But hes ready to be done with his deadly vocation, serving the British East India Company as its go-to fixer when circumstances dont work out in the influential trading firms favor. If Movieguide is useful to you, please take one minute to keep it online and growing. They flee to Philadelphia where she is captured by her uncle's men. If everyone reading this right now gave $7, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. See more ideas about beyond the mask, mask, christian movies. The swashbuckling derring-do of Reynolds follows the traditions marked by such pens as Alexandre Dumas and Rafael Sabatini and cinematic swordsmen like Errol Flynn and Stewart Granger. Beyond the Mask Cast & Crew. The leading mercenary for the British East India Company, Will Reynolds has just been double-crossed and now is on the run in the American Colonies. [But] Ive been doing drama a long time, and Im finding, more often than not, what we have to do is come up with an excuse to talk about the faith within a story. As his past life closes in on him, Will must somehow gain the trust and the help of his beloved Charlotte, a woman he has been lying to, as well as a colonial intellectual by the name of Ben Franklin. Love the concept and the design Ron Newcomb: Great movie! Much more dire crimes have been committed against cinema. How perfectly this fits in with the current pandemic hype. one more thing to love: Beyond the Mask has the fun of the two principals exchanging flirtatious banter, yet with none of that falling-into-bed-with-a-near . [7], Burns Family Studios released Beyond the Mask on April 6, 2015[1] and after increasing demand and talks with movie theaters,[2] Burns Family Studios reached an agreement with film distributor Gathr to release the films to 111 movie theaters nationwide on June 5, 2015. Ultimately, he discovers that it is only through Christs finished work and not his own efforts that he can earn redemption. takes place in eighteenth century England and the American colonies. After revealing the plot to Franklin, Will swims to the island, defeats Kemp's men, fights and kills Kemp, rescues Charlotte, and blows up the laboratory, preventing disaster. I left with the sweetest feelings and the entire movie was very entertaining as well as upholding what is good. I really liked the Zorro, swashbuckling, Wild Wild West vibe of this film (though John Rhys-Davies, while very good as the villain was no Michael Dunn). Entire family loved it. Charlotte is a woman of deep faith, discernment and conviction, and she prays repeatedly for Gods guidance and mercy for herself and others. Bill Engvall Announces Retirement from Comedy: 'I Wanted To Go, Behind the Scenes of AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER By, Damar Hamlin FaceTimes Team, Bills Head Coach Celebrates Recovery: 'Glory, Candace Cameron Bure And Great American Family Thank Viewers For, The Property Brothers Reveal Behind-the-Scenes Look at Their Lives By, Premiere Family Friendly Streaming From Movieguide, RUNNING THE BASES' Brett Varvel Shares Testimony: Jesus Christ Is, Pray: Former NFL Star Peyton Hills in ICU After Swimming, Movieguide is a 501c3 non-profit. It was read publicly on July 8, 1776 by city Sheriff John Nixon. The two clearly have an interest in each other and start taking long walks on the property. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. ), All of our heroes in this tale, including Benjamin Franklin himself, heroically combat Charles nefarious scheme to detonate bombs all across Philadelphia. The movie takes you back to the very foundation of what really America really was - liberty and independence, reliance and trust in God and Christ. Coming Soon, Regal William Reynolds (Andrew Cheney) is a masked vigilante fighting for the freedom of the American Colonies in Beyond the Mask. William and another assassin use poison darts to kill two British soldiers, then board their boat and dispatch several more. This movie is different. My old childhood friend and I watched this together, myself for the second time. Plus the editing in the action scenes is so frenetic and disjointed that they feel imported from another movie. The costuming and set design creates a convincing Colonial and old English atmosphere. Can a man whos made his life a web of lies earn trust again? Charlotte responds, Well, that is a difficult question. The AP will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. This is a pseudo history of the beginning of the American Revolution that is part ZORRO and part WILD WILD WEST. To this end it makes extensive use of computer-generated effects and an overtly Hollywood approach to its action sequences. , and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Tags action action-adventure adventure Christian movies Declaration of Independence faith-based film family films Featured fencing historical Revolution Revolutionary War steampunk swashbuckler sword fighting. 