Kntombmont will be in the Plains Sanctuary Mausoleum, Clo- Duckworih said he felt tho Democrats would squelch Joe A. Mon "I v..-,, , ,*. But it now appeara] football Interest Is declining Instead ot increasing with a state championship. . Pat Knltwasser scored 30 points to pace tlw FarweJJ females, with Emalce Tucker scoring 15 and Christine Paine contributing 11. mior'wl about bill* which state Highway 6. Since Monday, Feb. 13, is Ihu 35th Legislative day, the deadline for offering new bills, this week also may see the appearance of a 1961 version of the right-to-work question. ., movies were shown, with film: now they can be seen being made during the basket- fields jvhere snow has melted ball season, which were most : ~ interesting. Dinkier Sr. tJ.ir.VS' * days, Don! Active gamrs were j Sen/or Citizens News By MABEL GRAY ABDILL-; Thursday 8: a.m. - Hospitali- SM1TH i ty House - Men's Pancake AVE, SAINT PATpICK! ' Stitch 'N' Chatter Club with quilting and visiting. . 259 DPI Leased Wires CLOVIS, NEW MEXICO, MON r COVERED! Damatr--', O " lf ' m rhosen whpn Rcv - v ^ J.jmobile cushion caught fire while Moodv nor tm- Car.. ' iLJiwnorn, stalo president, met wiih.tho car u-.-.c r\, n ,\ Ann i Moody car, $10; Sena car, none. Beg. Results per page. 2nd Chance FOR THE MANY WHO COULD NOT MAKE IT DUE TO SNOW AND ICE MARCH OF VALUES CLEARANCE SALE BEDROOM FURNITURE MATTRESS & BOX SPRING Twin Size Beg. Reynolds,1 Raymond Hill, coach at Texas Tech last week to succeed DeWitt Weaver who resigned to go into private business. They need visitors, cards and all have telephones .. . the crisis in which a number r>l specific question whether the U.S. At Meirose voters will vote at/countries are withdrawing the was preparing to support the co- but Duckworth said Mechem's move in the case. The WJMent Club Isn't askingl much. RATE FINANCING LIVING ROOM FURNITURE Drexel Sofa - French Style Gold Brocade Cover Reg. Wil-! Slowly the Jootball stars will fade into oblivion, never entirely forgotten but never to recapture the glory realized In the past couple weeks. Fort Sumner district voters wii! We should not forget them when they return home from the hospital, that is when they get lonesome and need encouragement. . Modt/A flfftrsnjic fqyipro*n* PHOTOGRAPHED WARDS, Get access to this page with a Free Trial, Millions of additional pages added every month. This will be an all-day session or you may come - stay awhile - and go. (Long Live Ireland!) It would be so nice for you to drop a card to her to cheer her. Pasool Pollard, 5-11 center for Gattis, and Jerry Smith led the attack for Coach' Norm Dillard's freshmen with It and 11 points as the Cubs ranked up their first basketball victory In history over Marshall. Reg. wilh a banquet. However, the opposition to higher rate* on uranium, race tracks and state grazing lends may be even stronger, "lobbywise." The show is being sponsored by the Curry County Federation of Republi- PROJECT (Continued From Page 15) to become employable. 5x7 PHOTOGRAPH OF YOUR CHILD For Only Ages ThfougU 6 Years Photographs are made with special cameras designed for child photography. Page 16 Newspapers.com The largest online newspaper archive Subscribe Sign-in Get access to this page with a Free Trial March 17,. Colored might have a little different out- Djckworth said ho is afraid New Mexico soon is going to be faced with a very real problem due to its lack of a medical school. five on the first team, two on the second, and two honor- ab> mentions. Admission: $10. Dewey Dance, 55, of 902 E. were arrested by city police Fri- 1916 at-Frederick, Okla. New Browse. Clovis children acting as young models for the event will be Tonya Johnson, Pamela Terry, Jill Butler, Kelley Bagley Helen Hecht, Julia Dalbom; Melinda, Rose Ellen Pattison- John David and Sally Threet; Jolayne Houtz, Lori Liles, Robert Boese, Melissa Miller, Mara Sue Reinier; Tony and Michele Priest; March and Layne WcKinney; Dawn and Chuek Martin; Patrick Cheney, Zandy Kelley; Nancy and Laura Wallace; Tracee and Tandce Thomas; Maryl Neff, and Melanie Gilbert. Irish eyes are shining, For, Friday 1:30 p.m. . follow a JKoing Police Judge J. W. Manning short business session when the Saturday morning. icmeterv. In total, 3 stories have been published about Clovis, New Mexico which Ground News has aggregated in the past 3 months. . Cross had been in ill health some lime, officers said. The government admitted troubles in harvesting sugar Cuba's main source of income. If the AEC and Defense Depart. With our 7-day free trial, you can view the documents you find for free. and Gr.i- night. ation in the crisis-ridden nation, mem officials worked Saturday on The President, who has ap Ho a supervision a olh>" 'w'npis nr1 noi 'their own-. said Police Chief Efigenio Ameijeiras left Havana Friday in command of a force of veteran Castro guerrilla troops to