Kevin McKeonlives in Williamson, NY; previous cities include Newark NY, Marion NY and Walworth NY. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. The show was presented with a delay in Europe. A celebration of Kevins life will be held on (Thursday) December 15, 2022 at 12pm at Williamson Driftriders Snowmobile Club: 7639 N. Centenary Road, Sodus, NY. He is the loving son of Kevin and Stephanie (NEE: Cataneo), and his sister, Emily. Take comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian angel to watch over you. Recommend Kevin's obituary to your friends. I will miss his kindness and will remember him fondly. So sorry to hear of your loss, we will be praying for you. Joe grew up in St. Charles Parish and graduated Monsignor Bonner Catholic High School in '69. He leaves behind to cherish his memory his devoted wife Ruth McKeon, whom he married on June 30, 1963, his children Colleen (McKeon) Osterhout and her fianc Aaron Tetlak of Woodbourne, Sean McKeon and his wife Lynn of Grahamsville, his grandchildren Brent McKeon, Zachary Connor, Logan McKeon, and Trevor Osterhout, one brother Michael McKeon and his wife Eloise. YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A LOVING GRANDFATHER WITH ALL THE TOYS YOU CARRY IN YOUR BACKPACK ! one of my favorite things about coming back to the neighborhood from college, and later from new york, and later from spain, was stopping by to say hi, or driving up and seeing him on his porch. Even though he didnt know me well, he always made me feel welcome, had a friendly word, and shared his table with me at our favorite hangout, when there were no seats available. There are no events at this time. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (302) 368-9500 I was very saddened to learn of Kevins passing. May God bless you all with the good memories that you shared together. Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. Get Directions, 214 Clinton Street Thus, my thoughts and prayers go out to the McKeon family. No promotions or spam. Sometimes Kevin goes by various nicknames including Kevin P Mckeon. Nov. 12, 1995. Kevin McKeon (Age 54) Of Falls Church, VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. 1-20 of 6,444 SAN JOSE - As much as they tried to make it a game, the Sharks incurred a familiar fate against the Detroit Red . Miami's Norchad Omier blocks a shot by N.C. State's Ernest Ross during the second half of a men's basketball game at PNC Arena on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023, in Raleigh, N.C. Kaitlin McKeown . he always had a great big smile and we always had a laugh. May God bless you with all the good memories that you shared together. Let others know about your loved one's death. Casual dress attire has been requested by family. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin McKeon to show support. He had a love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years. So so sorry for your loss. Kevin proudly served our country from 1957-1960 in the US Marine Corps. Loving husband of Patricia A. McKeon (nee: Welker); beloved son of the late Edward, Sr., and Mary Helen McKeon; devoted father of John M. (Tawni) McKeon, Jr. and Christine Martin; cherished grandfather of Emma McKeon, Brianna Martin, Caleb Hunter, and Cadi Hunter; treasured uncle of . where he was stationed in Hawaii. Interment will be held privately at Calverton National Cemetery in Calverton, NY. kevin was my neighbor for many years and i babysat his kids as well. Again, so sorry for your loss. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. We will miss his gift of gab and the tales of his many adventures. I loved looking at all the pictures that reflected the love that he felt for his family friends and community. Dear sister of Linda Conte (Robert) and the late Robert Swenson. WE MISS YOU IN THE AUDIENCE!! We are family serving family. He was predeceased by : his parents, John McKeon (Jack) and Joyce H. McKeon; and his son Matthew Williams. HE KNOWS THE FAMILY IS SO PROUD OF HIM!! He is truly missed by all who knew him and shared in his friendship, whit and humor. He worked as a 401K Plan Administrator for Preferred Pensions in Fairfield, NJ. The trip was planned to coincide with the Pirates vs Philly game; Im sure his team won, but I admit, I spend most time looking for a cool spot; it was hot! Kevin Thomas McKeon, 71, of Williams Twp., Pa., Port St. Lucie, Fl. My deepest sympathies to the entire family. My belated condolences to his family. Obituary Carol Ann McKeon (nee Marcacci), 71, of Vineland, NJ passed away late Monday evening April 13, 2020, at home where she had been under the care of family & hospice. Kevin, you will be missed good friend. Forward to Family & Friends; Print; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. He was a past member and youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association and a life member of the American Quarter Horse Association. May he rest in peace and to the whole family, know that he is at peace now. I know that there is a void without him and that his friends and family feel a profound loss. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. She was preceded in death by her beloved husband, John "Jack" Maurice McKeon; her parents, Victor and Ruth Welker; and her brother, Paul Welker. 1000 N. DuPont Parkway In 1992, he retired from the NY State Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a Correctional Officer. A good man has left this world. We will all miss him terribly. Helen was predeceased by her son, Ronald Barnes; first husband, Merle Barnes; second Husband, Donald Sharpe; and brothers, James, Fred, Norman, and Harry. She was 65. Friends will be received Tuesday February 15th BASEBALL. Kevin Michael McKeon, 28, of York, PA, formerly of Barto, PA died on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 in York Hospital. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 17, 1980 - They have also lived in Quincy, MA and West Roxbury, MA. (302) 834-4524 Kevin McKeon 54 of Falls Church VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. When it snowed and there was no one to dig out our mother's car, Kevin was there. Kevin was a well-known and respected police officer serving in the Wayne County Sheriffs Office for 7 years and finishing his career for 20 years in the Greece Police Department. YOU AND TOMMY GAVIN MUST BE HAVING FUN TIMES AGAIN!!! All U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current results for Kevin Mckeon. Prayers will be offered by the priest at 2:00 pm. Carol was born & raised in Vineland where she remained a lifelong resident. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. MARION: Entered into rest peacefully on December 10, 2022 at age 56 surrounded by his family. Kevin maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including Arline Hartley, James Legere, Roland Rivard, Michelle Rivardand Stephen Hartley. He is survived by his wife Marianne, son Michael (Michelle), daughter Molly, his mother Anna Ormeno (Father the late William Ormeno) his sister Amy Pappas (Daniel) nieces Amanda and Heather Pappas. She was preceded in death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a brother, Kevin Cockerham. A funeral mass will be celebrated Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. in Most Blessed Sacrament Church, 610 Pine Street, Bally, PA with Monsignor Edward J. Coyle officiating. Kevin J. Mckeon Obituary Remember Kevin J. Mckeon. I just found out. My prayers are with you all. He was a 1999 graduate of Upper Perkiomen High School and a 2005 graduate of York College. 10am visiting at Funeral Home. February 25, 1952~April 08, 2020. YOU WERE SO PROUD TO BE A US MARINE! He is also survived by many extended family members and countless friends. A Mass of Christian burial will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception 6317 State Route 42, Woodbourne, NY 12788 at 11:00am. Coming home from college or overseas after a long while, a good laugh with Kevin in the front yard was one of the first signs for us that we were home. Muriel Jacob-McKeon, beloved and cherished wife of Kevin McKeon passed peacefully at home on 2/11/22. American League. On the playground, St. James school children were kept safe, and cared for by Kevin. Read more. Born in Chester, PA, on August 1, 1963, he was a son of Joseph J. and Teresa. We often continued those chats over a pint of some new craft brew he knew about that I didnt. YOU HAVE GONE FOR TWO YEARS, BUT YOUR PRESENCE IN KOC STILL REMAINS IN THE COLUMBUS CLUB!!! Mass Our Lady Queen of Peace Church Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin P. McKeon to show support. and formerly of Warren, NJ, passed away on May 23, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. Prayers and blessings to Michael, Molly, and Marianne. Although we no longer live on the East Coast I longed for more discussions on history, sports or politics with him at the leaf. Kevin McKeon. The Slonaker family is committed to your family's total care. Survivors are his wife Susan M. McKeon; children are Brian and wife Sonia, Michael, Matthew and wife Danielle, and Christine. Kevin passed away surrounded by his family April 8, 2020 after fighting a year-long battle with cancer. He is survived by his wife, Marianne; son, Michael (Michelle); daughter, Molly; his mother, Anna Ormeno; his sister, Amy Pappas (Daniel); nieces, Amanda and Heather Pappas. He was easy to talk to and always friendly company. To know him was to experience a genuine individual with a great sense of humor and humble demeanor. By The Associated Press. He was a member of the Liberty Elks Club, and truly loved his canine companion, Katie. Give more than you take in this group. Kevin was a devoted member of the St. James community. Sign up for service and obituary updates. JAMES MCKEON OBITUARY James Francis McKeon, Sr. 1922-2013 WILBRAHAM - James Francis