Find the full warranty here, This limited warranty covers the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill manufactured by Nice review. 320 Mid Rivers Center Drive. From the moment walking through our door, you will be . I am actually surprised this price is that low with all that stainless steel construction. of cooking space, PID controller technology with Dual-Band WiFi, Direct Flame Grilling, unique to the pellet grill market. Mon-Sat 9-9. Great job on the review! ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque. Super easy cooking even for beginners. When you order your RT-B380X, you join the recteq family. I'll bet it would go a bit higher in the summer on a 90 day. I love the color after the hi heat burn in. This is the main piece of the puzzle for how the new Bullseye Deluxe is capable of reaching 1000 degrees. Lets Find Out! The technique and skills you learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a new level. We may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you if you buy through a link on this page. The RT-B380X will be shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground in 2 separate boxes. Is the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe WiFi capable? sonido original - Instagram | Tiktok | Web. I would like to see you do a review on the Oklahoma joe pellet grill. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper, all tools needed for assembly, and digital Owners & Assembly Manual. Save over $130 with this grill bundle. Burning so hot creates ash as a byproduct, which is why recteq included an ash dump for easy cleaning. How is the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe different from your other grills? Designed for the RECTEQ Bullseye (RT- B380) and Bullseye Deluxe (RT-B380X) Set Includes: (2) 20 Radius Cut GrillGrate Panels and (1) 20 GrillGrate Panel Covers 90% of the grill surface The recteq RT-B380 Bullseye was released as a pellet grill replacement for a kettle charcoal grill. RECTEQ Bullseye Deluxe, Adding A Weber Rotisserie Mods / Hot and Fast Rotisserie Chicken! Offering direct-flame grilling, it could sear and quickly cook burgers and steaks. While this feature is much appreciated, the spring in the handle quit working the first time I got this grill over 500 degrees. Keeping a lot of the DNA from the original unit, this one performs much the same albeit with lower and much higher temperature settings. Thanks Tom, good review. I believe the regular Bullseye can get to 750F which is already impressive. That seems like a major design flaw in my opinion. Most orders ship within 2-3 business days. Limited warranty does not apply to paint or damage caused from corrosion. *GrillGrate is not affiliated with RECTEQ Grills. Remove from grill and place in aluminum pan. Picture perfect Ribeye from the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe. It's new, its shiny, and its hotter than ever before. Listen, not every product that comes out of manufacturing is absolutely perfect. Dont just stop at one cooler, load up! This prime rib eye steak was smoked for about an hour at 200 degrees, and then seared for about 30 seconds per side at a much greater 800 degrees. I'm actually surprised the lid didn't get hotter. Every year right before Christmas the grocery stores around me have a great sale on bone-in rib roasts! Your email address will not be published. of cooking surface.150 deg to 500 deg temp range, auto start. Good looking grill! Find the full warranty here, This limited warranty covers the RT-1070 and RT-1070 Built In Wood Pellet Grill manufactured by recteq, LLC (recteq). Your email address will not be published. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Cant wait for the steak sear and pizza cooks on this grill. Since our doors opened, we strive to provide each and every client with the most enjoyable and relaxing manicure and pedicure services available. It's everything you ever wanted in a grill, backed by the best warranty and customer service in the business. Its cold here in Utah this time of year, and a 70 degree ambient temperature vs the 35 degrees this grill was tested in should absolutely make up the difference. When you become an insider, you will get all the latest insider information on product updates, recipes, social events, and more! Please click below to access the RT-B380X wood pellet grill manual. I usually buy a few and freeze them to cook throughou. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping* you paid on your original order. Honest review and overview of the RECTEQ RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Pellet Grill! Drippings pop and sizzle back onto your food. Great review! The Bullseye Deluxe is a much improved version of the classic Bullseye, boasting a maximum temperature of 1000 degrees as well as many premium improvements over the former. You thought the original Bullseye was hot, but weve upgraded the features on the RT-B380X to hit temperatures you cant believe. Waiting on 1st cook Tom. Does it actually get as hot as recteq claims? The folding mechanism feels very solid and locked-in when in the up position, and folds down smoothly and easily with the push of a lever underneath each side of the shelf. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Limited warranty does not apply to paint or damage caused from corrosion. Don't let them know you are putting weber parts on it, I posted that I had an onlyfire rotisserie on it and they took it down because it didn't have their name on it. WIFI-ENABLED: With the latest smart grill technology available, youll have PID control and dual-band WiFi connectivity, all connected via the recteq app, at the swipe of a screen. Temperature levels like you can't believe, dual band WiFi controller, and upgraded features for functionality make this the last grill you'll ever buy. With one quick, 60 second phone call, they had a new ignitor ready to ship out. Please click below to access the RT-B380 Bullseye wood pellet grill manual. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr. Tom, you kind of glossed over the grease collection issue with this grill. It is possible that you could be reading some of the surrounding area in these measurements. caused from corrosion. After discussing this with recteq engineers, the decision was made to send this unit back for further testing on their part, and a brand new Bullseye Deluxe was provided in its place. One of my favorite inclusions with the Bullseye Deluxe is the front shelf. I sold my 380 because it would not go as low as advertised. Not in this grill. The limited warranty does not apply to paint or damage caused from corrosion. I have the 380 and honestly don't love it. The Grill Squad is our exclusive membership program that will transform bland cookouts into booming barbecues that you'll remember for a lifetime. So I'm passing on this one. Normal wear and tear or modifications are not covered by this warranty. The new RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe features what looks to be the same PiD controller that lives on the RT-1250, with one less port for temperature probes. Apps & Sides Recipes - recteq . Overly-simply stated, instead of just the flame from the pellets providing heat, the gasses released by that fire also ignite above the pellets and burn at a much higher temperature, making that 1000 degree number achievable. I tried 5 different pellets from 5 different brands, blocking any breezes that might be blowing, tested on a cold (35 degrees) day vs a warmer day (50 degrees) and nothing seemed to make a difference. EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels. It is a by-product of the design, not a feature. My original unit arrived with a bad ceramic ignitor right out of the gate. My Reaction to the New Recteq RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe - YouTube 0:00 / 6:00 My Reaction to the New Recteq RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Bowers Barbecue 4.11K subscribers Subscribe 3.5K. Save $200 on an RT-340 Grill When You Buy An RT-1070 Grill. Retail price of $799 ( check price ), up from $399 for the standard version 1,000 F max temperature, up from 749 F previously WiFi connectivity to control it on your phone 18 lb pellet hopper, up from 15 lbs Folding front shelf I could see a Weber Smokey mountain sitting right on top of that thing, with a hunsaker hanging rack. The most popular GMG Wi-Fi pellet grill.110 AC, 17 lb fuel hopper, 468 sq. Does Rec Tec treat their customers that way? It was good for pork buts, I loved it for burgers but my weber can do all of that and stay at 225. Dansons Folds Country Smokers into Pit Boss, 1,000 F max temperature, up from 749 F previously, WiFi connectivity to control it on your phone, Thicker, upgraded metal legs for sturdier grilling. Wow, that's insane heat right there! My fear after watching this isn't that it can't get to 900+, it is that is won't be able to maintain 225 to 250. This family consists of backyard grillers, pitmasters, and chefs, along with a 5-star customer service team thats always there for you. / RECTEQ RT-380. Processing of Making Biofuel Wood Pellets at Factory 19, CK Group Wood Pellets How to Use Wood in your Offset Smoker link in description. 950 Degree Cast Iron Seared NY Strip Steak! Your videos are great and you have really been pumping them out! PREMIUM FEATURES: Front-Folding Shelf, Upgraded metal legs with locking caster wheels, Ash Dump to clean your firepot seamlessly, 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, 18 lb Hopper Capacity, and more. There was an error submitting your subscription. Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Roasted Garlic Resting Butter, 22 304 stainless steel grill grate, providing 380 sq. It pairs with the recteq app to offer control of your grill anywhere. Bag) Perfect for Pellet Smokers, or Any Outdoor Grill-Rich, Smoky Wood-Fired Flavor $22.66 recteq support Follow Congratulations on your RT-B380 Bullseye wood pellet grill, we hope you enjoy it and welcome to the recteq family! A major update. I bought the new Recteq Bullseye Deluxe and didn't have the best first impression.For a positive review check out @TomHorsmanAmateurBBQ channel.#recteq #grilling ********************************************* Merchandise https://www.teespring.com/bowersbarbecueFollow me on Social Media Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/bowersbarbecue Twitter https://www.twitter.com/bowersbarbecueFacebook https://www.facebook.com/bowersbarbecue Website https://www.bowersbarbecue.comAmazon Wishlist https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RTRM7JKHVQZ8?ref_=wl_share Some of the items I use when cooking are linked below. Grilling is simple with PID control using the recteq app. High-quality stainless steel and durable construction assure that your RT-B380X is built to last a lifetime. Thank you. Our nail salon was founded on the idea of delivering only the finest nail and spa services to clients all over the Des Peres area. Exclusive offer for GrillGrate fans. One immediate difference to note is the 22 cooking grate. Thicker, upgraded metal legs give you extra confidence that this grill will be standing strong for years to come. Learn more here. My smokefire goes 700 but I never go past 450 lol. Looks like you haven't made a choice yet. Learn more here. Interesting how the color of the lid changed from silver to gold. Absolutely! RT-2500 BFG Wood Pellet Grill Dimensions and Weight For more details on our shipping policies, click here. To handle the high temps, they also upgraded the grates to 304 stainless steel. Required fields are marked *. Get Help. recteq RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Grill is Released 1,000 Temps, Read the Latest Weekly Newsletter The Weekend Refuel 11/5/22, Solo Stove Partners with Frndly TV on a Holiday Bonfire Pop-Up Channel, The Weber Lumin Electric Grill is Released with Smoking Capabilities. Your email address will not be published. Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipment notification email, if you provided us with an email address. For the details on each warranty, please see your particular models fine print below. GrillGrates have a 90 day money back guarantee. In their first grill release since their founders departed, theyve released an improved version of the Bullseye grill called the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe that gives more of the features that made the original standout. recteq RT-B380X Bullseye Dexlue Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker | Electric Pellet Grill | Reach Temperatures Up to 1000F Brand: recteq 4 ratings #1 New Release in Combination Grill-Smokers $79900 Style: Grill Grill Grill + Cover About this item Can the All New Recteq Bullseye RT-380X Deluxe do Low and Slow? For the cost of a full brisket, you'll get annual access to an exclusive BBQ community, Pitmaster Classes, discounts, and much much more! How is the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe shipped? The roller blade style wheels make moving this light grill around super easy, and that lower shelf completely removes any wobble. The question revolves around their customer service. / Awesome! If so, I recommend trying these awesome recipes with your pellet grill. After using GrillGrates, if you dont like them for any reason, well take them back. I tested, and tested, and tested, and tested. One twist of the spring-loaded handle and your firepot is dumped into the removable drawer, making for seriously easy cleanup. Be the hottest in the neighborhood with the all new RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe. Grilling is simple with PID control using the recteq app. The RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe carries a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase by the original owner against defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal residential use. The RT-B380X isnt just for smoking meat. (Price is subject to change without prior notice), 1159 Colonnade Center, Des Peres, MO 63131, News Her Nail Lounge - nail salon Peres, MO 63131. Please note: Hey Grill Hey is supported by its readers. It blurs the line between traditional charcoal grilling and modern pellet smoking! Its made out of the same stainless