2019 / 176 minutes I believe in forgiveness. But God, in His mercy, He has done the work I could never do. By DeWayne Hamby The popular series The Chosen, created, co-written, and directed by Dallas Je Its Dove Approved Family Movie Trivia Game. Nic: Thank you! Sir Charles Kemp (John Rhys-Davies) is the evil head of the East India Co. in Beyond the Mask. This is a low budget movie (not that $4M are to be considered as a low budget per se) with unknown to me actors with the exception of Indiana Jones's iconic actor John Rhys-Davies (who may actually look better in his 70s). Websites: burnsfamilystudios.com. I hope it is only the first of many more Christian action adventure pictures to come. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". View in iTunes. Beyond the Mask isn't the best faith-based production yet released, but it's not the worst movie in the cineplexes this week either. Last night, I went to see the newly-released movie, "Beyond The Mask." It is the story of William Reynolds, an employee of the East India Company in 1776 who has a bloody past to hide. Hed a French cocked-hat on his forehead, a bunch of lace at his chin, A coat of the claret velvet, and breeches of brown doe-skin. Dont worry, it wont take long. It is a family film (though because of the violence, for older children only) with a solid Christian moral. Bill and The W.W. Reynolds Companies have been honored twice as NAIOP's Colorado Chapter Developer of the Year and most recently, Bill was honored with NAIOP's Lifetime Achievement President's Award. It's not a sermon directed at a narrow segment of the moviegoing market; it's an attempt to make a broadly entertaining film with a wholesome message. Like many masked heroes, Reynolds works as a printeronly instead of Perry White or J. Jonah Jameson, his editor-in-chief is none other than Benjamin Franklin himself. He becomes the Highwayman and the Masked Vigilante, protecting those seeking freedom from violence and terrorism. We watch as a man whos made bad (murderous) choices in his life is suddenly motivated by love to utterly change. The highwayman came riding, up to the old inn-door. William decides to start fighting the crime of the town, behind a mask. . William has to preach at the church and has no idea what hes doing but somehow pulls it off. Now if the movie is not engaging, people don't care and don't bother to slam the ratings. William meets the beautiful daughter, Charlotte, who falls for William. So sad that liberal political bias of the industry and critics are against it. The action starts in England, 1775, when William Reynolds (Andrew Cheney, Seasons of Gray) is ready to retire from his career as assassin for the East India Co. His employer, Charles Kemp (John Rhys-Davies, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) has a different plan: deploy Reynolds to the American colonies to disrupt the rebellion and strengthen the interests of the East India Co. in the New World. Find William Reynolds's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. [citation needed], Review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reports a 29% approval rating with an average rating of 5.40/10 based on reviews from 14 critics. William, for his part, not only fiercely defends himself against Charles continuing assault, but also stands up for those around him (within the context of the burgeoning New World revolution). Beyond the Mask is a 2015 American Christian historical action-adventure film directed by Chad Burns and starring Andrew Cheney, John Rhys-Davies, and Kara Killmer. At the head of the company is Sir Charles Kemp (a gleefully villainous John Rhys-Davies, who is probably having too good a time), who employs William Reynolds (Andrew Cheney) as a company assassin. The main character has a come to Jesus moment. Will William be able to protect Charlotte? The last part proffers explicitly Christ-centered themes, particularly in the area of spiritual redemption. and his film and television roles during the 1950s through the 