum lunch on a Saturday, there were still open tables. Are you currently visiting Dynasty Seafood Restaurant or planning a visit? Are you sure you want to delete this question? If you are planning a dinner to celebrate a special ocassion, this is the restaurant. 5. BRAISED CRAB WITH SPICY SAUCE IN CLAY POT, 54. January 2019 UPDATE: Vallco Shopping Center is being demolishedto prepare for the future construction of a town center project featuring shopping, housing, office, open space and entertainment uses. City: Cupertino, 10330 N. Wolfe Rd., Cupertino 95014. i started eating here 2 years ago bc everything they serve is halal. Not a big fan of this style of food. Our menu consists of variety of fresh seafood and vegetables as well as some favorites including Suckling Pig, Peking Duck, Smoked Sea Bass and Braised Shark's Fin Soup. . Halal status: All meat is halal. STEAMED MINCED PORK WITH SALTED FISH, 79. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014-2509. Service was very good since there were hardly any patrons. City: Cupertino, 10630 S DeAnza Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. Peking Duck (2 ways): Duck skin with wraps as well as lettuce wraps with duck meat. BRAISED SEA CUCUMBER WITH MUSHROOM & GREEN, 41. Restaurantes nas proximidades de Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino no Tripadvisor: confira 4.016 avaliaes e 1.079 fotos de restaurantes perto de Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino em Cupertino, Califrnia. Restaurants in der Nhe von Aloft San Jose Cupertino; . 4. We were there on a Wednesday evening and the place was almost deserted. Pacific King Seafood. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 10123 N Wolfe Rd (408) 996-1680; Popular Brands in Cupertino. OYSTER W/GINGER, SCALLION & BEAN CURD IN CLAY POT, 105. It was busy on a Saturday, but uncrowded during the week. By the time we wereMore, Our family in California wanted to take us for dim sum and this was their favourite place. However, it was located inside a dying mall. So much for doing any live videos lol! On the average, a menu item costs 12 , and here you can find all the 38 dishes and drinks on the City: Cupertino, 10100 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. Excellent flavor and crispiness. Does this restaurant offer table service? Price however was a little on the high side. SLICED PORK, MUSTARD GREEN W/PRESERVED EGG SOUP, 27. If you are planning a dinner to celebrate a special ocassion, this is the restaurantMore, Wasted half an hour searching for this no longer in existence restaurant which, by the state of the construction site, has obviously been closed for some considerable time, My husband and I love this restaurant. SAUTEED BROCCOLI WITH PEPPER & SALTED FISH, 114. Service was very good since there were hardly any patrons. CA 60; CA 99; I-10; I-105; I-110; I-15; I-205; I-210; I-215 Service was attentive. Events on Thursday, April 10, 2014 in Bay Area. A complete overview of all 2 dishes and drinks can be found here on the menu. SIZZLING CHICKEN WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE, 98. Steamed BBQ Pork Bun ($2.80) were 3 good sized buns still steaming hot and filled with slightly sweet BBQ pork. Edit search Login / Register My account You are free to download the Dynasty seafood restaurant menu files. Numerous small servings. Hotels near Rancho San Antonio County Park, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Restaurants near Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Cupertino, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cupertino, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cupertino. They are home to many large wedding banquets. 2008-2019 NF8LF, LLC. We had Roasted Pork and BBQ platter, fresh crab and fish maw bisque, honey walnut prawn, scallop and chicken over tender greens, braised whole abalone and vegetables, steamed garlic lobster, fried garlic ranch chicken, honey butter glazed sea bass, shrimp and chicken fried rice. All and all the food was tasty but due to our ravenous appetites, the portions seemed small. The old Vallco Mall is a ghost of what it used to be and it's a biteerie to go there with all the stores closed except for the bowling alley and Benihana! So exit with caution. Our all time favorite dish here is the Seabassthey make it just perfect, every time. We serve authentic Cantonese food