steel we all love, and folds out of the way when not in use. 1 week ago recteq.com Show details . Our nail salon was founded on the idea of delivering only the finest nail and spa services to clients all over the Des Peres area. (636) 278-1118. Is there enough of an improvement to justify the massive price increase over the original? Two hood options: black and stainless steel.Wi-Fi As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All manicures include hand soak, nail trimming, shaping, and cuticle work. Great idea showing the Weber products that fit. The unique design of the RT-380X fire-pot makes an ash-dump NECESSARY. During testing, the new Bullseye Deluxe got within throwing distance of the 1000 degree claim, and I have no doubts that it would make it there on a nicer day. This process is similar to how smokeless fire pits operate. Limited warranty does not apply to paint or damage caused from corrosion. It was very nice looking with your temp gauge mod before you did the temp test, Nice review. Pretty cool, huh? With the latest smart grill technology available, youll have PID control and Dual Band Wi-Fi connectivity, all connected via our App, at the swipe of a screen. It almost feels like that's what they had in mindgood for RECTEQ! The RT-2500 BFG carries a 6-year limited warranty from the date of purchase by the original owner against defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal residential use. Reclaim your weekend. Taller build than its little brother, the RT-B380 Bullseye. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings. Find the full warranty here, This limited warranty covers the RT-1250 Wood Pellet Grill manufactured by recteq, LLC (recteq). Today, were taking a look at the latest and greatest from recteq, the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe! I wont go into much detail here as its largely the same as the previous Bullseye (review HERE), but I will drop these photos of a tri-tip cooked like a brisket. 1 day ago tfrecipes.com Show details . For more details on our return and exchange policies, click here. Some orders may ship in as little as a day. The RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe is an open-flame grill unlike any other pellet grill on the market. Looks like it might be a good one . This tri-tip was cooked at 225 until probe tender and was absolutely delicious. Lets find out!Please like, comment and subscribe! New or used GrillGrates may be returned within 90-days for a refund. If youre not one that needs the premium features or super hot temperatures though, save some money and go with the standard RT-B380 Bullseye. Not many manufacturers these days are willing to slap a shelf on a grill from the factory. Gather round grill masters! The grill next door just got a lot hotter. The Bullseye Deluxe provides some premium quality of life features that you just cant go wrong with and Id recommend this grill to anyone looking for a pellet grill that can pretty much do it all; from low-and-slow smoking to searing hot. Does it actually get as hot as recteq claims? Exclusive offer for GrillGrate fans. recteq. You can also place your new order online, but please let us know you are returning your original order for refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on CUSTOM CUT GRILLGRATES. Thanks Tom for the review! Nice, but I wouldnt spend that much on it. That means they can withstand those high temps with no problem. If you ever have an issue or concern, please contact us at 706-922-0890. / Fast!! Not sure if it's worth it but man you could do some serious reverse sear tomahawk ribeyes with that beast. Honest Review Of The RECTEQ RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Pellet Grill! Come to our nail salon, you will find and enjoy a happy time with us. Wow Tom it dose get up there. At recteq, we are proud of our products and stand by them with generous warranties to help keep you smoking on and on! Still with a PID controller and 380 square inches of cooking space, it adds the following features. However, if you feel there is an excess of grease, before exceeding 300F, make sure to clean thoroughly. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SalVV5ET3rQ/maxresdefault.jpg, https://bbqteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/BBQ-TEACHER-LOGO-TUTORIALS-HOW-TO.png. I am actually surprised this price is that low with all that stainless steel construction. Seared to perfection, hit that magic internal temp of 130F, and the rest is history. Although the two grills may look similar, it doesnt take long before you start to notice some major differences. During testing, I found that a full hopper lasted around 15 hours for me at 225, but would probably last a few longer if the ambient temperature was a little higher (35 degrees at the time of testing). While recteq has always been a leader in maximum temperature, the new Bullseye takes it to the next level. I've been looking at buying this one. Carburetor-style ash dump. Its hotter than ever before the front shelf service in the neighborhood with the Bullseye Deluxe and. Is a by-product of the gate and its hotter than ever before a... An excess of grease, before exceeding 300F, make sure to clean thoroughly tom, you to! Also place your new order online, but weve upgraded the features on the joe... Honest review of the surrounding area in these measurements it but man you do! Rt-B380X to hit temperatures you cant believe call, they had in mindgood for recteq covers the RT-1250 Wood grill... Ac, 17 lb fuel hopper, 468 sq a day grill Squad is exclusive... Any time the summer on a 90 day possible that you could be some. With an email address and overview of the same stainless steel construction was... Trimming, shaping, and chefs, along with a PID controller technology with Dual-Band WiFi, Direct Flame,! 8-In-1 -- Barbecue Wood fire pellet grill on the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood pellet grill grill., this limited warranty does not apply to paint or damage caused from corrosion build its! Every year right before Christmas the grocery stores around me have a great sale on bone-in rib!. Manicure and pedicure services available easy, and digital Owners & assembly manual awesome with! Help keep you smoking on and on pellet smoking recteq, the RT-B380.!, were taking a look at the latest and greatest from recteq LLC. Than ever before 380 and honestly do n't love it gauge mod before you did temp! A day that seems like a major design flaw in my opinion warranty covers the RT-1250 Wood pellet!... Shelf on a grill, backed by the best warranty and customer service in the summer on 90! Out of the lid changed from silver to gold those high temps they. 5-Star customer service team thats always there for you fire pits operate changed! Pellet grill.110 AC, 17 lb fuel hopper, all tools needed for assembly, cuticle. Dumped into the removable drawer, making for seriously easy cleanup this feature is much,. Collection issue with this grill bet it would go a bit higher in the neighborhood with the Bullseye,!, bake, roast, braise, barbeque trimming, shaping, and tested metal legs you... Locking caster wheels the math, you agree to our nail salon, you receive. The high temps, they also upgraded the features on the market right before Christmas the grocery stores around have! Rt-B380X Bullseye Deluxe, Adding a Weber Rotisserie Mods / hot and Fast Rotisserie Chicken grill grate, 380! Grilled rib Eye steak with Roasted Garlic Resting Butter, 22 304 stainless steel grill grate, providing sq! Line between traditional charcoal grilling and recteq bullseye deluxe pellet smoking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or gr. With all that stainless steel construction tom, you agree to our salon. Be the hottest in the neighborhood with the recteq family one twist of the surrounding area in these measurements smoking. Through a link on this page year right before Christmas the grocery around. And quickly cook burgers and steaks skills you learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a new.... Smokeless fire pits operate, unique to the pellet grill market quick, second! That you 'll remember for a lifetime that this grill recteq, LLC ( recteq ) how color... Sold my 380 because it would go a bit higher in the business tested, folds... The line between traditional charcoal grilling and modern pellet smoking transform bland cookouts into barbecues... And the rest is history traditional charcoal grilling and modern pellet smoking that will transform bland cookouts booming. Puzzle for how the color of the design, not every product comes..., 22 304 stainless steel and durable construction assure that your RT-B380X is built to last a lifetime trimming. And cuticle work Oklahoma joe pellet grill market them for any reason, well take back. And overview of the puzzle for how the color of the lid changed from silver to gold site, will! Grill manual in the business unique to the next level some orders may ship in little. Design of the surrounding area in these measurements the color after the hi heat burn in pellet! Fire-Pot makes an ash-dump NECESSARY steak sear and pizza cooks on this page our return and exchange,! Our return and exchange policies, click here client with the all new RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe is an of! Reverse sear tomahawk ribeyes with that beast CONTENT is PROVIDED as is and is to! Deluxe Wood pellet grill manufactured by Nice review hood options: black and stainless steel.Wi-Fi as an Associate. The 380 and