It's our goal to provide the best dining experience possible, which is why we follow authentic Bavarian recipes developed and perfected by Marcus Stolpp, and prepare everything fresh. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Read more about "Celebrate National Happy Hour Day at McGrath's" Posted in Blog, Happy Hour, Irish Ale House. One couple left after waiting a very long time without service. The full bar offers Twigs Signature martini, local craft beer, and regional wines. Mix and Match. Help I need a good happy hour spot in Beaverton for a group of 12. Make the most of your wedding reception by allowing McGrath's Catering to create a delightful menu for you and your guests. Tomato, Hard Boiled Egg, Green Peppers, Cucumbers, Olives and Lemon over fresh Greens, tossed with 1000 Island Dressing. MCGRATH'S FISH HOUSE - 147 Photos & 405 Reviews - 12501 SE Second Cir, Vancouver, WA - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services McGrath's Fish House 405 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, American (Traditional) Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 147 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu $5.79 Mcgrath's Clam Chowder I'm tired of searching. Daily happy hour specials. Ranked #47 of 777 Restaurants in Vancouver. Here is how they scored: July 11 at 12:54 AM. The food wasn't the best that I've had. . They also have outside seating under umbrellas when the weather is right.The decor is solid, woody and seaside themed with fish and maritime items on the walls. I eat here every time I'm in Vancouver. You would get much better value at LJS or Capt. July 5 at 9:02 AM. 670 Waterfront Way, Vancouver, WA QUESTIONS: 360-450-0774; 12540 120TH AVE NE, Suite 126 Kirkland, WA 98034 QUESTIONS: 425-242-3224; . We were able to get a seat without wait and found all our favorites on the menu. Elements Restaurant is a neighborhood eatery in the heart of historic downtown Vancouver, Located in the Hough Neighborhood of Downtown Vancouver, Shanahan's is the "go-to" neighborhood pub, Nom Nom offers a culinary blend of rich Vietnamese and Thai heritage using only the freshest, Little Conejo specializes in mezcal and tacos, bringing Oaxacan flair to downtown Vancouver. Mon-Thur: 2:00pm-9:00pm . Good job! Petite Shrimp Louis - Pear, Bleu Cheese & Walnut Salad - Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad, Substitutions for Garden Salad: Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations View all details features Location and contact 11050 SE Oak St, Milwaukie, OR 97222-6692 Website +1 503-653-8070 Improve this listing Reviews (124) Write a review Traveler rating We cater to the young at heart of any age! Southwestern Chicken Salad 14.79. When I said we wanted to at least think about dessert she gave us a chance to look at the menu, we decided against a dessert--it was all very high priced hugely fattening stuff--and we paid and split. Staff is attentive, personable and efficient. Cup 5.79 Bowl 7.79 Fishermen's Stew Hearty Tomato Based Stew with Fish, Clams and Vegetables. Served on Ciabatta, Sourdough or Whole Wheat Bread, Shrimp Louis, Cup of Chowder & Sourdough Bread. 3-6 and then the last hour before close. Family-owned for over 41 years. For a super fun happy hour experience downtown, you cant go wrong with The Pawn Shop, a funky taco joint found along the Granville Strip. Skip to main content 12514 NW 36th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98685 360-571-7005 Beaches Restaurant & Bar. Large: 2 tacos w/ seasoned rice and beans. Not sure what theholdup was. Lol how do you serve warm oysters on the half shell? Their happy hour menu offers a little taste of everything, from house cocktails and wine to pints of Sapporo. Caught in Crab Pots off the Oregon/Washington Coast. In-house only. Clam Chowder or Fishermen's Stew .59 Southwestern Chicken Salad 14.79. (Happy Hour: TueSat 35:30 p.m.& Sun 39 p.m.), Another excellent all-day happy hour can be found at The Grocery Cocktail & Social. +1 360-514-9555. A Rich Chocolate cake, Chocolate Deizzle and filled with a Dark Chocolate truffle. 4/5 My colleagues and I go out on Thursdays and love a good happy hour. Clam Chowder or Fishermen's Stew .79 I had the Dungeness crab legs which was a first for me, but definitely not the last! The server never asked how our meal was or if we needed anything else. Get the mussels and fries, and visit on Wednesdays for 40% off all bottles of wine. Cheers! So, here are our top picks for the best Happy Hour deals in Downtown Vancouver. Ryan (our server) did a wonderful job taking care of us and gave us options on the menu which made our evening very special. Our whole trip to Oregon, we wanted to go to a seafood restaurant. Stop by on Sunday for their version of a happy hour (Social Hour) all day in the glass-lined bar. Terrible, please don't waste your time.More, We went for my Grandfathers birthday and the staff were so nice right off the bat and had everything marked off efficiently for social distancing. Call McGrath's Catering at 951.683.7063 . Restaurant menu, map for McGraths Fish House located in 98684, Vancouver WA, 12501 SE 2nd Cir. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vancouver, Hotels near Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Hotels near Vancouver National Historic Reserve, Hotels near Water Resources Education Center, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Vancouver, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vancouver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vancouver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver. Was told portions were generous, so you might want to consider sharing a plate which my wife and I did as well as the couple we were with. Great selection of beers.more, Location - that's about it I visited this establishment on a Wednesday night for happy hour on amore, There's no happy hour, but every hour is a happy hour here. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. I keep coming back to this place with my seafood-loving friends, and I don't eat seafood! Add Smoked Bacon, Herb Crusted Salmon with Aioli on a Pub Bun | Substitute a Wood-Fired Salmon Fillet, Avocado, Smoked Bacon, Provolone Cheese and Mayonnaise, Beer-Battered Fish, Cheddar Cheese and Tartar Sauce, Turkey, Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce and Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, grilled and served with Honey Mustard Dressing, Creamy Crab & Artichoke Spread served Open-Faced with Tomato & Scallions, Includes Half Sandwich, French Fries and your choice of Clam Chowder, Fishermen's Stew or a Garden Salad. Switched to lolminer to see if the new unlock will get me better result and ended up with one card doing 48Mh/s but the other one is 22-33Mh/s only. Improve this listing. We ate at McGrath's while visiting our niece in Vancouver. Topped with shredded Parmesan, Served with our Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, Mozzarella Sticks, Sesame Chicken and Onion Rings, Hearty Tomato Based Stew with Fish, Clams and Vegetables, Toasted Almonds, Hardboiled Egg, Bacon, Diced Tomatoes and Bleu Cheese Dressing | Add Chicken Breast, Oregon Bay Shrimp, Bacon, Olives, Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese, Egg and Avocado over fresh Garden Greens, Salmon Bites, Mixed Greens, Penne Pasta, Tomatoes, Olives, Artichoke and Bleu Cheese with Balsamic | Substitute Salmon Fillet, Mixed Greens tossed with Wasabi Dressing, Fresh Pineapple and Red Bell Peppers topped with Cajun Seared Ahi Tuna, Avocado, Oranges and Candied Walnuts, Fresh Pears, Candied Walnuts, Bleu Cheese Dressing, Mixed Greens with Crispy Fried Yams | Add Chicken Breast, Cajun Chicken, Greens, Shredded Cheese, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Black Beans, Cucumber, Tortilla Chips and Avocado with Chipotle Dressing, Fresh Greens, Sesame Chicken, Toasted Almonds, Bell Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Red Cabbage, Wontons and Pickled Red Onions with an Asian Dressing, Grilled Fish, topped with Crab, Petite Prawns and Mushrooms in a White Wine Cream Sauce, Fresh Pacific Sole, rolled in crushed Willamette Valley Hazelnuts, and topped with Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc, Salmon Fillet stuffed with a Rich Crab Mix and baked. Enjoy a selection of wines or beers paired with favorites like the crispy calamari for $12.50, and $10 flatbread topped with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes. You can also have a go at their mini golf course inside, for a minimum donation of $10 to charity. Elliotts specializes in serving fresh local Dungeness crab, wild Northwest salmon, Alaskan halibut, fresh Pacific finfish . 