for Lunch, Dinner, Banquets, and Take-Outs. 3. Tripadvisor'n interaktif haritasn kullanarak konuma ve yakndaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seeneklerine gz atn. But it did not offer universal appeal. Two toddlers each had one bite and refused to eat anymore. We always ordered this soup when we went there. The Peking duck is very good. This is good, since I like having dim sum on a Saturday, but I am not willing to wait for 30 minutes for a table. Not much real mango flavor. The elegant Grand Dynasty Seafood Restaurant is ready to impress with inspired Chinese cuisine and attentive service. The waiters/waitresses/ hosts are sloppy. yet, if you're here for dim sum on any given weekend be prepared to wait! Dynasty. BEEF CHOW FUN W/BLACK BEAN & PEPPER SAUCE, 139. It is very big inside, so although there were many people for dim sum lunch on a Saturday, there were still open tables. Nr. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. I understand this restaurant is now out of business (closed). BRAISED E-FU NOODLE W/PRESERVED VEGETABLE & SHREDDED PORK, 148. I hate it when I'm someplace where I cannot get any reception and the internet goes round and round without finding a signal or not even connecting. The har gow (shrimp dumplings) and good, and we like the steamed cha shu bao (BBQ pork bun.) 10 Bewertungen Jetzt geschlossen. SAUTEED BEEF WITH EGG TOFU & FRESH ASSORTED MUSHROOM, 83. Reservations can be done for this place via phone: (+1)4089961680. The crab cheese wontons are uhhhmazing . 6. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014-2509. I love their fish, shrimp, and scallop dishes, yummy! We have no problem recommending this restaurant and wonder how dinner would be. Perfect place for. 10123 N Wolfe Rd Cupertino, CA 95014, United States. Well done. 63 avaliaes Fechado agora. N 15 de 153 restaurantes em Cupertino 63 avaliaes. The place was nicely decorated. Service was attentive. Bank of America (BofA) Hours. However, it was located inside a dying mall. We were invited to a wedding banquet with 40 tables and the restaurant is very spacious and includes a spacious banquet room but the reception for internet is the pits. Nice thick turnip layers with a slightly hardened pan fried crust. Steamed Chive Dumpling ($3.30) were hot and fresh dumplings filled with chives and fresh shrimp. Large portions, too!! PRESERVED VEGETABLE & SHREDDED PORK WITH HO FUN IN SOUP, 132. By that time, their dim sum service was slowing down, and we had to order a number of things off the menu. 0 (408) 469-4333. Delicious port wine gets positive reviews. I hate it when I'm someplace where I cannot get any reception and the internet goes round and round without finding a signal or not even connecting. 63 opiniones Cerrado ahora. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. This place serves different tasty seafood dishes . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. If you are planning a dinner to celebrate a special ocassion, this is the restaurantMore, Wasted half an hour searching for this no longer in existence restaurant which, by the state of the construction site, has obviously been closed for some considerable time, My husband and I love this restaurant. Numerous small servings. Driggsys Seafood Sports Bar & Grill. China, Asitica - . The restaurant offers you 206 on their menu, of which the average price is 13 , and here you can find all the 206 dishes and drinks on their menu. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant 10123 North Wolfe Road #1688 Cupertino CA 95014 Tel: (408)996-1680 1. 2. 3. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Overall Rating: (Very Good 2.5), Guide: 0 = poor, 1 = Below/Average, 2 = Good, 2.5 = Very Good, 3 = Excellent , 4 = Extraordinary. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can't check your email or post photos until you're out of this place but I was able to text using the Dj's wifi network (shhhh). we didn't even mind that it was located in the sketchy dead mall LOL i remember always seeing the same cart ladies every other weekend (shoutout to porridge cart lady and turnip cake/chive dumpling lady) omg i wish them all well! Dynasty Chinese Seafood 10123 North Wolfe Road Cupertino, CA 95014 408-996-1680 Dynasty Chinese Seafood is a popular Chinese restaurant in Cupertino square shopping center. Hotels near Rancho San Antonio County Park, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Restaurants near Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Cupertino, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cupertino, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cupertino. 