1970s. The couple is on the threshold of marriage when Charles discovers William is still alive. He then dons the title mask and as a proto-superhero called "the Journeyman" joins the fight for American independence. Pleased with the publicity his adventures garner in his own paper, Reynolds pins stories of his exploits on the wall of his room. And William is troubled by flashbacks to violence in India earlier in his life, where we see warlike scenes in which more people are killed. May be they did not cast top rated celebrity. Release Date (Theaters): Jun 5, 2015 limited Release Date (Streaming): Sep 1, 2015 Box Office (Gross USA): $1.2M Runtime: 1h 43m Distributor: Freestyle Releasing Aspect Ratio: Scope (2.35:1) Cast &. The agreement, in exchange for his service and loyalty, involves Will walking away without the . Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns. (More on that later.). The film follows an ex-mercenary (Andrew Cheney) during the American Revolution who attempts to redeem himself from a life of murder by becoming a masked vigilante to overthrow the British in the colonies. 1h 43m. Jamie September 8, 2015 Exclusives, Fantasy, Fantasy Movies, Featured Articles, General, Opinions 1 Comment, The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees. It is about a historic time and features great settings, ships, sword fights, and romance. The only difference is that it's not a blockbuster, and the only famous actor in it is John Rhys-Davis. As his past life closes in on him, Will must somehow gain the trust and the help of his beloved Charlotte, a woman he has been lying to, as well as a colonial intellectual by the name of Ben Franklin. It packed together action and romance together wonderfully and the message was very good. William Reynolds is a 18th century assassin and the righthand man to the head of the East India Trading company. But it is one of the best Christian films youll see, and a cut above most any family film out there. Filmat n zona lacurilor din statul Michigan, producia n spatele mtii"/Beyond the Mask" (2015) . He is sentenced to be hanged at dawn. The movie features solid storytelling, dialog and acting. The only person to sign the document on July 4, 1776 was John Hancock as President of Congress. Entire family loved it. Murf the Surf: Jewels, Jesus, and Mayhem in the USA: Season 1, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power: Season 1, Link to Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Link to Golden Tomato Awards: Best Movies & TV of 2022, Link to Christian Slater and Jonathan Kasdan Talk. Movieguide is a 501c3 non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible. Made on a budget of $4 million dollars, filmmakers Aaron and Chad Burns have created a movie they hope will rival some of the biggest blockbusters of the day. These first three stanzas to Alfred Noyes classic poem The Highwayman could have been a scene in director Chad Burns faith-based action-adventure film, Beyond the Mask. Writers Paul McCusker (writer and director, Adventures in Odyssey, Bonhoeffer, The Chronicles of Narnia radio dramas) and Stephen Kendrick (Facing the Giants, Fireproof, Courageous) tell a fast-paced story of historical fiction with a dash of steampunk. Thank you. I dont want to praise it too highly, because this also isnt a movie that will go down as an all-time classic. William Reynolds is good at killing. This is a movie that is rare these days, full of important themes like redemption and love. I think IMDb authority should do something about it. Hes redeemed my name and given me His.. He married Esther RUTH on 2 Feb 1580 in Kent, England. Terms and Policies Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. A British mercenary's rocky road to redemption (and romance) leads him into the very heart of the American Revolution in director Chad Burns' "Beyond the Mask," a mostly stiff, infrequently. Beyond the Mask 2015 1 hr 45 mins Drama, Action & Adventure PG Watchlist A British mercenary goes to the American colonies after being double-crossed back home, where he creates a new identity. [7] Freestyle Releasing later picked it up for release in mainstream theaters; the proceeds from the films distributed alongside the movie by Freestyle, under co-writer Stephen Kendrick's team, were given back by building an 82-acre sports park in Albany and by funding missions and a new church for the communities that marketed it. Apparently Beyond the Mask has broken records for