I only know of the gun as a Buffalo Scout. Any dispute after the sale our records will be deemed conclusive in all respects. If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a particular Les Bauer Custom Premier II .45 ACP Blue 5" removed and store it in a safe box or place away from the pistol. My guess is that it was a very inexpensive unit. Description: This FIE boxed set with two cylinders for .22lr looks unfired.Has a 4 1/2" barrel with a mint bore. If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a particular firearmcontact us. This answer is: Hombre Model 522TB 722 532TB 732B Standard Revolver Models 384TB and 386TB Model 357TB 222, 232, and 382TB Model 3572 HANDGUNS TZ 75 TZ 75 Series 88 KG-99 Spectre Assault Pistol Titan II .22 Titan E32 Super Titan 11 Titan 25 Titan Tigress D38 Derringer D86 Derringer SHOTGUNS AND RIFLES Model 122 If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a particular Walther PPS 9mm Para Black 3.2" If your . I may just buy a pair for my twin sons. Mauser 'STG 44' Semi-Auto Rifle. You could also see if the H&R 9xx series will fit. Remington Nylon 66 22 Dovetail To Picatinny Scope Rail Adapter Adapter Fie Cbc. He only recently brought it out when he heard what he called wolves (coyotes likely) howling when a friend and I were back in the woods on our tractors digging ditches and stumps after dark. was not a manufacturer but just an importer, having other manufacturers make their products and stamp them FIE. We reserve the right to withdraw any property prior to sale. FIE is (was) an Importer that was located in Hialeah, Florida. Made in Germany by FIE. A forum community dedicated to all firearm owners and enthusiasts. Their goal was not quality but cheap or inexpensive products. Serial number-427505. BUYER'S PREMIUM AND SALES TAX. that is a nice looking revolver , ill have to watch out more carefully , i really like SAA type revolvers. If you have missed out on this auction or are look, 1964 Colt Frontier Scout FACTORY GOLD PLATED .22 Lr Click here to view our other Live Auctions! 4.75" x 8.25" closed. record(s) for this. This FIE E15 Buffalo Scout 22 LR / 22 mag revolver is in great, used condition. Information including condition or past use/wear provided is our opinion, it is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We acknowledge that there may be errors in what is written beyond the bold headline description. The Buffalo Scout by F.I.E. 18. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. The Heritage Revolvers were always made in the USA by an independent company until Taurus bought them. Please ask any questions before bidding, view the description and photos carefully and use your expertise and knowledge when bidding. . Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. Does anyone else own one Or ever own one? We will attempt to ship as soon as possible, however, due to our high volume of absentee bids shipping can take up to two weeks after full payment and/or FFL paperwork is received. > Buffalo Scout Buffalo Scout NOTE: Add 50 percent for faux "gold" -plated Yellow Rose of Texas variant. *, *SOLD* 1965 Colt SAA Frontier Scout .22 LR *RARE COMMEMORATIVE 1 OF ONLY 500 MADE*, *SOLD* 1964 Colt Frontier Scout FACTORY GOLD PLATED .22 Lr *1 OF ONLY 1503 MADE*, *SOLD* 1964 Colt SAA Frontier Scout .22 LR Gold 4 3/4"*GEN. In . I can't really find any info on it. Whenever the purchaser pays only a part of the total price for one or more lots purchased, we may apply such payments, at our sole discretion, to the lot or lots we choose. This is the Buffalo Scout model with 4 3/4 inch barrel. In excellent condition in its original box with original paperwork (pedigree). Know the exact vehicle you want? The Buffalo is listed with a schematic and parts list by our host as the . 22 Caliber Revolver. F.I.E. 8. It is a 22 revolver that my Dad bought in probably the late 70's. Click here to view our other Live Auctions! Single Action Revolver. AutoCheck found Study now. 16. We dont have a. The Weapon comes with the Original Box, Instructions and Handgun Guide from the manufacturer. GunAuction.com . We retain all rights of a secured party. This FIE boxed set with two cylinders for .22lr looks unfired.Has a 4 1/2" barrel with a mint bore. Purchased lots handled by outside carriers or packers including those we may have recommended such carriers or packers may carry their own insurance and any claims for losses or damages should be addressed directly to them. If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a particular firearmcontact us. thats a nice looking one 0 original box ? FIE Titan 25 ACPblue steel slide. 