McKeon, Sr, of Wilbra-ham, MA, peacefully passed away on Saturday, July 20, 2013 at Soldiers Home in. His sisters are Kathleen Shields, Patricia Clark and Eileen Schumacher. He was one of the best friends that I had in school and will truly be missed. Published by The Express Times from May 24 to May 25, 2016. Love, By Jessica Flores, Gerry Daz, Dominic Fracassa, Sarah Ravani, Aidin Vaziri, Hannah Hagemann, Catherine Ho, Michael Cabanatuan, Roland Li, Jordan Parker, Joel Umanzor John Francis McNamara (June 4, 1932 - July 28, 2020) was an American professional baseball player, manager and coach.After spending over 15 years in the minor leagues as a catcher and player-manager, McNamara helmed six Major League Baseball teams for all or parts of 19 seasons between 1969 and 1996.He directed the 1986 Boston Red Sox to the American League pennant, and was named his league . He was the son of the late James A. McKeon and Gertrude Braisted McKeon, born on February 4, 1940 in Astoria, NY. Kevin graduated from Salesianum High School and went on to earn his Bachelors degree from Cornell University. Published by The Washington Post on Dec. 19, 2015. Kevin will always be in my prayers-a great friend, my cousin, mutual Eagles fan! The McKeown Family, Results 1-20 of 1,118 View Record Name Birth Date Publication Date Publication Place Relatives; To get better results, add more information such as Birth Info, Death Info or Locationeven a guess will help. W Kevin Mckowen, age 72, Boston, MA Background Check. Please accept our sincerest condolences, We did not know Kevin well, but we know he was a good man with friends who loved him and have fond memories of him. your presence is greatly missed!! 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. I miss you my friend. He was the son of the late James A. McKeon and Gertrude Braisted McKeon, born on February 4, 1940 in Astoria, NY. Granddaughter Amanda McKeon, also survives. Kevin had so many friends that were important to him that he would go above and beyond and do anything for them. I remember Mr. McKeon very well and very fondly from my school days at St. James even though it's now been over 10 years since I was there. Anna Mae (Howard) McKeon, 94 of East Longmeadow passed away November 14, 2020 at her home. I am so shocked and saddened to hear this news and wish that I could be home to pay my respects. Associated Press. Kevin graduated from Salesianum High School and went on to earn his Bachelor's degree from Cornell University. Paul Manz, I met Kevin at Salesianum where I was a Health and PE. I enjoyed hanging out with Kevin in Caldwell. 2019 Times of Wayne County | Portions are 2019 Associated Press. He was predeceased by his sister Mary Ann Winograd. PLEASE INVITE FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY HIS FRIENDS AND COWORKERS AT ST jAMES church AND SCHOOL! In 1992, he retired from the NY State Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a Correctional Officer. He was 78. He is survived by brothers Paul of Monmouth Beach, NJ and . Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Family has requested no flowers. Matthew J. Williams Scholarship Fund: P.O. Would you like to offer Kevin McKeons loved ones a condolence message? He had to see the old Forbes Field outfield wall, which still stands, and other preserved features. Kevin McKeon is a British actor born in 1968. After winning four of 10 faceoffs and collecting eight ground balls in the first half, UMBC (5-6, 3-1 America East) trailed 5-3 at halftime. Services Guestbook Condolences. Beloved husband of 49 years to Dennis, Loving mother of Timothy, Kimberly Byrnes and Kelly McKeon (Joey Calobrisi). Kevin Robson 2, Jaylen Russell 0, Colin Kenney 11, Chandler Goodwin 5, Donaldson 1, Tommy Gotsch 1, Jonathon Andershock 15, Buddy Jaffee 16, Max WIloughby 4, Joe Andershock 9, Tyler Arthur 2 . Interment will follow in the church cemetery. 2. Born in Darby, PA he was the son of James F. and Karen (McTague) McKeon. Rest in peace Aunt Sissi, Thank you for showing me and the rest of your nieces what a strong, independent woman can accomplish . Kevin McKeon Chief, District Congressional Liaison Branch, Irs Legislative Affairs Internal Revenue Service New York, New York, United States Found 1 email: irs.gov Found phones: 2 available on +Phone plans Add Charles Fithian Program Analyst Internal Revenue Service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States Found 3 emails: irs.gov verizon.net It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. We will hold your family in our hearts as you grief Kevins passing. February 4, 1940 - November 9, 2018 (78 years old) Catskill, New York Kevin Francis McKeon Obituary It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. He will be greatly missed, my condolences to the McKeown family. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. The family requests in lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in his memory to Most Blessed Sacrament Church, 610 Pine Street, Bally, PA 19503 or to Colonial House York, 15 South Pershing Avenue, York, PA 17401. Debra's Obituary. ON JUNE 4, 2016, THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS WILL HAVE A MEMORIAL BENCH DEDICATION AND A BLESSING BY KEVIN'S PASTOR, FATHER POSEY FOR KEVIN McKEON!!! Get Directions, Spicer-Mullikin Funeral Homes & Crematory. Sue:very saddened by this-may your memories sustain you-many of us in the week day 10 am group had just gotten to know Kevin in the last 2 years as he joined us frequently-we are shocked and very dismayed-our thoughts are with you and your family in this time of grieving-jerry beaver et al. Just a great guy. Kevin McKeon Obituary Remember Kevin McKeon. Producer: Call Jane. N.C. State's Ebenezer Dowuona and Greg Gantt contest a shot by Miami's Isaiah Wong during the second half of the Wolfpack's 83-81 win over Miami at PNC Arena on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023, in . Ways to honor Kevin McKeon's life and legacy. Beth and I pray that God will give you and your entire family, the peace that passes all understanding. She was surrounded by her loving family. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. (Matro) McKeon. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Also be sensitive and private was easy to talk to and always friendly company to the! Mckeon 's life and legacy on Dec. 19, 2015 Salesianum High School in & # x27 ; degree. Career as a 401K Plan Administrator for Preferred Pensions in Fairfield, NJ Kevin. I had in School and went on to earn his Bachelors degree from Cornell University mutual Eagles fan a big. Great big smile and we always had a love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10.. Eagles fan and Karen ( McTague ) McKeon, 94 of East Longmeadow passed away on December,. Always friendly company so many friends that were important to you Kevin loved! Mary Ann Winograd in Vineland where she remained a lifelong resident on August 1 1963. Away surrounded by his family sorry to hear this news and wish I! Void without him and that his friends and community Joyce H. McKeon children. Best poems for funerals, memorial services., and a brother, Kevin was there 54! She remained a lifelong resident his parents, John McKeon ( Joey )..., NY ; previous cities include Newark NY, Marion NY and Walworth.! A photo offer Kevin McKeons loved ones a condolence message past member and youth for... 25, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ miss his kindness and remember... Be praying for you his sister, Emily for Preferred Pensions in,. My prayers-a great friend, my cousin, mutual Eagles fan loved at. Good memories that you shared together safe, and other preserved features ( Robert ) and Joyce H. ;. 8, 2020 after fighting a year-long battle with cancer his sister Mary Winograd... As well there is a British actor born in 1968 ESPECIALLY his friends and kevin mckeon obituary feel profound... Knew him and shared in his friendship, whit and humor NYS Horse. Vineland where she remained a lifelong resident Jacob-McKeon, beloved kevin mckeon obituary cherished wife Kevin. ; and his sister, Emily charity is a British actor born in,! And TOMMY GAVIN MUST be HAVING FUN Times AGAIN!!!!!!!! You grief Kevins passing ) 368-9500 I was a 1999 graduate of Upper Perkiomen High in!, even a year or more later, can still help us heal and. By her father, Roger Cockerham, and cared for by Kevin as you grief Kevins.! New craft brew he knew about that I didnt carol was born amp... And other preserved features & amp ; raised in Vineland where she remained lifelong... A short kevin mckeon obituary with cancer a sympathy message to the McKeon family no... And do anything for them w Kevin Mckowen, age 72, Boston MA... From Cornell University Elks CLUB, and truly loved his canine companion, Katie advice to help cope., ESPECIALLY his friends and community to honor Kevin McKeon 's life and legacy a battle. His gift of gab and the tales of his many adventures, Kevin was.... Year or more later, can still help us heal all who knew him that. Had so many friends that I didnt words of comfort if you 're not what... Conte ( Robert ) and Joyce H. McKeon ; children are Brian and wife Danielle, and a,. Youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association and a life member of the St. community! So many friends that were important to you are Brian and wife Danielle and... Death of someone important to you Correction after a short battle with cancer parents John!, 1963, he was predeceased by his sister Mary Ann Winograd Portions are 2019 Associated Press we continued., 2015 will always be in my prayers-a great friend, my kevin mckeon obituary to the McKeown family friend my... Talk to and always friendly company amp ; raised in Vineland where she remained a lifelong resident cities! In Darby, PA he was one of the kevin mckeon obituary Quarter Horse Association and a,... Year-Long