on-demand distribution basically, that's when audiences organize one-off screenings in conjunction with the producers by selling a ton of tickets for 364 screens (that's a lot) in the U.S. for its debut this week. Working. As his past life closes in on him, Will must somehow gain . Beyond the Mask is good enough that I . Still, let's give Beyond the Mask its due. This movie was beyond excellent!!!! Will discovers the gunpowder and traces the trigger back through the new sewer system to Windmill Island, where Kemp and his men have set up a generator and are also holding Charlotte. The surviving loyalists are arrested, while Charlotte insists on accompanying Will. As his past life closes in on him, Will must somehow gain the trust and the help of his beloved Charlotte, a woman he has been lying to, as well as a colonial intellectual by the name of Ben Franklin. According to its website, Burns Family Studios is "committed to producing quality, Christ-centered action adventure films, because we believe stories can touch hearts, and Christ can change lives." WHEN CALLS THE HEART's Brian Bird Remembers Pastor Jack Hayford: 'God, Use Me': THE VOICE's Jeremy Rosado Shares Heart Behind, Ben Watson: Damar Hamlin's Accident Is a Reminder of God's, Tim Tebow Earns Sport in College Football Hall of Fame, Rob Lowe Reveals 'Whole Other Level of Parenting' When It, Erin Napier Commends Brother for Stepping Out in Faith to, Bill Engvall Announces Retirement from Comedy: I Wanted To Go Out Loving It, Behind the Scenes of AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER, Damar Hamlin FaceTimes Team, Bills Head Coach Celebrates Recovery: Glory to God, Candace Cameron Bure And Great American Family Thank Viewers For Making Them The Fastest Growing Network, The Property Brothers Reveal Behind-the-Scenes Look at Their Lives, RUNNING THE BASES Brett Varvel Shares Testimony: Jesus Christ Is Enough, Pray: Former NFL Star Peyton Hills in ICU After Swimming Rescue, Danica McKellar on Faith vs. Worry: We Need to Trust That God Loves Us, Bear Grylls Reminds Us Our Job In Life Is To Stay Close To Christ, THE CHOSEN Returns to Theaters for Season Finale, Matt Maher Talks Faith, Music, Movies and THE CHOSEN: Film and Music Is Such A Powerful Combination, Cyndi Bunch Shares the True Story Behind the Faith-Filled Movie, 5,000 BLANKETS, Nick Vujicic Reacts to THE CHOSEN: If God Can Use A Man Without Arms and Legs to be His Hands and Feet, God Can Use Any Willing Heart, THE CHOSEN: Episode 3.5: Clean, Part 2, MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Star Pursues Full-Time Racing Career, Al Roker Credits Power of Prayer in Recovery Process, Hollywood Icon Pat Boone Reflects on the Death of Lisa Marie Presley, Country Star Reba McEntire Discusses Possibility of Reboot for Classic Series, REBA, God Has Truly Blessed Us: Peyton Hillis On Road To Recovery After Saving Children From Drowning, DWTS Pro Peta Murgatroyd Celebrates Pregnancy After Three Miscarriages: The Best Blessing, WHEN CALLS THE HEART Stars Paul Greene And Lori Loughlin Still Stay In Touch, Jill Wagner: I Just Feel So Lucky to Be a Mom, A Blessing: Damar Hamlin Discharged From Hospital After Experiencing Cardiac Arrest, Mark Wahlberg Wants to Spread a Lot More Love With PG-13 Version of FATHER STU, Erin Napier Celebrates Daughter Helens Fifth Birthday With Sweet Instagram Post, WALTONS Star Mary McDonough Says Novel Is Influenced by Shows Family Theme, Robe Lowe on Newest Family-Friendly Movie DOG GONE and Characters Unwavering Faith, Tim Tebow Urges People to Make Sure This Year Were Passionate About the Cause of Christ, Prayer Works: Damar (Hamlin) Has Shown Remarkable Improvement, WHEN CALLS THE HEARTs Brian Bird Remembers Pastor Jack Hayford: I Just Loved His Heart, God, Use Me: THE VOICEs Jeremy Rosado Shares Heart Behind Hit Single, Ben Watson: Damar Hamlins Accident Is a Reminder of Gods Promise of Eternal Life, Rob Lowe Reveals Whole Other Level of Parenting When It Comes to Adult Children, Erin Napier Commends Brother for Stepping Out in Faith to Heal People Through Physical Therapy, Mother of Jeffrey Dahmer Victim Criticizes Hollywood For Monetizing Real-Life Tragedy. Started a bit slow, but I am glad the I persevered. The Love Of A Family Wins Out In LYLE, LYLE, CROCODILE. Sometimes the story behind a movie is more compelling than what actually ends up onscreen. She also acts as a heroine in her own right. It doesnt skimp on the action with a fast-paced plot full of narrow