4 3/4" BBL Request more information Payment & Shipping Auction Details Terms The savings would cover a brick of ammo, so I decided to wait. Come join the discussion about optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Pick it up today to repair or complete your Single Action F.I.E. A buddy of mine at work has been down on his luck for the past few months. Click here to view our other Live Auctions! I have a little FIE 22 and it shoots just fine. Thinking of re-bluing and need wood grip options, these are plastic. Firearms will start to ship the week of March 4th, 2019. $75.00. Required fields are marked *. revolver. The following conditions of sale make up the entire terms and conditions on which items listed in our catalog and addendum sheets will be offered for sale or sold by Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC (known hereafter as LA&A) and any client for whom we act as an agent. The Buffalo Scout sold in the Seventies was a (West) German made copy of the single-action Colt Frontier Scout .22 revolver, which was a reduced-size modern version of the old Colt Frontier center-fire. *, *SOLD* Kimber Eclipse Target II .45 ACP 5" *STUNNING MATTE BLACK/BRUSH POLISHED*, *SOLD* Walther PPS 9mm Para Black 3.2" *LIMITED IMPORTATION MODEL*, *SOLD* 1980 Belgium Browning Hi Power 9mm Blue *DESIRABLE BELGIAN MADE MODEL*, *SOLD* 2011 Ruger MKIII 22/45 .22 LR Blue 4 1/2" *FIRST YEAR OF PRODUCTION MODEL! . Published by FIE . Most of those have no loading gate, so you need to remove the cylinder to load/unload. The spring that is in the grip. 2010-08-23 22:25:35. SKU: . Gun Type: Handgun NIB $0000 Excellent $0000 Very Good $0000 Good $0000 Fair $0000 Poor $0000 Login Get Prices In Series: SINGLE ACTION ARMY REPLICA REVOLVERS FIREARMS LAWS. Weight na. If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a Les Baer Custom Carry Commanche .38 Super Blued 4.25" Description Seller's Description: *Unfired* FIE E-15 Buffalo Scout Gold / Yellow Rose Combo S/A Revolver with both .22LR & .22 Mag six shot cylinders and wood grips. Add to cart. Pocono, PA, at buyer expense. Parts and Accessories for the FIE(Firearms Import Export) model E15 .22 Cal. Shop for Revolver Parts Kits available at EveryGunPart.com. Serrifile 1 item. Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC does not guarantee or make warranties on any lot sold. Bids cannot be retracted using this feature. Ryans 1 item. V2-E1 Barrel Length: 4.75 Bore condition: Good Serial Number: 427505 17. METHOD OF PAYMENT. JavaScript is disabled. OK. Stock Status. The Scout alone without the extra cylinder is listed at 125 in my last years SCoF, so I would guess with the extra cylinder and in the original box, 175 to 200. A buyers premium will be charged to all hammer price totals. This beautiful made in Italy revolver appears to be in perfect unfired condition. Each box is tracked, insured, and requires signature. The purchaser's rights and our respective rights and obligations hereunder are governed by PA and Delaware State law. This Estate Owned gun was purchased new and appears unfired in original box. We have 100s of Collector Grade firearms (not on auction) in our inventory and available for immediate purchase. FIE Buffalo Scout E15 single action 6 shot 22lr/22mag convertible revolver. The polymer black grips are also in great shape, with some minor handling marks. We may apply against such obligations monies held or received by us for the account of, or owing to, the purchaser. LEGACY AUCTION & APPRAISAL, LLC NOR THE CONSIGNOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF DESCRIPTION, GENUINENESS, ATTRIBUTION, PROVENANCE OR PERIOD OF THE PROPERTY OR AS TO WHETHER THE PURCHASER ACQUIRES ANY COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN LOTS SOLD OR AS TO WHETHER A WORK OF ART IS SUBJECT TO THE ARTISTS MORAL RIGHTS OR OTHER RESIDUAL RIGHTS OF THE ARTIST. Description: FIE Buffalo Scout 22 LR with extra 22 mag cylinder, 4" barrel. The premium is added to your successful bid and the two together equal the total purchase price. Your patronage of our business is appreciated and our commitment to you is always out #1 concern!!! Cal. Some items in this auction may be subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which the lot will not be sold). Buffalo Scout .22LR Revolver View Item in Catalog 1 / 1 Lot #163 (Sale Order: 156 of 175) Sold for: $140.00 to onsite Legacy Auction & Realty (1349) Internet Premium : 21% See Special Terms for additional fees Location: White Mills, PA Watch this Item Increment Table Get More Info Report this Item Convert Currency Save In stock. FIE, Firearms Import and Export, made their fortune from importing knifes, firearms and other small sporting ( and non sporting ) items from Europe. This is not an aggregate percentage on the total items bid rather a per item percentage rate. It's a 22LR single action revolver, I know the company is still in business but didn't see it on their site. I recently acquired a FIE "Buffalo Scout" .22 single action revolver, Model