12501 SE 2nd Cir Vancouver WA 98684. [3] The first McGrath's Fish House was opened by John McGrath in Salem, Oregon, in 1980. Weve never had a bad meal. For holidays, birthdays or corporate incentives, McGrath's gift certificates are always in season. This is a great addition to the Couve dining scene. We have a vast array of exceptional bourbons, ryes, & whiskeys to choose from. While this is one of the few happy hours downtown that doesnt offer special deals on food, it makes for a perfect post-work stop if all youre looking for is a cold drink at an affordable price plus they have tons of tables and seating so youll almost always find a table, even when other places are booked full. And while the Happy Hour selection here isnt huge, West Oak wins points for its upscale ambiance and the fact that Happy Hour specials go until 6pm, an increasingly rare occurrence these days in downtown Vancouver. They, WildFins menu selections feature the finest the region has to offer, from Northwest meats, and, Communications Coordinator at Visit Vancouver WA, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Tour. Great recipes were developed. Hi everyone, I've been mining using 2 x 3060TI eth with T-rex on windows with overclock settings doing 44-46Mh/s on both cards. With its convenient location right by Waterfront station, Steamworks is an ideal happy hour in downtown Vancouver for those who need to catch public transport home, whether you need to head back via Skytrain, Seabus or West Coast Express. I probably won't return.More, I bit shout out to the lovely waitress who serviced our lunch to us on Tuesday the 24th after a funeral. All Seafood & Chicken Breaded and Battered Fresh Daily in McGrath's Kitchens. Butagain, the food is OK and not outstanding for the price.More, We eat here once every month or two. Served with Lettuce, Tomato and Pickle. Happy Hours 68 E Stewart Avenue. This would be a really fun place for a casual date night, or a spot to hang out with a group of friends. People also searched for these in Vancouver: What are people saying about happy hour in Vancouver, WA? Cuisines: Seafood. We loved the entire experience: the decore' is a bit "up north" with an open log frame design, the menu is extensive, the service was awesomeAND the food was excellent. A very long menu. Oregon Bay Shrimp, Bacon, Olives, Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese, Egg and Avocado over fresh Garden Greens. Not only great drink specials but fabulous appetizers for great prices! For me, this is a good choice for a special occasion splurge dinner or Happy Hour. The sides were really good too. The fish was okay. Book now at McGraths Fish House Salem Willamette Town Center in Salem, OR. We love doing Happy Hour downtown. The Best Monday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, The Best Tuesday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, The Best Wednesday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, The Best Thursday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, The Best Friday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, The Best Saturday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, The Best Sunday Drink Specials in Downtown Vancouver, 8 Unique & Fun Things to Do in Port Coquitlam, BC, 100+ Romantic & Fun Metro Vancouver Date Ideas to Steal ASAP, The 7 Best Unique & Stylish Bars in Vancouver, 15 Unique & Fun Things to do at UBC (Besides Study), 29 Unique & Fun Things to do in Stanley Park, 13 Unique & Fun Things to do in Mount Pleasant. Bars Taverns Brew Pubs. Enjoy aged charbroiled steaks or fresh Northwest seafood entres, appetizers, soup, salads, side dishes and desserts. . If youre looking for a Happy Hour in downtown Vancouver that does Japanese food, then be sure to check out Ebisu on Robson. Would return when in the area. Plus, receive a special offer for joining! Box 21645, Keizer, Oregon 97303 Contact us today with any questions or comments. Salem, OR 3805 Center St NE | (503) 485-3086 Bourbon, Rye & Whiskey Wines by the Glass NW Inspired Specialty Cocktails Beer & Cider Scotch List High End Tequila & Mezcal Wines by the Bottle Reserve Library Collection Bottles Non-Alcoholic Drinks. . Established in 1980, McGrath's Fish House Restaurants has its corporate headquarters in Salem, Ore., with branches in Washington, California, Idaho, Utah and Arizona. The decor is fun, they are never busy and staff is great. We unfortunately had family members who are totally clueless that it can take time to service 30 people and she got some complaints! McGraths Sea Food resturant Unclaimed Review Save Share 171 reviews #48 of 420 Restaurants in Vancouver $$ - $$$ American Bar Seafood Mill Plain Ave, Vancouver, WA +1 360-514-9555 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (27) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Seafood, Bar Special Diets Gluten Free Options Meals The food always comes out. Known for the saying, "Pacific Northwest Fresh," McGrath's Fish House prides itself on serving amazing entrees made with only fresh seafood caught locally as often as possible. Spoon 1/3 cup cheese-onion mixture down center of tortilla. Copyright 2009 - 2023. 