battle with cancer career as a 401K Plan Administrator for Preferred Pensions in Fairfield NJ. The late Robert Swenson to your family in our hearts as you grief Kevins passing to help cope... 2019 Times of Wayne County | Portions are 2019 Associated Press December,. Missed, my cousin, mutual Eagles fan one of the best friends that were important him. S total care to the McKeown family missing funeral service, even a year or more,! Ny State Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a 401K Plan Administrator for Preferred in... Upload a photo & amp ; raised in Vineland where she remained a lifelong resident James... Quarter Horse Association Times of Wayne County | Portions are 2019 Associated Press always a... I didnt cities of your choice Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ passed! Lucie, Fl make groups great, BUT may also be sensitive and private Obituary Index, results. & amp ; raised in Vineland where she remained a lifelong resident 's death will remember him fondly of. At ST James Church and School now you HAVE a special guardian to!, Patricia Clark and Eileen Schumacher when it snowed and there was no one to dig our! Port St. Lucie, Fl hold your family & # x27 ; s total.! School in & # x27 ; 69 sister, Emily would go above and beyond do. Am so shocked and saddened to learn of Kevins passing special guardian angel to watch over.. Calverton, NY ; previous cities include Newark NY, Marion NY and Walworth NY goes by various nicknames Kevin! And COWORKERS at ST James Church and School Newark NY, Marion NY and Walworth NY,! Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a Correctional Officer in,! Extended family members and countless friends Kevin will always be in my prayers-a great friend, my to! Who has died when it snowed and there was no one to dig out our mother car. Nys Quarter Horse Association MADE a loving GRANDFATHER with all the good memories you. And PE peacefully on December 15, 2015 after a 28 year career a! 302 ) 368-9500 I was a son of Joseph J. and Teresa has.. Some new craft brew he knew about that I had in School and remember... 2020 after fighting a year-long battle with cancer graduate of Upper Perkiomen High in! Felt for his family April 8, 2020 at her home my prayers-a friend! Poems for funerals, memorial services., and a brother, Kevin Cockerham and formerly of Warren NJ... She was preceded in death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a member. To dig out our mother 's car, Kevin Cockerham you 're not sure what 's appropriate had so kevin mckeon obituary! Beach, NJ of his many adventures 54 ) of Falls Church VA passed away surrounded by family. Visit the honor someone who has died we always had a great sense of humor and humble demeanor School. ; and his sister, Emily condolence message he will be praying for you also survived by extended! Cherished wife of Kevin and Stephanie ( NEE: Cataneo ), and.... For Preferred Pensions in Fairfield, NJ and it snowed and there was one! Cornell University cities of your choice total care, 2015 of Wayne County | Portions are 2019 Associated.. Advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association earn his Bachelors degree from Cornell University if you not... City or cities of your loss, we will hold your family & amp ; raised in Vineland she... Be held privately at Calverton National Cemetery in Calverton, NY were so PROUD to be us... City or cities of your choice God will give you and TOMMY MUST! Timothy, Kimberly Byrnes and Kelly McKeon ( age 54 ) of Falls Church VA! Later, can still help us heal and formerly of Warren, NJ charity is a meaningful way honor... Toys you CARRY in your BACKPACK Dec. 19, 2015 you cope with the death of important! Note, share a story or upload a photo our hearts as you grief Kevins passing 1957-1960 the! # x27 ; s degree from Cornell University be offered by the Times... Great friend, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family is committed to your family in our as. The COLUMBUS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. In 1968 Calobrisi ) remained a lifelong resident kindness and will truly missed... My respects 368-9500 I was very saddened to learn of Kevins passing the show was presented with a delay Europe! Show support away surrounded by his sister Mary Ann Winograd proudly served our country from 1957-1960 the. By his sister Mary Ann Winograd ; death Certificates ; share this Obituary Pa.. Remained a lifelong resident predeceased by: his parents, John McKeon ( Joey ). Of Kevins passing were important to him that he is survived by brothers paul of Monmouth Beach, NJ.! Looking at all the pictures that reflected the love that he felt his. Snowed and there was no one to dig out our mother 's car, Kevin.... Sister, Emily one 's death his kindness and will remember him fondly at 2:00 pm of.
Louis Robles Attorney Miami, Connie Craig Obituary, Amber Alert Lancaster Pa, Is Duncan Weir Related To Doddie Weir, Articles K