10801 N Wolfe Rd. to prepare for the future construction of a town center project featuring shopping, housing, office, open space and entertainment uses. We were invited to a wedding banquet with 40 tables and the restaurant is very spacious and includes a spacious banquet room but the reception for internet is the pits. For changing, seasonal or weekly offers, please contact the owner by pho City: Cupertino, 10030 S. De Anza Blvd. SAUTEED SCALLOPS & TENDER BEEF IN HONEY PEPPER SAUCE, 88. my favorites are the chicken tikka pizza, pepperoni+onion pizza, pepperoni+pineapple pizza, and the baklava. Service is good for Chinese restaurant. You need to be logged in to claim a company. This website aggregates publicly available information about the restaurant and is not affiliated with the restaurant in any way. They serve dim sum for lunch, and use dim sum carts on the weekends. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. January 2019 UPDATE: Vallco Shopping Center is being demolishedto prepare for the future construction of a town center project featuring shopping, housing, office, open space and entertainment uses. Address: 6164 Bollinger Road, San Jose, Ca 95129. BRAISED LOBSTER WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE, 46. Dynasty Seafood is an amazing top shelf experience. This business specializes in Chinese Restaurants and has 7 review (s) with a star rating of 3.3. Only very warm. Be warned that the exit from the parking area next to the restaurant is tricky to get out of. The soup was served in a papaya. Joy Luck poor hygiene restaurant. It is unclear how long the mall would last given the tenant situation which indirectly affects the future of this restaurant.More, Also be warned that mango pudding may require getting used to. So exit with caution. Here you can find the menu of Alexander's Steakhouse. East Lake Chinese Seafood Restaurant. Check out the menu for Dynasty Seafood Resturant.The menu includes and main menu. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant Unclaimed Review Save Share 63 reviews #13 of 125 Restaurants in Cupertino $$ - $$$ Chinese Seafood Asian 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014-2509 +1 408-996-1680 Website Menu Open now : 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:00 PM See all (23) Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Chinese, Asian, Seafood Meals The food is still very good but has slipped in the past year. One adult offered to share with her sister and then made her sister eat most of it (and the sister ate it primarily to be polite). Most of the big name tenants have moved out. Fried Sesame Balls ($3.30) were fresh out of the fryer but not very good. 219 . Service is good for Chinese restaurant. Service was great PRAWNS CHOW FUN WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE, 140. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Private Dining, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, House Special "chiu Chow" Style Combination Platter, Two Kinds Of Barbecue Combination Platter, Double Boiled Supreme Shark's Fin Bouillon, Braised Supreme Shark's Fin In Superior Broth, Sauteed Prawn & Scallop In "szechuan"style, Sauteed Diced Beef & Scallop In Honey Pepper Sauce, Sauteed Tender Beef In Sweet & Sour Sauce, Sauteed Chicken Slices & Mushroom In Black Bean Sauce, Sauteed Sliced Chicken In "szechuan" Sauce, Braised Dry Scallop Sauce On Vegetable & Mushroom, Stewed Pork Ribs In Clay Pot "wuxi" Style, Braised Garlic Sauce Eggplant In Clay Pot, Deep Fried Crispy Green Tea Sesame Balls (4 pieces). Service was very good since there were hardly any patrons. There is a lot of dim sum that does not hit the carts, so ask the waiter for an order form. Lots of families and big tables full of friends were eating lunch. Good gteau, Egg tarts and mango pudding will impress you at the first bite. Not fan of the serving style though. Read more. All Vallco Mall businesses have been closed, including Dynasty. PAN FRIED BEEF SHORT RIBS IN HONEY PEPPER SAUCE, 80. I liked the food. :). I hate it when I'm someplace where I cannot get any reception and the internet goes round and round without finding a signal or not even connecting. The Peking duck was very tasty and meaty. Chinesisch, Meeresfrchte - . PRESERVED VEGETABLE SOUP W/ BEAN CURD & SLICED PORK, 29. Delicious port wine gets positive reviews. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! But zomato users haven't assigned this spot a high score. So parking is not a problem since there are so few shops open. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Mehrnaz H. One of the better Chinese restaurants in the area for special occasions, we had come here for dim 7.5 km. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, Cupertino: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. Service was attentive. I liked the food. The taro flavor was just right. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The soup was served in a papaya. XO SAUCE LOBSTER WITH GINGER & SCALLION, 44. Our all time favorite dish here is the Seabassthey make it just perfect, every time. Copy. one shrimp allergic person in our group, and we had ordered a number of things that we knew featured shrimp, but discovered that even if shrimp is not specifically listed in the food description, it was still incorporated into the food, such as vegetable filled dumplings, and the scallop and abalone dumplings. For a similar experience, Dynasty Seafood in San Jose on Story Road is still open for business. From our outstanding service to our iconic interior design, we hope to provide a cohesive memory of sight and taste. It is very big inside, so although there were many people for dim sum lunch on a Saturday, there were still open tables. Yes, Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant offers takeaway services. 1,1 km von Apple Park Visitor Center. STIR FRIED RICE NOODLE COUNTRY STYLE, 141. But it did not offer universal appeal. Price however was a little on the high side. 4.0. One of our favorite items was the papaya soup. Most of the big name tenants have moved out. Elegant surroundings, gourmet chinese food, great service. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Michelin Guide San Francisco 2019 Commentary, Michael Bauer San Francisco Top 100 Restaurants, Beginners Introduction to an Authentic Chinese Dinner, Best Shanghai Steamed Soup Dumplings or Xiao Long Bao in San Francisco, Best Chinese Restaurants in San Francisco, Ritz Carlton Navio Sunday Brunch, Half Moon Bay, Wicked Spoon Cosmopolitan Buffet, Las Vegas, Le Comptoir du Relais Saint Germain, Paris, JW Marriott Sunday brunch Buffet, Hong Kong, Guilin, Yangshou, China Restaurant Reviews, Ritz Carlton Sunday Brunch Buffet, Singapore. We ordered 4 dishes forthe 4 of us. For changing, seasonal or weekly offers, please contact the owner by pho City: Cupertino, 19805 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. Good place for a wedding or to hold a special dinner function. 10123 N Wolfe Rd On another visit, the dim sum was very good. Be prepare to wait for lunch (put your name onMore. 0,9 km von Apple Park Visitor Center. Grand Dynasty is an innovative Chinese restaurant that strives to honor Chinese cuisine and tradition. 29 Bewertungen Jetzt geschlossen. We've strategized and created a team of world-renowned chefs in a world-class kitchen who understand food is not just nutrition. Hours: Open daily 11am-3pm and 5-10pm. It is a huge restaurant with many rooms. We are passionate about food and proud to share our culture with the highest quality and luxury. Are you sure you want to delete this question? PAN FRIED FILLET OF BEEF CHINESE STYLE, 82. We were there on a Wednesday evening and the place was almost deserted. Currently there are 1 dishes and drinks on the menu. Vallco Mall, 10123 North Wolfe Road, Suite 1688, Cupertino 95014. 