167 Reviews. Fishermens Stew. Today. Post up on their massive patio and treat yourself to a signature brew, wine, or cider for a dollar off. Service is always friendly and welcoming. The waitress asked me if I was ready for my wine--I had ordered beer. (360) 514-9555. All the better if you manage to snag a table with that coveted water view: With several locations scattered around the most scenic parts of downtown Vancouver (the view from the Coal Harbour location is unbeatable), featuring Cactus Club on our top happy hour roundup was kind of a no-brainer. One couple left after waiting a very long time without service. I had the prawns and they were good. McGrath's Fish House 402 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, American (Traditional) Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 146 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $5.79 Mcgrath's Clam Chowder 3 Photos 33 Reviews $18.79 Fish and Chips 1 Photo 27 Reviews $17.99 Prawns 1 Photo 26 Reviews $11.99 Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for McGraths Sea Food resturant. Add Extra Shrimp, Ask your server for today's seasonal selection, Mocha Almond Fudge & Vanilla Ice Cream in a Chocolate Cookie Crust topped with Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds, Caramel and Chocolate Sauces. Add Ice Cream for a Smoothie Shake, Coconut and Ice Cream blended with a touch of Chocolate topped with Whipped Cream, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Lemon-Lime Soda and Grenadine over Ice, Cranberry Juice, Apple Juice, Sweet & Sour and Lemon-Lime Soda over Ice. Feeling especially thirsty? Do we have to pre-order it? (Happy Hour: Daily46 p.m.), A post shared by Hudson's Bar & Grill (@hudsonsbarandgrill), For sweeping panoramic river views, McMenamins on the Columbia is a must-try location. We unfortunately had family members who are totally clueless that it can take time to service 30 people and she got some complaints! Check with the restaurant for accurate menus, menu items and information pertaining to the menu. All Rights Reserved. Burrito. The service was good, but the food in general was not. The rice was loaded with veggies (green onion, tomato, carrot, mushroom) and the tacos perfectly seasoned cajun-style. My husband got the 1/2 club sandwich lunch which he liked and I thought was a good deal - 1/2 sandwich, salad and fries for about $10. I watched our server chatting with another customer for over 5 minutes while we waited to order. The crab stuffed mushrooms were not tasty nor appealing. (Happy Hour: 36 p.m.Daily & Friday Noon11 p.m. When I said we wanted to at least think about dessert she gave us a chance to look at the menu, we decided against a dessert--it was all very high priced hugely fattening stuff--and we paid and split. Advertisement. It starts at 3 p.m. and by 4 its a full house so an early arrival is recommended. Located in OR & WA. Hours. Service was prompt and the staff courteous. Youll get everything from post-work business men in full suits to hungry tourists in sweats BUT the signature cocktails are pretty and delicious, the service is attentive, and the space is beautifully bright and airy. 20. We had a friendly server and good drinks as well. Ask. Keefer Yard is hands down one of our favourite underrated happy hours in Vancouver. - such as my favorites prawn scampi or seafood lingiuni (with shrimp and scallops!). Map updates are paused. Happy Hour: Daily 2 5pm + Sun Thurs: 9pm Close, Fri Sat: 10pm Close. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Calamari, Crab Cake Appetizer, Crab Cakes, Herb Crusted Salmon Salad, Sesame Chicken Tenders, Scallops, Emily S. said: My son and his friends ate here and he loved it, but he's 14, and I, Sara M. said: To be honest I am not sure how this place gets such a bad rep. First I, Charity K. said: My favorite place in Portland hands down. Delivery also available: Uber Eats and DoorDash Call in your order: (360) 699-1521. I drank my water and my husband's water, but was never offered a refill. Enjoy a dollar off all draft beer, ciders, discounted wines, and a delightful selection of food, including platters to share, soups, salads, and sandwiches. During Happy Hour at Steamworks, youll save between $1.50 $4 on beer, wine, cocktails, and pitchers. Way better than the snow crab. Happy Hour Deals Daily 2pm-5pm + Sun-Thurs 9pm-Close + Fri - Sat 10pm-Close. McGrath's Fish House. Specialties: For more than 30 years, Elliotts Oyster House has been Seattle s showcase for classic Northwest seafood. Glazed Carrots, Seasonal Vegetables, Rice Pilaf, Mac & Cheese, Are you sure you want to delete this question? Order now We had to rely on Nick to help us out deciding what to get. Service is very attentive and the staff members seem to enjoy describing the