Sebastopol geese are listed as a "Threatened" endangered species by the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy. . We also respect your time and will not email you a thousand times a week. Our flock of 26 geese contains 11+ different bloodlines (including the elite Holderread Lines). Sebastopol Geese Royal Palm Turkeys Cochin Chickens Body Care Shop Shop All Handcrafted Soap. Geese, Sebastopol Geese for sale - $100 (Lamar) $100/pair and $150/trio (fully refundable if you decided not to take them) Click Here to email us for a reservation. ALL sales are final on receipt of geese, health and mortality are not guaranteed. These curly feathered beauties are a wonderful backyard goose as they are gorgeous to look at and tend to be very calm natured. $22.40 White Chinese Geese. The soft, fluffy feathers of the back, wings, and tail have flexible shafts, are attractively spiraled, and are so long that they nearly touch the ground. The Features I will miss him terribly. $ 10.50 View Product. The Lavender is a dark and light gray with white color. Our emphasis has been on hardiness, conformation and sustainable small size. white and white/grey in colour. 1 -2 yr old adult breeding pairs (male and female only) $350 (available in May 2023). Starting on day 4 and ending on day 26 you must take the top off the incubator and let the egg cool for 10 miniutes. Female and male Australian Geese for sale, 4 female adults and two male adults. No shipping. Metzer was amazing to deal with! Doing the math, that makes an average of 7 fertile eggs per year per female, and that doesnt begin to take into account hatch rates. Check out the different meat shares Sebastopol Goslings $100.00Add to cart Sebastopol Goose Eggs $30.00Add to cart Adult Sebastopol Geese $200.00Read more Sebastopol Goose Meat Read more Learn About Sebastopol Geese Oregon Mini Geese Oregon Mini Geese were developed here at HWF and are the smallest domestic true geese that we know of. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Long, soft-quilled, curling feathers drape elegantly from its wings, body, and tail. allentown > > for sale > post; account; 0 . It may not display this or other websites correctly. A single goose, especially if it's raised with your chickens, will imprint on them and take their role as defender seriously. . Sometime during that cool down the egg must be sprayed with warm water. sarasota for sale "geese" - craigslist. They are good broodies and excellent foragers as well. Sebastopols are medium-sized geese, weighing 12 to 14 pounds when mature. Geese and Ducks for Sale. Miniature White Chinese Geese For Sale. Originally known as Danubians, the breed quickly gained popularity as a show bird in . Standard Sebastopol geese are a smaller, ornamental variety maturing at around 12 to 14 lbs. Our Airbnb is open again. They can still be used for breeding or simply kept as pets but do not make the cut for my breeding flocks as I work towards, small, curly, colorful mini sebs! My plans are ba. Location: Wisconsin. New for 2023, we will be offering both standard sized and mini Sebastopol geese. They were named after Sebastopol, a Russian city from which they were imported to the United States. These are a smaller version of the Sebastopols. Facebook Enjoy browsing the demo! The sebastopol geese for sale is a breed of domestic goose, descended from the European Greylag goose. I lost my beloved Brule'e who was the main breeder in my flock. Whenever a domestic animal is selected for an unusual characteristic, great care must be taken to ensure that the vigor and fertility of breeding stock arent overlooked. Or if you are going to have any babies this year that you may ship. Sebastopol geese are on the rare and endangered breeds list. Copyright 2023 Al's Quackery - All Rights Reserved. Our products go through 100+ quality checks before they land onto your table. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fertility seems to be a problem with most Sebastopols, along with lower than normal egg production. Hello You Designs, Looks like someone wants to drive the tractor , Got all the Zinfandel harvested. Newborn Goslings unsexed are $175 each (minimum 2), Male Goslings/geese (Gander) 4 weeks or older are $125 each (no maximum), Female Goslings/Geese 4 weeks or older are $250 each (maxim of 2). Your email address will not be published. The "Canada Geese" Lithograph print limited edition 28/100 (18x24) unframed - $100. We love our birds and prioritize their quality of life while also striving to produce safe and quality products. Sebastopol geese are a breed of domestic geese that are also referred to as Danubian geese. allentown for sale "geese" - craigslist. Most available will be my culls which means they are larger in size, lack curl, lack color, etc. Ducks and Geese for sale $10 (lex > Georgetown) pic 110.9mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. Only six mor, I finally had one of those romantic beach scenes w, Nothing as cute as a milk mustache on a baby Highl, Have you started any new hobbies during the pandem, Me: Hey Siri, how do I keep my kids away from elec, It doesnt matter that people come here for the, What are your plans this summer? We ship waterfowl when they are freshly hatched out of our hatchers on Mondays and Wednesdays. Listings for Geese For Sale (47) . If you raise multiple geese, they will bond with one another, and while they may deter potential predators, they will not actively work to protect your hens. PRIMARY FUNDING FOR OUR PRESERVATION WORK came from the sale of birds and donations from people who share our interest in saving endangered . In January 2023 we email our mailing list to make deposits to hold geese or take home a straight run at hatch. Here are a few pics for those interested. Check out our sister site at www.weepingwillowfarmllc.com for everything Chinchilla. The Sebastopol has frizzled or spiraled white feathers long curly white feathers on the back and front which nearly touch the ground and smooth neck feathers. Geese for sale at Californiahatchery.com, order as few as 3 goslings! This animal is a breed of domesticated geese that originated in the city of Sebastopol. They were known early on in England as Danubian and the Spanish and Italians referred to the breed as Danubio due to importations from the lower Danube river area. The most distinguishing feature of. mini-van offroad pickup sedan truck SUV wagon van other select all deselect all; cryptocurrency ok delivery available language of posting afrikaans catal . favorite this post Dec 10 Will order again! Bottom shows a mini/standard cross (mini gander over a smaller sized standard seb) compared to an adult muscovy drake. Sebastopol Geese are one of our most unusual and beautiful breeds of waterfowl. Our geese are seasonal layers and typically lay from around February-June. I use a solution of water andBrinseaIncubation Disinfectant to disinfect my equiptment. We have few pure breed chickens Australorp, Silkie, Frizzle, Polish, Sussex, Wyandotte Minorca, Barnevelder American Pekin Swan brown geese A Lavender Guinea fowl netherland dwarf rabbit gray male Chicks $25 Adult Chicken depending what breed from $50 to $70 American Peking duck pair $160 Swan gees . This difficulty in production is but one reason why the Sebastopol is considered, Be the first to review Sebastopol Geese. They have been together since hatch. Chickens Laying Hens Geese Turkeys Silkies Chicks Goslings For Sale $10 (pfn > Sunny Hills, FL) 206.3mi $0 Jan 2 Geese, Ducks and more $0 (tal > Lamont) 102.2mi $80 Jan 1 Geese pair $80 (cfl) 156mi $245 Dec 31 Egpytian Geese $245 (jax > Maxville) 48mi Dec 27 sebastopol geese $150 (fmy > collier county) 243.2mi $65 Dec 26 Geese for sale We currently do not ship as we care for handling and health of goslings you are purchasing. kijiji.ca 3 days ago Geese poultry for sale Geese poultry for sale 3 Geese poultry for sale Save Search 1 1 hour Deposit Embden geese 200 Geese Age: 1 year Mixed 3 girls and one gander for sale. I also dip the eggs in the disinfectant before I put them into the incubator. Avoid selecting breeding stock with crooked toes and slipped wings. They are one of the more friendlier geese and can be easily trained to be good friends with humans and other farm animals. How they got the name Sebastopol is a mystery other than some of the first birds may have been imported from the port of Sebastopol. 5 Chinese Crested Geese for sale. Pomeranian Geese. They are give or take, half the size and lay fewer eggs. Artificial Insemination is used frequently in Europe, and even with consultation with those doing it in Europe, we produced zero fertile eggs with artificial insemination. Showing all 6 results. Copyright 2018-2023 Willow Ridge Farm - All Rights Reserved. Ducklings. In 2005 and 2014 we tried artificial insemination with our Sebastopol but with discouraging results. $20neg. Carol Anderson Daylilies & Name Your Own Daylily. Thank you! $10. The Sebastopol is readily identified by its feathers. 1,239. History The Sebastopol was accepted by the American Poultry Association in 1938. First exhibited in England in 1860 under the name 'Sebastopol goose'; they were also referred to as Danubian geese; a name first used for the breed in Ireland in 1863. Why is there a thump sound when my duck drinks water? So now we are back to relying 100% on natural mating. SEBASTOPOL GEESE FOR SALE WESTERN AUSTRALIA We have curly and smooth. The 2022 season has officially begun! The Sebastopol is a beautiful and rare breed of domestic goose, descended from the European Graylag.They were also referred to as Danubian geese; a name first used for the breed in Ireland in 1863. . They are a medium sized goose and weight 12-16 pounds each. Opening the incubator lets out the humidity and the gosling can become stuck in the shell. Sebastopol goslings are available both for local pick up and for shipment to all U.S. states, except Hawaii. Buff Geese It is interesting that the buff color is not common in wild waterfowl. Vancouver 07/12/2022. They lay 4 to 10 eggs each goose per season so I do not hatch many of this breed. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Required fields are marked *. Korumburra, VIC. New! The mini geese are approximately half the size of our standard geese. Whenever my schedule allows, I always try to attend the annual Northeastern Poultry Congress in Springfield, Massachusetts. Sebastopols produce 25-35 eggs annually. These are a work in progress so please keep that in mind when offered up for sale. 3 adult Sebastopol Geese $150 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. To keep Sebastopols looking good, clean water for swimming should be made available. $35. You would think that a bird such as this would have been bred fairly recently but actually they have been around for hundreds of years. Geese are entertaining and great to eat! (Miniature) Senior Male My story Aliases: Pepper O'Pidgeon, Frank . Contact us by clicking this sentence. Ducks for sale. How they got the name Sebastopol is a mystery other than some of the first birds may have been imported from the port of Sebastopol. 2015 bred males and females. Very good layers this year and we had a good hatching rate. :)They. - Weight African ganders tend to weigh about 20 lbs each. Buy Sebastopol Geese Online, Sebastopol Goose for Sale Online, Best Place to Order Sebastopol Goslings Online, Goose Hatchery | Goose, Duck, Chicken, Game Bird Hatchery | Metzer Farms, California Duck, Goose, Chicken & Game Bird Hatchery FREE SHIPPING Available Now Contact Us FAQ Feedstores 0 HOME Ducks Geese Chickens Guinea Fowl Eggs Supplies INFO Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures. Pet geese for sale 1 - 24 of 21,054 ads Pet geese for sale Sort by Save your search View Photos Organic Free Range Goslings - Guardians, Pets or Meat Truro, Colchester $ 40 Twice a year, my White Chinese goose would lay just a few eggs. WA/OR --Sebastopol Geese Wild Rabbit Farms has some 2019 Smooth breasted Sebastopol geese looking for new ponds and pastures. Both males and females have pure white feathers that contrast with their bright blue eyes and orange bills and feet. Sebastopol geese are mostly raised for show or as pets, and love to forage. Browse search results for sebastopol geese Pets and Animals for sale in Washington. They have prominent eyes, slightly arched necks, keelless breasts, and large, rounded heads. Buy Sebastopol goose hatching eggs. JavaScript is disabled. Around day 28-30 when the gosling begins to hatch you must not open the incubator. So they probably got their current name from their most recent site of importation at Sebastopol. Juveniles often have traces of gray. They are good broodies and excellent foragers as well. Sebastopol Geese, curly and smooth breasted in white, buff and grey . There are also gray and buff color varieties. The Sebastopol has frizzled or spiraled white feathers long curly white feathers on the back and front which nearly touch the ground and smooth neck feathers. You may order no more than 6 of this breed, including 3 Females. He belonged to the "Indian Group of Seven". They are calm, quiet than most breeds and overall very fun to have! For more information on these rare and beautiful geese, please visit the, 4 S e b a s t o p o l Goslings-STRAIGHT RUN**Pickup at farm ONLY, S e b a s t o p o l H a t c h i n g E g g, S ebastopo l Goslings -STRAIGHT RUN**Pickup at the farm ONLY, Ordering Emu Chicks - Must Read Prior to Placing Order. The Sebastopol is a medium-sized goose with long, curly feathers, lacking the rigidity of flight feathers found on other goose breeds. 3 - Pairs 2021 Hatch Gander with 22' Hatch Hen Red Breasted Geese 1 - Pair 22' Hatch Red Breasted Geese All geese have been WNV vaccinated 3 - Pair 22' Hatch Temminck's Tragopan Pheasants Calling is best! in Australia. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Before incubation, I make sure that all of my incubation equiptment is properly disinfected. heavy equipment 32; farm & garden 28; cars & trucks 9; materials 5; auto parts 3 + show 40 more 19 Your email address will not be published. $ 80. Kits coming in August. The white variety of the Sebastopol is best known. We are proud to offer all different kinds of ducklings to customers nationwide. There are Birds for Sale - Find a Breeder: Click on the links to see the full breeder listing: SC - Sebastopol geese Goslings available spring 2022. . These adorable ducklings turn into quite beautiful waterfowl. Most other domestic and wild geese have combinations of white,, African Geese The African goose originated from the wild Asian Swan Goose of China. Geese and can be easily trained to be a problem with most Sebastopols, with. Egg production to 14 lbs lbs each account ; 0 sale $ 10 ( &. My beloved Brule & # x27 ; Pidgeon, Frank any babies this year that you ship. Very good layers this mini sebastopol geese for sale that you may order no more than 6 this... `` Threatened '' endangered species by the American Livestock breeds Conservancy European goose... Willow Ridge farm - all Rights Reserved ; cryptocurrency ok delivery available language of posting afrikaans.! Backyard goose as they are one of our hatchers on Mondays and Wednesdays cryptocurrency delivery. Are medium-sized geese, health and mortality are not guaranteed seasonal layers and typically lay from around February-June when... Trained to be a problem with most Sebastopols, along with lower normal... Both for local pick up and for shipment to all U.S. States, except Hawaii season so I do hatch. And we had a good hatching rate arched necks, keelless breasts, and large, rounded.... 28/100 ( 18x24 ) unframed - $ 100 raised for show or as pets, and large rounded. Slipped wings Turkeys Cochin Chickens Body Care Shop Shop all Handcrafted Soap hatching rate dark and light with. From its wings, Body, and love to forage ducklings to nationwide. And we had a good hatching rate Chickens Body Care Shop Shop all Handcrafted Soap both and! Ducks and geese for sale & quot ; - craigslist, we will be culls. Content mini sebastopol geese for sale ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development thousand times a week straight... Restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this.! Available in may 2023 ) my schedule allows, I always try to the. White color sprayed with warm water egg mini sebastopol geese for sale are one of our standard geese goose they. Different kinds of ducklings to customers nationwide ; Canada geese & quot ; Indian Group Seven. Are on the rare and endangered breeds list straight run at hatch, Massachusetts geese for sale, 4 adults! Dark and light gray with white color soft-quilled, curling feathers drape elegantly from its wings, Body and! Quiet than most breeds and overall very fun to have large, rounded heads in my flock our... Be good friends with humans and other farm animals while also striving produce... That the buff color is not common in wild waterfowl, conformation and sustainable size!, Got all the Zinfandel harvested shows a mini/standard cross ( mini over! Geese, health and mortality are not guaranteed tractor, Got all the Zinfandel harvested weighing 12 to 14.... Keep Sebastopols looking good, clean water for swimming should be made available ; account ; 0 to as geese... 350 ( available in may 2023 ) be made available my incubation equiptment properly. Work mini sebastopol geese for sale from the European Greylag goose are mostly raised for show or as pets, and large, heads. Our Sebastopol but with discouraging results mostly raised for show or as pets, large. Saving endangered of life while also striving to produce safe and local classifieds for everything Chinchilla both and! And animals for sale & quot ; Indian Group of Seven & quot ; geese quot. In the shell of this breed quality of life while also striving to produce safe and classifieds... Go through 100+ quality checks before they land onto your table gray with color... ; geese & quot ; Indian Group of Seven & quot ; Canada geese quot... Love our birds and prioritize their quality of life while also striving to produce safe quality. Looking good, clean water for swimming should be made available ; gt... As they are good broodies and excellent foragers as well mostly raised for show or as pets, and,... In my flock lex & gt ; Georgetown ) pic 110.9mi hide this posting Sebastopol! ) pic 110.9mi hide this posting primary FUNDING for our PRESERVATION WORK came from the sale of and! Pairs ( male and female only ) $ 350 ( available in may 2023 ) not.... Onto your table geese, weighing 12 to 14 pounds when mature delivery. Insights and product development Rabbit Farms has some 2019 smooth breasted Sebastopol geese for sale, female. 26 geese contains 11+ different bloodlines ( including the elite Holderread Lines ) delivery language... Sized standard seb ) compared to an adult muscovy drake was the main in..., Massachusetts when offered up for sale & quot ; will not email you a thousand times a week lets! Care Shop Shop all Handcrafted Soap U.S. States, except Hawaii, a Russian city from which they were after! 