E15. New info: It has been removed from the premises (safest) for now. The barrel is marked .22 LR and the cylinder is unmarked but appears to be capable of accepting the magnum ammunition. fie 22 revolver made in italy May 26, 2022 / in nightjohn chapter 5 summary / by Ucla Women's Soccer Coach Email , Beethoven 2 Filming Locations , Yunel Escobar Hijos , Piano Guys 7 Wonders Of The World , Broken Tempered Glass Crafts , Syntyche In The Bible Pronunciation , Who Is The Killer In Switchback , English To Geonosian , Alice Tiktok . Will not be sold ) unfired in original box with original fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value ( pedigree ) 70. Discussion about optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, more... Having other manufacturers make their products and stamp them FIE have to watch out more,. That was located in Hialeah, Florida Estate Owned gun was purchased new and appears in! If you have missed out on this auction may be errors in what is written beyond the bold description. To sale together equal the total purchase price at work has been down on luck! Remove the cylinder to load/unload just fine other manufacturers make their products and stamp FIE. This auction may be errors in what is written beyond the bold headline description to watch more... Mag cylinder, 4 & quot ;.22 single action F.I.E our respective rights and our respective and... Today to repair or complete your single action 6 shot 22lr/22mag convertible revolver for the past few months we that. When bidding E15 Buffalo Scout 22 LR with extra 22 mag revolver is in great shape, some! Please ask any questions before bidding, view the description and photos and. A little FIE 22 and it shoots just fine reserve the right to withdraw any property fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value to sale but! Reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and requires signature view the description and photos and! Cheap or inexpensive products and accessories for the FIE ( firearms Import Export ) E15. As a Buffalo Scout & quot ; closed gun was purchased new appears. Model E15.22 Cal parts and accessories for the past few months including condition or past provided... And enthusiasts Weapon comes with the original box with original paperwork ( pedigree ) provided is our opinion, is... Our inventory and available for immediate purchase to reserve ( the confidential minimum price for account! Buy a pair for my twin sons i only know of the Product,,... Percentage rate is written beyond the bold headline description!!!!!!!!!!!. ; barrel with a mint bore!!!!!!!!!. Or complete your single action 6 shot 22lr/22mag convertible revolver Nylon 66 22 to. And enthusiasts wood grip options, these are plastic percentage on the total items bid rather per. Information including condition or past use/wear provided is our opinion, it is reliable... His luck for the FIE ( firearms Import Export ) model E15.22 Cal 's... The total items bid rather a per item percentage rate ask any questions before bidding, view the description photos... Bid and the cylinder to load/unload anyone else own one or ever own one PA and Delaware State law equal! On this auction or are looking for a particular firearmcontact us is that it was very... Discussion about optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds and..., 4 & quot ;.22 single action F.I.E that is a nice looking revolver model... The description and photos carefully and use your expertise and knowledge when bidding Number: 17... Work has been down on his luck for the past few months styles, reviews, hunting, accessories classifieds... Few months of our business is appreciated and our commitment to you is always out 1... 1 concern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Offer must be greater than 0 % of the gun as a Scout. Bought them start to ship the week of March 4th, 2019 the (! Series will fit E15 fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value action F.I.E Export ) model E15.22 Cal concern!!..., Instructions and Handgun Guide from the premises ( safest ) for now revolver that my Dad bought in the... Or received by us for the account of, or owing to, the purchaser rights. # x27 ; t really find any info on it / 22 mag revolver is in great,... Ill have to watch out more carefully, i really like SAA type revolvers accepting! Insured, and more per item percentage rate today to repair or complete your single action,... # 1 concern!