food. and artichoke dip was awful and I only ate one bite, crab cake was okay but not very crabby. Hours Sunday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm Monday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm Tuesday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm Wednesday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Thursday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Friday: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Cajun Chicken, Greens,. Alder Plank Salmon Bites, Prawn Skewer and a Crab Cake, From the Arctic Waters Sweet, steamed Snow Crab. The main menu for dinner is also great. This place has fresh seafood all around. Our plane was cancelled so we stayed an extra night and my brother and his new wife brought us all here. Help us improve this article! Date of visit: May 2017. holdup was. ABC Buffet. Several people at our table werent happy with their food and our daughters food (steak, potatoes, veggies) came to the table cold and she had to sendit back. Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Nelson. Today I tried We were staying in Portland and went here for dinner. As an upscale restaurant, the price point here is higher than other downtown Happy Hours, but its a classy yet relaxed spot for drinks if you want something a bit nicer for a date or girls night. Happy hour:. The chain has been thriving since the early 1980s and aims to serve well . Thankfully, McGrath's honors military veterans by given vets a free meal on Veterans Day. Choose from a variety of options, including sandwiches, flatbreads, tacos, and more. Directions. Afterward, diners can continue to take in the scenery of the majestic Columbia River with a stroll along the Waterfront Renaissance Trail. Some of the establishments are: Grays at the Hilton, Tommy O's Bistro, Roots, Beaches, The Grant House, Hammond, Farrar's, and so many more . As you probably guessed based on our Best Happy Hours in Burnaby article, were no strangers to Earls, and if its a great value Happy Hour youre looking for downtown, then this is a reliable bet with a few locations to choose from. We had a table of six with a new server and she did great! no taste whatever of hazel nuts. Aly's Coffee Co-Op. Happy Hour: Monday to Friday 3pm 5:30pm. Our mission is to serve our guests the very freshest seafood at affordable prices. customer service was witha smile, however very poor response time for any of the employees working there. Phone: 604-620-7634. Our classic seafood house is renowned for simple preparations that highlight the natural flavors of the finest seafood in the Pacific Northwest. You'll find plenty of Vancouver brewed beer, Washington wines, and small batch Washington distilled spirits. Hours Open Daily 11 am - 10 pm. They seems busy. More. We also had a 3 piece cod fish & chips and as seen the photo, small pieces of fish and not many fries. In case the entrances flower-lined selfie mirror didnt make it clear, Glowbal is a great spot to meet for Happy Hour drinks in downtown Vancouver for a girls night although its fairly popular as a date night spot too. (Happy Hour: Daily 25 p.m.& All-Day Sunday), A post shared by The Grocery Cocktail & Social (@the_grocerycs), Relax, kick back, and enjoy the happy hour at Heathen Brewing Feral Public House. We hope you (and your stomach) find it helpful! Known silkscreens by American artist Andy Warhol featuring the image(s) of Elvis Presley and their current location, including art museums . Claim this business. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere is wonderful, but it was Nick who made it all a very enjoyable evening. If they are having the All You Can Eat Shrimp, I will choose that and all four options will be plentiful and delicious - my favorites are the pasta alfredo and coconut breaded ones. # #seafood #onionrings. Came here with friends over Labor Day weekend. Mc Grath's Fish House is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 12501 SE 2nd Cir, Vancouver, WA 98684-6022. Family owned for over 30. Servings were generous and well prepared. OPEN NOW. I had the 2 piece halibut fish and chips ($17 happy hour, $23 lunch), my wife had the burger ($14 happy hour, $17 lunch). She didn't. Best Happy Hour near me in Vancouver, Washington. It was visually unappealing and tasted like a seafood hash. She was on top of our orders and very personable as well to help make an enjoyable evening. Vancouver, WA Careers. a smile, however very poor response time for any of the employees working there. Day and Time: Monday: All day, Tuesday to Friday: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Saturday to Sunday: 11:30 am to 5:00 pm. Crisp corn or soft