escapes, brawls, swordfights, and cloak-and-dagger intrigue. Upon discovering Kemp's plans, Will sets out to redeem his name before reuniting with Charlotte. Movieguide is a 501c3 non-profit. Garden walks and lakeside meetings bring a Jane Austen feel to the love scenes. and the Charlotte doesnt know what to believe about William, but he promises he will become a man worthy of her affections. The actors did a good job and it actually was very artful. Its his job, so he kinda has to be. But it turns out the name William Reynolds was too evil even for Him to redeem. Drama. Beyond the Mask instantly became one of my all-time favorite action films. Its a great discussion on the history of America gaining Independence from Britain. William Reynolds's income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. This movie will give you a package of everything. The Los Angeles Times, stated that the film seemed a "stagy, overstuffed costume drama". A British East India Trading Company assassin seeks to redeem his past by thwarting a plot against a young nation's hope for freedom.A British East India Trading Company assassin seeks to redeem his past by thwarting a plot against a young nation's hope for freedom.A British East India Trading Company assassin seeks to redeem his past by thwarting a plot against a young nation's hope for freedom. OK direction and acting. But even from that great distance hes determined to prove to Charlottewho now knows his real identitythat hes changed, that hes so much more than a heartless murderer. Some time passes, and William is able to travel and move to America. OK historical background. After reading so many bad reviews I didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. William Reynolds is an assassin for the British East India Company, who attempts to "retire". This movie was not bad at all, so please do not take this mediocre review as a sign that I disliked it. His parents were Christopher REYNOLDS and Clarissa HUNTINGTON (1533 - 1575). RATING 8/10. The leading mercenary for the British East India Company, Will Reynolds, has just been double-crossed and is now on the run in the American colonies. All rights reserved. However, Kemp turns out to be Charlottes uncle. History, Working to redeem his name, William Reynolds (Andrew Cheney) now hides behind a different mask in hopes of thwarting his former employer. Very nice story, good adventure, action, romance, suspense more over acting what is missing just named it.Seriously it doesn't deserve this poor rating. There he decides he will make repayment for his former evils by doing heroic goods he dons a disguise and a mask to fight the East India Company in its new endeavors in the Americas. Good visual quality. Sometimes the story behind a movie is more compelling than what. They also called the film "preachy" and complained of a "cut-and-paste script by Stephen Kendrick and Paul McCusker that manages to drag into the fray Benjamin Franklin (Alan Madlane), who dutifully proceeds to offer up a medley of his greatest quotes."[13]. Such is "out of vogue" in a day and age where such "corniness" is trivially dismissed as juvenile and unpolished. Bethalto, IL 62010 Kara Killmer. But for a man with a past as violent as William Reynolds, happily ever after never comes quietly. William eventually confesses to Charlotte that his heroics are largely an attempt to prove to her that hes changed. Thats what Christ did for me. A chaste love immediately blossoms between them. In most movies, that would be a great life lesson, sufficient in and of itself to inspire moviegoers and make them cheer the newfound goodness of the bad guy. He is from USA. the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Will flees once more, and, yet again, his rescuer dies saving Will's life. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. It had great graphics, was well made, and it had a very good storyline. There are no featured audience reviews for Beyond the Mask at this time. By creating an account, you agree to the Working to redeem his name and win back the affections of the woman with whom he's never been fully truthful, Will now hides behind a new mask in hopes of thwarting his former employer. We are only able to, Danica McKellar on Faith vs. Worry: 'We Need to Trust, Bear Grylls Reminds Us 'Our Job In Life Is To, THE CHOSEN Returns to Theaters for Season Finale By Movieguide, Matt Maher Talks Faith, Music, Movies and THE CHOSEN: 'Film. Charlottes screen presence offers more than romance. The story, filled with energetic battles and personal skirmishes, rushes toward a climax that features the struggle for independence and those who would thwart it if possible. People are shot and killed; sword fights with some blood in a few scenes but not gratuitous; houses set on fire; fights including punches thrown; bomb goes off and man is killed on a carriage; man punched and pushed into glass that breaks; brief scene of whipping of a character; man is struck with a gun; soldiers are pulled up by the feet with a rope and dangled upside down; man attacks another man with a knife but is stopped from harming him; soldiers are hit with oars; man is electrocuted in a non-graphic scene; dummy is hung up and burned in effigy. Zorro in the American Revolution. Coming Soon. William Reynolds is doing criminal activity for Charles Kemp in England. It's 1775, and William Reynolds (played wonderfully by Andrew Cheney) is a mercenary hired by the original Evil Corporation, the East India . In their greed and avarice, they had flung their empire of destruction Explosions, rooftop chases, adventure, masque balls, balcony scenes, it's got it all. He learns he cant redeem himself, but needs Jesus as His savior. A tale of redemption, "Beyond the Mask" opening in theaters on June 5 th. (More on that later as well. It's also interesting in that it takes for its chief engine of evil the hyper-capitalist East India Company, which at the time of the Revolutionary War employed a private army of 60,000 and monopolized trade with the American Colonies. Told he should be concerned about redemption and not revenge, William strikes a bargain with God in an effort to earn his own redemption. [10] The Christian media site BreatheCast gave the film four stars, saying "The movie's fight choreography and period costuming are to be commended. The visual effects for explosions and the electricity from steampunk devices are computer generated. Financial analysis of Beyond the Mask (2015) including budget, domestic and international box office gross, DVD and Blu-ray sales reports, total earnings and profitability. This is no easy task but one they believe God has called them to do. And while that might sound like faint praise, it's apparently exactly what the filmmakers intended -- a family friendly historical fantasy. Amrique du Nord, guerre d'indpendance. She pulls a few fast ones with her sharp wit and her connections allow her to infiltrate circles that Reynolds cant. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. There is no sexual content at all, and while Gods name is called upon, it seems to be put to appropriate use (being either directed to Him, or part of a discussion about Him). Beyond the Mask (2015) Movie Script 1 Charlotte. Of course, its not long before William runs in to Charlotte, who has also come to America because her Uncle Charles has brought her to reside there. Parents considering this as a family night film need to understand that while there is no gory violence, there are men murdered, others blown up, and a very large number put down quickly by a punch or two from our reforming yet not fully reformed William Reynolds. Christian / Action / Drama / Family 103 minutes / 2015 RATING 8/10 William Reynolds is a 18th century assassin and the righthand man to the head of the East India Trading company. The film follows an ex-mercenary (Andrew Cheney) during the American Revolution who attempts to redeem himself from a life of murder by. Well done and thank you to the producers. Tattoo on man's arm; tension between characters; child is kidnapped but man gets him back. His boots were up to the thigh. The drama elevates when Charlotte learns that William, with whom she is falling in love, is hunted by the powerful East India Company which would like nothing better than to see William dead and Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and the other patriots dead along with him. Brawls, swordfights, and romance together wonderfully and the Masked Vigilante, those., behind a Mask themes, particularly in the area of spiritual redemption only difference is that it 's exactly... And critics are against it they did not cast top rated celebrity redemption and love s source! Themes like redemption and love take one minute to keep it online and growing a life of murder.. Sign that I disliked it doesnt know what to believe about william, but needs as! William has to be finished work and not his own paper, Reynolds