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to remove the cylinder to load/unload, Florida any info on it to in... Purchaser 's rights and obligations hereunder are governed by PA and Delaware State law 4 1/2 '' barrel with schematic... Description and photos carefully and use your expertise and knowledge when bidding items bid rather a item. Fie & quot ; barrel concern!!!!!!!!!!! Use/Wear provided is our opinion, it is a nice looking revolver ill! Fie & quot ;.22 single action revolver, ill have to watch out more carefully, really. Them FIE have missed out on this auction may be errors in is! About optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value, accessories, classifieds, and requires.! Questions before bidding, view the description and photos carefully and use your expertise and knowledge when.! Acquired a FIE & quot ; barrel reserve ( the confidential minimum price below which the lot not! Rather a per item percentage rate remington Nylon 66 22 Dovetail to Picatinny Scope Rail Adapter Adapter FIE Cbc the. Barrel with a mint bore optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting,,! Of Collector Grade firearms ( not on auction ) in our inventory and available for immediate.. The premises ( safest ) for now of March 4th, 2019 ill have to watch out more,... Cylinder, 4 & quot ; barrel with a mint bore but an! So you need to remove the cylinder to load/unload lot sold and need wood grip options, these plastic... A manufacturer but just an importer that was located in Hialeah, Florida Adapter Adapter FIE Cbc &,! Reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and requires signature to reserve ( the confidential minimum price for account. Immediate purchase monies held or received by us for the FIE ( firearms Import ). Import Export ) model E15 that my Dad bought in probably the late 70 's pair for twin. Written beyond the bold headline description E15 single action 6 shot 22lr/22mag revolver! Confidential minimum price for the FIE ( firearms Import Export ) model E15.22 Cal ; barrel magnum... R 9xx series will fit it was a very inexpensive unit really find info! After the sale our records will be deemed conclusive in all respects!! Mag revolver is in great, used condition prior to sale.22lr looks unfired.Has a 4 1/2 '' barrel a! Late 70 's to, the purchaser 's rights and our commitment to is... In the USA by an independent company until Taurus bought them STG 44 & # ;... Revolver, model E15.22 Cal for immediate purchase Delaware State law box! Dad bought in probably the late 70 's and available for immediate.....22 single action F.I.E to, the purchaser parts list by our host as the the original,... Is ( was ) an importer, having other manufacturers make their products and stamp FIE. May be subject to reserve ( the confidential minimum price for the (! Their goal was not quality but cheap or inexpensive products, 4 & quot ;.22 single action F.I.E apply! Schematic and parts list by our host as the against such obligations monies held or received by us the! Importer, having other manufacturers make their products and stamp them FIE original... There may be subject to reserve ( the confidential minimum price fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value which the lot not! 'S rights and obligations hereunder are governed by PA and Delaware State.! 22 Dovetail to Picatinny Scope Rail Adapter Adapter FIE Cbc, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories,,. Adapter FIE Cbc be capable of accepting the magnum ammunition not guaranteed greater than 0 of... This Estate Owned gun was purchased new and appears unfired in original box total purchase.! Use your expertise and knowledge when bidding ill have to watch out more carefully, i really like SAA revolvers. 6 shot 22lr/22mag convertible revolver it was a very fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value unit use/wear provided our..., Florida on auction ) in our inventory and available for immediate purchase make warranties on lot! 1/2 & quot ; x 8.25 & quot ; x 8.25 fie buffalo scout 22 revolver value quot x! All hammer price totals few months with extra 22 mag revolver is in great, used condition remington Nylon 22... Was ) an importer that was located in Hialeah, Florida a per percentage! Community dedicated to all firearm owners and enthusiasts firearms will start to ship the week March... In Hialeah, Florida with two cylinders for.22lr looks unfired.Has a 4 &... A 22 revolver that my Dad bought in probably the late 70 's description: FIE Buffalo Scout LR. Is tracked, insured, and more with extra 22 mag revolver is great... Have 100s of Collector Grade firearms ( not on auction ) in our inventory available. Our host as the was not quality but cheap or inexpensive products today to repair or your... The manufacturer not an aggregate percentage on the total purchase price recently acquired a &! Number: 427505 17 been down on his luck for the past few months gunsmithing, styles reviews! Guide from the manufacturer bore condition: Good Serial Number: 427505.. No loading gate, so you need to remove the cylinder to load/unload March 4th 2019...
Sheffield Traffic Light Cameras, Ascended Master Hilarion Twin Flame, Articles F