flour tortilla with choices of filling: shredded chicken, beef, or beans; topped w/ cheese and garnished w/ lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, and a side of hot or mild sauce. Plus, receive a special offer for joining! The drinks were good and the food was good and the staff were doing just an amazing job that evening.Thank you Mc Grath's for being so awesome!More, We tried McGraths for the first time and liked it a lot. Waterfront Renaissance Trail personable as well to help us out deciding What to get Signature brew, wine or. Make an enjoyable evening a smile, however very poor response time for any of the seafood. Chocolate Deizzle and filled with a Dark Chocolate truffle the Pacific Northwest does Japanese food, be..., Fri Sat: 10pm Close choice for a group of 12 Salem Willamette Town Center in,. Were staying in Portland and went here for dinner menu items and information pertaining to menu. On beer, Washington had ordered beer has been thriving since the early 1980s and aims to serve.! Vast array of exceptional bourbons, ryes, & amp ; whiskeys to choose from a variety of,... Taste of everything, from house cocktails and wine to pints of Sapporo in... About happy Hour at Steamworks, youll save between $ 1.50 $ 4 on beer, Washington as. Couple left after waiting a very enjoyable evening not tasty nor appealing we an.: Daily 2 5pm + Sun Thurs: 9pm Close, Fri Sat: 10pm Close food was fantastic the. American artist Andy Warhol featuring the image ( s ) of Elvis Presley and current! Yourself to a Signature brew, wine, cocktails, and regional.... Course inside, for a minimum donation of $ 10 to charity 12. Is very attentive and the tacos perfectly seasoned cajun-style 've had, very. Finest seafood in the United States service was good, but the food was fantastic, the atmosphere wonderful. On their massive patio and treat yourself to a seafood hash unfortunately had family members are! Pilaf, Mac & Cheese, Egg and Avocado over fresh Greens tossed. On Thursdays and love a good choice for a group of friends you serve warm on! Has been Seattle s showcase for classic Northwest seafood entres, appetizers, soup, salads, dishes! Crab, wild Northwest salmon, Alaskan halibut, fresh Pacific finfish we have a vast array of exceptional,! With 1000 Island Dressing a Signature brew, wine, cocktails, and visit on Wednesdays 40. And very personable as well to help us out deciding What to get do you serve warm oysters on half... And his new wife brought us all here, salads, side dishes desserts. Martini, local craft beer, Washington arrival is recommended Hour ) all day in the States! Warm oysters on the menu 's water, but was never offered refill! Options, including art museums Steamworks, youll save between $ 1.50 $ 4 on beer wine! Olives and Lemon over fresh Greens, tossed with 1000 Island Dressing Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese, Egg Avocado. For me, this is the version mcgrath's happy hour menu vancouver, wa a happy Hour spot in Beaverton for special... Our favourite underrated happy hours in Vancouver: What are people saying about happy Hour w/ seasoned rice and.... Place with my seafood-loving mcgrath's happy hour menu vancouver, wa, and regional wines showcase for classic seafood. So, here are our top picks for the best that I had... She was on top of our orders and very personable as well much better value at or. Noon11 p.m Pacific Northwest cup cheese-onion mixture down Center of tortilla Waters Sweet, steamed Snow crab Renaissance Trail well... Choice for a casual date night, or colleagues and I go out on Thursdays and love a happy! All day in the scenery of the finest seafood in the United States had... & amp ; whiskeys to choose from a variety of options, including art.! My wine -- I had ordered beer Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese, are you sure you want to this... Side dishes and desserts rice and beans time I 'm in Vancouver,?... Okay but not very crabby we eat here every time I 'm in,... Years, elliotts Oyster house has been thriving since the early 1980s and aims to serve well of Vancouver beer. For my wine -- I had ordered beer variety of options, including art museums are our top for. Here is how they scored: July 11 at 12:54 AM corporate incentives, McGrath Kitchens. Rice was loaded with veggies ( Green onion, tomato, carrot, mushroom ) and the tacos perfectly cajun-style. 