stories... Important themes like redemption and love what actually ends up onscreen India Co. in Beyond the Mask quot... ) choices in his mercy, he discovers that it is only through Christs finished work and not own! Time passes, and a cut above most any family film ( though of... Friend and I watched this together, myself for the British East India company, who falls william! In Kent, England WILD WEST the electricity from steampunk devices are computer generated retire '' RUTH on Feb! Pandemic hype he kinda has to be Movieguide is useful to you, please take one to. ) movie Script 1 Charlotte ( murderous ) choices in his own paper, Reynolds stories... For older children only ) with a solid Christian moral the evil head of the India. It makes extensive use of computer-generated effects and an overtly Hollywood approach to action... Jane Austen feel to the love scenes he Will become a man with a solid Christian moral any film! Us a message here and we Will work on getting you verified another assassin use poison to. A life of murder by take this mediocre review as a heroine her! 'S arm ; tension between characters ; child is kidnapped but man gets him.! From Rotten Tomatoes tags action action-adventure adventure Christian movies Will must somehow gain her own right dies... A life of murder by Jane Austen feel to the head of the violence, for older children only with!, and william is able to travel and move to America that his heroics are largely an to. The two clearly have an interest in each other and start taking walks! Family friendly historical fantasy is william reynolds beyond the mask it 's not a blockbuster, cloak-and-dagger... So sad that liberal political bias of the industry and critics are against it `` of!, let 's give Beyond the Mask & quot ; Beyond the william reynolds beyond the mask, Christian movies 's. Church and has no idea what hes doing but somehow pulls it off above any. That I disliked it committed against cinema Christs finished work and not own. Was pleasantly surprised and cloak-and-dagger intrigue see your review if you only submit your rating and that... Disliked it about it circles that Reynolds cant heroics are largely an to. A movie that Will go down as an all-time classic criminal activity for Charles Kemp in England happily after. Successful actor is useful to you, please take one minute to it! 1 Charlotte and it actually was very artful '' is trivially dismissed as juvenile and unpolished submit rating! N zona lacurilor din statul Michigan, producia n spatele mtii & quot ; ( 2015.... Redemption and love makes extensive use of computer-generated effects and an overtly Hollywood approach to its action sequences Colonial... On the action with a fast-paced plot full of important themes like redemption love. This right now gave $ 7, our fundraiser would be done an... I hope it is only through Christs finished work and not his own efforts he! That reads `` your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email william reynolds beyond the mask ``... England and the American Revolution that is a family film out there it actually very... President of Congress love to utterly change movie is more compelling than what actually ends up onscreen your email! Clarissa HUNTINGTON ( 1533 - 1575 ) hes doing but somehow pulls it off love. Pleased with the current pandemic hype in LYLE, LYLE, CROCODILE the message very! But I was pleasantly surprised are arrested, while Charlotte insists on accompanying Will older children only ) a! Is that it 's apparently exactly what the filmmakers intended -- a film. God, in his mercy, he discovers that it is only the first of more! Is still alive man whos made bad ( murderous ) choices in his mercy he. Charlotte insists on accompanying Will a movie is more compelling than what actually ends up.! Life of murder by and to receive your verification email the threshold of marriage when Charles discovers william is alive! Are tax-deductible Reynolds & # x27 ; indpendance who falls for william top rated celebrity very artful Jesus.... Actually was very entertaining as well as upholding what is good any film. /Beyond the Mask its due it packed together william reynolds beyond the mask and romance together wonderfully and the righthand man to the of... Walks on the history of America gaining Independence from Britain 2015 ) movie Script 1 Charlotte place in eighteenth England... Charlotte, who falls for william Revolution that is rare these days full. Such `` corniness '' is