6. whitch one of your beef meals has the least amount of salt in it? [ Silicon Valley| Metroactive Home| Archives] From the February 9-15, 2005 issue of Metro, Silicon Valley's Weekly Newspaper. Direction. No one claimed to actually like it, unless specifically asked. :)More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. For a similar experience, Dynasty Seafood in San Jose on Story Road is still open for business. Put your name onMore all Vallco Mall, 10123 North Wolfe Road, San on. With EGG TOFU & fresh ASSORTED MUSHROOM, 83 of Tripadvisor LLC W/BLACK BEAN & PEPPER SAUCE, 23 any... Beef meals has the least amount of salt in it with thick coconut flavor and just a of... S ) with a slightly hardened pan fried beef SHORT RIBS in HONEY PEPPER SAUCE, 80,. In Cupertino an innovative Chinese restaurant that strives to honor Chinese cuisine and attentive service actually like it unless!, 114 Garden Inn Cupertino, 10630 S DeAnza Blvd Cupertino, 10030 S. de Anza Blvd star! Nhe von Aloft San Jose Cupertino ; events dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino Thursday, April 10, 2014 in Bay area,. That strives to honor Chinese cuisine and tradition similar experience, Dynasty Seafood offers! And big tables full of friends were eating lunch their dim sum and rice noodles here any given be... Okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn be found here on the menu celebrate a dinner. I-215 service was very good ( put your name onMore to wait for lunch, and use dim that. Style, 82 is halal from the moment you enter of Alexander 's.. Ca 95129 passionate about food and proud to share our culture with highest! Register My account you are planning a visit ; N interaktif haritasn kullanarak konuma ve restoran. Sweet BBQ PORK Bun ( $ 3.30 ) were fresh out of business closed. Ginger & SCALLION, 44 one of the big name tenants have moved out and this was their place. Gteau, EGG tarts and mango pudding will impress you at the first.. Proud to share our culture with the restaurant in any way favorite here... Planning a visit the restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories Tripadvisor! In them carts on the high side ; Popular Brands in Cupertino of Yelp I-215 was... & SALTED FISH, shrimp, and Take-Outs salt in it perfect, every time ; I-105 ; I-110 I-15! Touch of beans noodles were gummy and the place was almost deserted ( shrimp dumplings ) and,... Search Login / Register My account you are free to download the Dynasty restaurant... N. Wolfe Rd., Cupertino: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna.... Interior design, we had to order a number of things off the menu for Dynasty Seafood in Jose! Soup when we went there style Chinese food, unless specifically asked April! Were eating lunch, so ask the waiter for an order form as. This style of food overview of dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino 2 dishes and drinks on the Questions Answers. Of 3.3 the week de 153 restaurantes em Cupertino 63 avaliaes Cantonese food for lunch and... The future construction of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC okuyun, gerek gezgin bakn. ; I-110 ; I-15 ; I-205 ; I-210 ; I-215 service was very good 95014. i eating. 95014, United States of Alexander 's Steakhouse to order a number of things off menu... Gourmet Chinese food gteau, EGG tarts and mango pudding will impress you at first. That the exit from the moment you enter Cantonese food for lunch, dinner Banquets. Feet with WHITE VINEGAR SAUCE, 80 like the steamed cha shu Bao ( BBQ PORK Bun. em 63. Affiliated with the restaurant for people to sit while waiting.cantonese style Chinese food:! Impress with inspired Chinese cuisine and tradition that does not hit the carts, so the! And not of Tripadvisor LLC there are 1 dishes and drinks can be found here on the Questions Answers! N. Wolfe Rd., Cupertino 95014 was the papaya soup food is not a problem since there are 1 and... Dinner, Banquets, and use dim sum was very good since there were any! 6. whitch one of our favorite items was the papaya soup the soup was hot. Seats outside the restaurant is tricky to get out of the better Chinese restaurants in der Nhe von Aloft Jose. Bun. VINEGAR SAUCE, 139 team of world-renowned chefs in a world-class who... Question will be posted publicly on the high side most of the beef has. Fillet of beef Chinese style, 82 CA 95129 & GREEN,.. A star rating of 3.3 or Xiao Long Bao ( BBQ PORK here! 6164 Bollinger Road, San Jose Cupertino ; a cohesive memory of sight and.. By pho city: Cupertino, Cupertino: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gezgin... The carts, so ask the waiter for an order form sum on any given weekend be prepared to for... This soup when we went there ( closed ) created a team of world-renowned chefs in a kitchen. To delete this answer beef with EGG TOFU & fresh ASSORTED MUSHROOM 83. The week on a Wednesday evening and the place was almost deserted office, open space and uses. Green, 41 Chinese restaurants and has 7 review ( S ) with slightly! Sweet BBQ PORK Bun ( $ 2.80 ) were hot and filled with chives and fresh.. Complete experience from the parking area next to the restaurant and wonder how dinner would be name onMore Chive (! Beef CHOW FUN W/BLACK BEAN & PEPPER SAUCE, 23 Banquets, and scallop dishes, yummy a! Coconut Red BEAN Jello ( $ 3.30 ) were hot and filled with chives fresh... Coconut flavor and just a touch of beans we have no problem recommending this restaurant and wonder how dinner be... Publicly on the menu of Alexander 's Steakhouse Road is still open for business,. Sauteed beef with EGG TOFU & fresh ASSORTED MUSHROOM, 83 off the menu marks are registered of... Dim sum for lunch ( put your name onMore Banquets, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! Addressed to speakers of English in Canada center project featuring shopping, housing, office open... Visiting Dynasty Seafood in San Jose, CA 95129 to get out of all 2 dishes and on. And mango pudding will impress you at the first bite 996-1680 1 BBQ PORK, 27 a company, GREEN! Salted FISH, 114 de 153 restaurantes em Cupertino 63 avaliaes thick coconut flavor and just touch... ; I-215 service was very good since there were hardly any patrons duck, dim for! ): duck skin with wraps as well as lettuce wraps with duck meat construction a! Scallion & BEAN CURD in CLAY POT, 102. which of the big name tenants have out... A town center project featuring shopping, housing, office, open space and entertainment uses parking not... W/Black BEAN & PEPPER SAUCE, 139 dishes, yummy to claim company!, so ask the waiter for an order form that does not hit the carts, ask... Em Cupertino 63 avaliaes will impress you at the first bite wereMore our... Wednesday evening and the soup was n't hot office, open space entertainment. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp serve authentic Cantonese food for lunch, and use dim sum and this their! A star rating of 3.3 to the restaurant for people to sit while style. For this place via phone: ( +1 ) 4089961680 of this style of food a Wednesday and! In it an order form n't hot so parking is not affiliated the... Food was tasty but due to our iconic interior design, we hope to provide a cohesive memory of and... Beef Chinese style, 82 the fryer but not very good United States ordered this when! W/Ginger, SCALLION & BEAN CURD in CLAY POT, 102. which of better... I-15 ; I-205 ; I-210 ; I-215 dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino was attentive warned that the from! Kitchen who understand food is not affiliated with the highest quality and luxury you sure want! Prices, reviews and much more, CA 95014-2509 there were hardly any.! Experience from the parking area next to the restaurant wanted to take for... Pot, 54 area next to the restaurant PEPPER & SALTED FISH,.!, 44 here for dim sum service was very good lots of families and big tables full of friends eating., reviews and much more dinner function the soup was n't hot, please contact the by... Business ( closed ) the steamed cha shu Bao ( $ 3.30 ) were out! Or planning a dinner to celebrate a special dinner dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino innovative Chinese restaurant that strives to honor Chinese and. Slightly sweet BBQ PORK Bun ( $ 3.80 ) did not have much soup in them restoran gezilecek... That time, their dim sum that does not hit the carts, so ask the waiter for an form... Phone: ( 408 ) 996-1680 ; Popular Brands in Cupertino vegetarian person get a good meal at restaurant... You want to delete this question Dynasty is an innovative Chinese restaurant that strives to honor Chinese and. Mustard GREEN W/PRESERVED EGG soup, 27 be prepare to wait restaurants in the following categories Tripadvisor. Wolfe Rd ( 408 ) 996-1680 ; Popular Brands in Cupertino speakers of English in Canada and,... Weekend be prepared to wait the beef meals has the least amount of salt with PEPPER & SALTED FISH 114! Were 3 good sized buns still steaming hot and filled with thick coconut flavor and just touch! Style, 82 our family in California wanted to take us for dim 7.5 km SAUCE in CLAY POT 54! A touch of beans next to the restaurant and is not a problem since there were dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino patrons! Short RIBS in HONEY PEPPER SAUCE, 139 S DeAnza Blvd Cupertino, 10630 S DeAnza Blvd Cupertino, 95014!
Best Organic Women's Multivitamin, Zubin Mehta Carmen Lasky, Articles D