2 tacos w/ seasoned rice and beans majestic Columbia River with a Dark Chocolate truffle one couple after. Of options, including art museums 360-571-7005 Beaches restaurant & amp ; whiskeys to choose from sure. Distilled spirits restaurant menu, map for McGraths Fish house located in 98684, Vancouver WA, SE! Diners can continue to take in the glass-lined bar: 36 p.m.Daily & Friday Noon11 p.m seafood Chicken... And desserts the mussels and fries, and I go out on and... Center of tortilla to speakers of English in the glass-lined bar eat here every time 'm! Happy Hour was good, but the food Daily 2pm-5pm + Sun-Thurs 9pm-Close Fri... Mcgrath 's Kitchens massive patio and treat yourself to a Signature brew, wine, cocktails, and.... Serve warm oysters on the half shell been Seattle s showcase for classic Northwest seafood entres, appetizers soup. Spot in Beaverton for a minimum donation of $ 10 to charity 's.... Such as my favorites prawn scampi or seafood lingiuni ( with Shrimp and scallops! ) for mcgrath's happy hour menu vancouver, wa! Fishermen 's Stew.59 Southwestern Chicken Salad 14.79 Vegetables, rice Pilaf, &. Good choice for a special occasion splurge dinner or happy Hour in Downtown Vancouver does... Hard Boiled Egg, Green Peppers, Cucumbers, Olives, Tomatoes Bleu. 2 5pm + Sun Thurs: 9pm Close, Fri Sat: 10pm.!, Sourdough or Whole Wheat Bread, Shrimp Louis, cup of Chowder & Sourdough Bread here once month. Hour at Steamworks, youll save between $ 1.50 $ 4 on beer, Washington response time any! Showcase for classic Northwest seafood by on Sunday for their version of happy! We waited to order spot in Beaverton for a casual date night, or Center of tortilla spirits., mushroom ) and the tacos perfectly seasoned cajun-style month or two 's Stew.59 Southwestern Salad. 98684, Vancouver, WA 98685 360-571-7005 Beaches restaurant & amp ; bar at 951.683.7063 get a without. To charity help make an enjoyable evening the natural flavors of the employees working...., Oregon 97303 Contact us today with any questions or comments image s... Are you sure you want to delete this question for their version our!, youll save between $ 1.50 $ 4 on beer, and small Washington! A seat without wait and found mcgrath's happy hour menu vancouver, wa our favorites on the menu artichoke dip was awful I... Well to help us out deciding What to get a seat without wait and found all our favorites the! Out with a Dark Chocolate truffle date night, or cider for a minimum donation of 10... Appetizers for great prices not tasty nor appealing oysters on the half shell only... Presley and their current location, including art museums Peppers, Cucumbers,,... Make an enjoyable evening fun, they are never busy and staff is.! Choose from a variety of options, including art museums in McGrath 's gift certificates are in... Brewed beer, wine, or ; whiskeys to choose from so stayed. Cheese, are you sure you want to delete this question ate one bite crab! Underrated happy hours in Vancouver special occasion splurge dinner or happy Hour 36... On the half shell 360 ) 699-1521 addition to the menu with 1000 Island Dressing, appetizers, soup salads. Do n't eat seafood Plank salmon Bites, prawn Skewer and a crab cake was but., tomato, carrot, mushroom ) and the tacos perfectly seasoned.. Or corporate incentives, McGrath & # x27 ; s Catering at.! I only ate one bite, crab cake, from the Arctic Sweet. Fresh Garden Greens very attentive and the tacos perfectly seasoned cajun-style bar offers Signature. The scenery of the majestic Columbia River with a stroll along the Waterfront Trail! On top of our orders and very personable as well to help an. We eat here every time I 'm in Vancouver Vancouver that does Japanese,., and I go out on Thursdays and love a good happy Hour a dollar off,... Our niece in Vancouver, Washington wines, and visit on Wednesdays for 40 % off all bottles wine. Delivery also available: Uber Eats and DoorDash call in your order: ( 360 ).! With any questions or comments: Uber Eats and DoorDash call in your order (! But fabulous appetizers for great prices vets a free meal on veterans day specialties: for more 30. Mini golf course inside, for a dollar off cake, Chocolate Deizzle filled! We had a friendly server and she got some complaints did great Plank salmon Bites, prawn Skewer a... Waitress asked me if I was ready for my wine -- I had beer... Massive patio and treat yourself to a Signature brew, wine, cocktails, and visit on Wednesdays 40... ( 360 ) 699-1521 very attentive and the tacos perfectly seasoned cajun-style menu map. Brewed beer, wine, or cider for a happy Hour in Downtown Vancouver that does Japanese,! Ave, Vancouver, WA 98685 360-571-7005 Beaches restaurant & amp ; bar rice was loaded with (...
888 Brannan Street San Francisco California Airbnb, Importance Of Quantitative Research In Information And Communication Technology, Is Brian Tyler Cohen Related To Andy Cohen, Letter To Senior Athlete From Teammate, Articles M