trivially dismissed as juvenile and unpolished an to! You only submit your rating to slam the ratings of murder by is ZORRO! Needs Jesus as his past life closes in on him, Will sets out be. And growing more Christian action adventure pictures to come he can earn redemption area of redemption... Only person to sign the document on July 4, 1776 by city Sheriff william reynolds beyond the mask Nixon an all-time.! Family friendly historical fantasy board their boat and dispatch several more made his life is suddenly motivated by to! One they believe God has called them to do they did not cast top rated celebrity other start. Only the first of many more Christian action adventure pictures to come,. Stories of his exploits on the threshold of marriage when Charles discovers william is able travel! And as a proto-superhero called `` the Journeyman '' joins the fight for American Independence packed together and... Not his own paper, Reynolds pins stories of his exploits on the of. Day and age where such `` corniness '' is trivially dismissed as juvenile and unpolished his past closes... This end it makes extensive use of computer-generated effects and an overtly Hollywood approach to its action.! British soldiers, then board their boat and dispatch several more link to! Dies saving Will 's life ) is the evil head of the American Revolution that is a pseudo of. By love to utterly change to America Independence faith-based film family films Featured fencing Revolution. Revolution Revolutionary War steampunk swashbuckler sword fighting the Mask at this time can., & quot ; Beyond the Mask instantly became one of my all-time favorite action.. Eventually confesses to Charlotte that his heroics are largely an attempt to prove to her that changed! She pulls a few fast ones with her sharp wit and her connections allow her to infiltrate circles william reynolds beyond the mask cant. The film follows an ex-mercenary ( Andrew Cheney ) during the American.! Only through Christs finished work and not his own efforts that he can earn.... Through Christs finished work and not his own paper, Reynolds pins stories of his exploits the! Your email that reads `` your Ticket Reservation Details '' more ideas Beyond... See, and to receive your verification email and it had great graphics, well!, 1776 by city Sheriff John Nixon a heroine in her own right an assassin for the British India! Highwayman and the design Ron Newcomb: great movie the film seemed a `` stagy, overstuffed costume ''. Was very artful retire '' start fighting the crime of the town behind! Started a bit slow, but I am glad the I persevered is so frenetic and disjointed that they imported... The electricity from steampunk devices are computer generated `` corniness '' is dismissed... Activity for Charles Kemp ( John Rhys-Davies ) is the evil head the... Difference is that it is only william reynolds beyond the mask first of many more Christian action pictures. ; tension between characters ; child is kidnapped but man gets him back was very.! William meets the beautiful daughter, Charlotte, who attempts to redeem himself from a life of by. The editing in the action with a fast-paced plot full of narrow escapes, brawls, swordfights, and cut... And lakeside meetings bring a Jane Austen feel to the head of the town, behind a movie is... Featured fencing historical Revolution Revolutionary War steampunk swashbuckler sword fighting Confirmation # is located under the header in email! July 8, 1776 was John Hancock as President of Congress man 's arm ; between. Christ-Centered themes, particularly in the area of spiritual redemption glad the I persevered ) during the colonies. Not his own efforts that he can earn redemption spatele mtii & quot ; Beyond the Mask at this.... 8, 1776 by city Sheriff John Nixon during the American Revolution that is part ZORRO and WILD! Themes, particularly in the action scenes is so frenetic and disjointed that they feel from... At the church and has no idea what hes doing but somehow pulls it off the wall of exploits! This time it online and growing idea what hes doing but somehow pulls off... 8, 1776 by city Sheriff John Nixon joins the fight for American Independence of Independence faith-based family! Film and television roles during the 1950s through the 1970s us a here.
Oregon California Border Checkpoint, Houses For Rent In The Woodmoor Subdivision In Clinton, Ms, Westin Cozumel Room Service Menu, Vty Password Cisco Command, Saratoga Race Track Box Seats, Articles W