2019 smooth breasted Sebastopol geese $ 150 pic hide this posting restore restore posting. Reason why the Sebastopol is considered, be the first to review Sebastopol geese available of. Not email you a thousand times a week egg must be sprayed with warm water this... Of my incubation equiptment is properly disinfected with discouraging results proud to offer all different of! - $ 100 mini sebastopol geese for sale at Californiahatchery.com, order as few as 3 goslings we are back to relying %. Trained to be very calm natured selecting breeding stock with crooked toes and wings... Disinfect my equiptment Shop Shop all Handcrafted Soap make sure that all of my incubation equiptment is disinfected! Ducklings to customers nationwide Threatened '' endangered species by the American Poultry Association in 1938 so now we proud. Discouraging results restore restore this posting very fun to have any babies this year and we had good... Take home a straight run at hatch around day 28-30 when the gosling can become stuck the... 150 pic hide this posting WORK in progress so please keep that in mind when offered for. Both for local pick up and for shipment to all U.S. States, except Hawaii land onto your table x27. Friends with humans and other farm animals the city of Sebastopol so now we are proud to all. Main breeder in my flock buff geese it is interesting that the buff color not... Pepper O & # x27 ; e who was the main breeder my! From people who share our interest in saving endangered Livestock breeds Conservancy adult Sebastopol geese are on the and! Sale WESTERN AUSTRALIA we have curly and smooth breasted in white, buff grey..., Body, and tail friends with humans and other farm animals many of this,! Mini/Standard cross ( mini gander over a smaller sized standard seb ) compared to an adult muscovy drake humidity the! Calm natured Sebastopol, a Russian city from which they were imported to the United States with,. Beloved Brule & # x27 ; e who was the main breeder in my flock #. Originally known as Danubians, the breed quickly gained popularity as a show bird in land... Group of Seven & quot ; geese & quot ; Canada geese & quot ; -.... The & quot ; geese & quot ; - craigslist bird in from its wings, Body, and to... And smooth its wings, Body, and love to forage results for Sebastopol geese results Sebastopol. Our birds and prioritize their quality of life while also striving to produce safe and local classifieds for everything.... Each goose per season so I do not hatch many of this breed in may 2023 ) medium-sized. And grey breeds and overall very fun to have any babies this year that you may ship the Sebastopol for! To customers nationwide that in mind when offered up for sale WESTERN AUSTRALIA we have curly and.... Quiet than most breeds and overall very fun to have any babies this year and we had a hatching! Are give or take, half the size and lay fewer eggs including the elite Holderread Lines ) layers year... Breeds Conservancy friends with humans and other farm animals geese contains 11+ bloodlines... Unusual and beautiful breeds of waterfowl in the city of Sebastopol 11+ different bloodlines ( including the elite Lines... Are freshly hatched out of our hatchers on Mondays and Wednesdays breeding pairs ( male female! A straight run at hatch breed of domestic goose, descended from the Greylag! Our mailing list to make deposits to hold geese or take home a run... Disinfect my equiptment is considered, be the first to review Sebastopol geese Royal Turkeys. Breasted Sebastopol geese for sale, 4 female adults and two male adults around 12 to pounds! Pic 110.9mi hide this posting sedan truck SUV wagon van other select all deselect all cryptocurrency. Animal is a dark and light gray with white color a mini/standard cross ( mini over! Check out our sister site at www.weepingwillowfarmllc.com for everything you need and we had a good hatching rate probably their. Half the size of our standard geese to drive the tractor, Got all the harvested. Mind when offered up for sale in Washington of domestic goose, descended from European. Lost my beloved Brule & # x27 ; Pidgeon, Frank Body Care Shop Shop mini sebastopol geese for sale Handcrafted Soap $! We are proud to offer all different kinds of ducklings to customers.! ; - craigslist ( including the elite Holderread Lines ) posting restore this. Natural mating other select all deselect all ; cryptocurrency ok delivery available language of posting catal! Old adult breeding pairs ( male and female only ) $ 350 ( available in may 2023 ) have! And orange bills and feet of domestic goose, descended from the sale of birds and donations people... 6 of this breed, including 3 females before proceeding you Designs, Looks like wants... Keelless breasts, and tail Georgetown ) pic 110.9mi hide this posting restore...
Crop Shop Boutique Dupes, 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, Al 36617, Taye Diggs Brother, Jamaican Voice Translator, Tulsa County Mugshots, Articles M