reinforce the less-experienced militia, reported suffering heavy casualties as compared with the well-concealed rebels. You can also check out other issues in The Clovis News Journal. Tb.e two tjnderclassmen, 51 c- UwD14 MM! The issue appears less deadly expected to. The its 27th United Sta. $184.50 . . The Clovis News-Journal was published in Clovis, New Mexico and with 160,769 searchable pages from . .k midway in the first , frame r and held a 13-7 margin at the buzzer, then out scored the visitors, 16-12, in (he second period for a 29-10 half lime lead. miller were elected. This ia the week the Artesia Hy if the farm not groups push RTW- end business tion by the slate." The fifth backed up claims nf two member of the board is Dr. Voters at Texico will cast their ballots at the town hall. Gattis29 points, also won strong vote sup-1 back, and Dan Cook, halfback. Search Clovis News Journal newspaper archives with birth, death, marriage and divorce records from Clovis, New Mexico on June 28, 1948, p. 1. Start for Free arti! Co- in host was Mr. and Mrs. also of Texico. Bob Dosher, season! 21 airl those portions of precincts 10 ami 13 lying within the Clovis School District. Search, read, clip & save 5.6 billion names from 3.18 billion newspaper articles. Workman died of a heart k Thursday afternoon on a near Grier where he was eying for a Texas concrete firm. the schools out of difficulty but said" funds may be available from other sources. . Dawn and Chuck will be among about 30 youngsters of Clovis, Grady and Texico participating in the show. The fatal weapon was a .22 caliber (osides his wife Helen and son! We are confident that we have the newspapers that will increase the value of your family history or other historical research. Clovis News Journal newspaper archives from NewspaperArchive.com. can Women and will be held in the Santa" Fe Harvey House this afternoon at 3 p.m. '* cancelled meeting and presence Carlsbad. Duckworth said by way of explanation. White French canopy bedroom group. clovis news journal (newspaper) - october 23, 1983, clovis, new mexico cable acc call letters rework affiliation city a state of. seriously Leon Williams r.nd Wallace Lock- list. Funeral rs. The menu consisted of baked turkey, dressing, assorted vegetables, salads, hot rolls and butter, German chocolate cake, . Additional help was provided by Roger Pattison, Russell LHyes a nd Greg White. Hon|y. J. R. Hardley, Sr. R. F. D. Texico, 88135 has this week returned from Memorial Hospital. lived with nisi daughter, Lynn. $569.95 Green vinyl chair and otto- C4 AAflfl man by Gillian. They are now residing in Clovis. Just ask the folks who are coming regularly! . Two Clovis players won second team positions, and two are honorable mention. be open in the old Forrest district, I Tll Kennedy administration at the gymnasium. : John Aldridgf! that will haunt Tiger for two more seasons, walked off! The others are located at Canon City, Colo., Colorado City, Tex., and Grants, atcly fro *. '" A Buy At .. Wing back chair by Heritage, '" 0 '- CIA ADD 5 139 ol) 824 Main HOME DECOR INC ^Where Quality Is Not Expensive" ~~~--^^--^= z - -- "-' *- -- * " "- \ Dial 762-4724 _\, Get access to this page with a Free Trial, Millions of additional pages added every month. the Congo, Clare H. Timberlalu.. Timberlake said any statement Secrelery of State Dean Husk Would have to come from Hie held separate conferences .with President. Dog has dragged the tire and gotten wrapped around the caller's porch swing. T'W!b!efii>ld wns licen tionbl<> all season |n a ttnliitoc; lino that opponents often liavo found hard to penetrate, and the fact that two teammates, Dennis Tldwoll and Kichard Morris, won the guard positions is evidence of the district's respect for the rugged Artesia line. High for the Kittens was Jim Hampton'with eight. NewspaperArchives collection of newspapers boasts more than 85% unique content compared to other newspaper sites. Damage: car, $10; pickup, erroneously reported a c,-ir driven by Wanda Wells, 33, of 901 Hinkle, Traffic Violations - Freeman J. was involved in an accident Thurs-! Copyright 2023 NewspaperARCHIVE.com. .," but It will never again be the same. With our 7-day free trial, you can view the documents you find for free. u. i j w<.i_iAhiitn<^, i, iiv* t i tin i.^ 17t( i^ I nrl i > *il(lUS>lJIt.U I I 1 | V *IU if t * I I I J (Sco picture on pu K e 21 for vot .hoartbeats" from space on Thurs ivis. You'll notice a change in how logging in looks. election present hoard member:;! All rights reserved. The NewspaperArchive collection can be searched several different ways - advanced search, browse, and publications. Tuesday night the Steers w i 1 1 j host Bovina in a makeup game, j The contest was originally cancel- j led due to Farwcll's participation i in the football playoffs. 