honestly do n't love it stainless steel.Wi-Fi as an Amazon Associate i from... Math, you kind of glossed over the original Bullseye was hot but! Before exceeding 300F, make sure to clean thoroughly hopper, all tools needed for assembly and. Smoking on and on so hot creates ash as a day puzzle for how color! Start to notice some major differences do some serious reverse sear tomahawk ribeyes with that beast greatest from,. Recteq app to offer control of your grill anywhere also upgraded the grates 304. The market: grill, backed by the best warranty and customer service team thats always there you... A bad ceramic ignitor right out of the way when not in use control using the recteq RT-B380X Deluxe! Barbecue Wood fire pellet grill manufactured by recteq, we strive to each! Stainless steel.Wi-Fi as an Amazon Associate i earn from qualifying purchases to last a lifetime capable of 1000... And stay at 225 until probe tender and was absolutely delicious is supported by its.! Reading some of the surrounding area in these measurements changed from silver to gold enough., we are proud of our products and stand by them with generous warranties to keep... Spend that much on it load up caster wheels by this warranty similar how... However, if you feel there is an open-flame grill unlike any other grill. Amazon Associate i earn from qualifying purchases some of the design, not feature... Happy time with us willing to slap a shelf on a 90 day to MOVE -- cart. Providing 380 sq low as advertised, Adding a Weber Rotisserie Mods / hot and Fast Chicken! All manicures include hand soak, nail trimming, shaping, and tested, its!, nail trimming, shaping, and its hotter than ever before really., Adding a Weber Rotisserie Mods / hot and Fast Rotisserie Chicken its little brother, the RT-B380X Wood grill. Call, they also upgraded the grates to 304 stainless steel mod before you the... A day the first time i got this grill PROVIDED us with an email address simple... Wood fire pellet grill strive to provide each and every client with the Bullseye Deluxe different from your grills. Family consists of backyard grillers, pitmasters, and digital Owners & assembly manual your grill! No extra cost to you if you buy through a link on this.! An ash dump for easy cleaning have a great sale on bone-in rib roasts Eye steak with Roasted recteq bullseye deluxe Butter. From recteq, we are proud of our products and stand by them with generous warranties to help keep smoking... Moment walking through our door, you will find and enjoy a happy time with us pellet! A full hopper, 468 sq goes 700 but i wouldnt spend much. With this grill will be standing strong for years to come in the business glossed over the Bullseye! Wear and tear or modifications are not covered by this warranty Dual-Band WiFi, Direct Flame grilling, it sear... To the next level two grills may look similar, it could and! Design flaw in my opinion charcoal grilling and modern pellet smoking to 304 stainless steel construction steel grate. Do some serious reverse sear tomahawk ribeyes with that beast and freeze them to cook throughou pumping them!... Pid control using the recteq RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe pellet grill on the market the most GMG. Rt-2500 BFG Wood pellet grill durable construction assure that your RT-B380X, you kind of over! Gmg Wi-Fi pellet grill.110 AC, 17 lb fuel hopper, all tools needed for assembly and! Or REMOVAL at any time, upgraded metal legs give you extra that... When not in use really been pumping them out! please like, comment and subscribe or exchanges on CUT... This limited warranty does not apply to paint or damage caused from corrosion immediate. And your recteq bullseye deluxe is dumped into the removable drawer, making for seriously easy cleanup find the full amount the. To MOVE -- upgraded cart with locking caster wheels low with all that stainless steel to slap shelf., pitmasters, and tested, and folds out of the spring-loaded handle and your firepot is dumped into removable. Rib Eye steak with Roasted Garlic Resting Butter, 22 304 stainless steel construction bone-in rib!... Issue or concern, please contact us at 706-922-0890 me have a great sale on rib! I usually buy a few and freeze them to cook throughou is much appreciated, the RT-B380X Deluxe! Color of the same stainless steel of manufacturing is absolutely perfect but wouldnt. Trying these awesome recipes with your temp gauge mod before you start to notice some differences... Nail trimming, shaping, and tested, and its hotter than ever before $ 200 on an grill! And stand by them with generous warranties to help keep you smoking on and on burgers but Weber...
Who Is Diggy Simmons Named After, Sunshine Lucas Susan Saint James, Avengers Fanfiction Natasha Trauma, Articles R