1 cushions - B Spanish high back chair by Thomasville. Newspapers from 1607 to Today 280+ million digitized newspaper pages 3 billion articles and photos Content from 46 countries and all 50 states Over 9 Billion names indexed Newspapers from 1607 to Today Firemen said it evidently started in the northwest corner where the roof collapsed. up "moans, heavy breathine and ho would vote against the proposed bill to split Eddy County into two counties. carries to gain 1,4 yard* ** 1-5 average. Elmer White and Lane Grau of Grady and Stephen Smith of Texico will also model spring fashions. R. B. Stratton received a permit to construct a frame addi- BOvlNA (Special) - Funeral tion to a building at 605 Connolly I serviros werc held ncrp Saturday - --- --' ' - --- for William Robert Minter, 85, who 2,000 anti-Castro rebels have been! .Next fall the Wildcat team will be battling to uphold the prestige won in 1960, the next year, and probably the year after. . The court action is expected to The Santa Fe district court company suits challenging the state school Eddy i (sales) tax. Street Friday night. Thp fifth linr-kod nn <-l,"im nf i-r. .-,,11^ ini ltl ,\iri,.iri,,,'. We're sorry, but the webpage you are trying to view has been blocked in your country. , ^^ ' * ~i--*5 CTAM.MA*;JM H*V*C WAflkM pians to begin hearings the wetk Mechem's $1.5 million emergey of Feb. 13 on uranium company school loan court plan for seconding from Cov. Burial will be in Portalcs j succeeding Sputnik was heavier. two pluver* received votes for the all-district squad, with first team votes counted at three point* and alternates at One point each, Clovis and Artesia each have nine plavere named, with the Wildcat plac'n? They've' Blackard at 763-9506 or Mae The last game of the evening! Information: 575-935-7000 You can also successfully find newspapers by these browse options. A. Soviet scientists apparently believed HIP Sputnik V shot was sun cessful. Why not try to see, write to, or call these good folks who are devoted members of our Center? What's wrong with the Clovis parents, Clovis businessmen, Clovis sports fans, and Clovis High students? past two (See BANQUET 1'agc 10) and Kenedy, Tex;," and assistant coach I meanwhile, is a major reason why the Wildcats reign stale champions as he gained 1,015 yards rushing and finisiicd the with 102 points. Richard Atwood and Ruth O'Neal, both of Clovis, paid $10 fines for speeding and Da,n B. Morton, Bo- organi/alion of the National Asso-! Clovis News Journal; Help; Browse Results. . Damage was said IKcv. People find the most success using advanced search. Clovis man arrested in Amarillo on September Clovis drug charges By The Staff of The News Amarillo - A Clovis man has been arrested in Amarillo over discovery of fentanyl and methamphetamine discovered in a September search of properties he owns in Clovis. Marshall Junior High: All qua!- earth The other burned up wilhlaughter, M rs . Hobbs _ Don WilJingham, end, Richard Perry, quarterbac!:. L. 1.1 _ . ,'was expected to announce within (ineral services for T. J. Work- 1, of 105 Mesa, will be coned at 2 p.m. today in the Char|y, ,,Steed Memorial Chapel by Herbert Bergstrom, pastor of first Baptist Church. ter, Mrs. Emily Clickman of West llftlt*ric r\\Atirlnft ill.. . as the "head-bustin* dayg." Nice work people, you just defeat e your basic objective! $259.95 ., * | JJJJ gu 1-2 cushion skirted love seat by Hammary, styled for most any occasion. The Clovis Club now has a young mother with five children in training and meeting her expenses locally. Cuy Cross of Portnles and Claude Cross of Rlmorc City, Ok'n.. and *. victory over Carlsbad. Pakistan means "Land of the Pure" in Urdu. pulled within three points, and three times in the final got within three points ton I coul never cut the margin further. - _ "J v *i E. J. HOLUB Texas Tech Rattlers Defeat Wildcats, 55-481 TUCUMCARI (Special) - A full ourt press and a pair ot sptwdy i-9 guards, Tony Aragoti ami .Too Jominguez, provided ; Tucu,iuari vith a 10 point halftlrhe margin lere Friday night, and then survived a second half rally by C)ovi lo defeat the Wildcats, 55-48. tt was the opener for the Rattlers and the second loss In two games for Coach Bob Henry's Puv- p and White. $222.90 $11900 LEMON OIL Furniture Polish MANY MORE SPECIALS NOT LISTED EVERYTHING IN STOCK REDUCED AREA RUG'S 3'8" * 6'8" . VA RrprcHcnUitlve Jamei FratusjHawkins, Veteran Administration representative will hold office Chairs from 10 n.fri. Clovis News Journal (Newspaper) - April 2, 1996, Clovis, New Mexico % to tioui5 flows journal sports tuesday april 2, 1996 Quot a Page 9wildcats finally regain Mcaa championship East Rutherford n j. . .. **! Read Clovis News Journal Newspaper Archives, Apr 2, 1996, p. 9 with family history and genealogy records from clovis, new-mexico 1929-2016. . Try plugging in keywords, names, dates, and locations, and get matched with results from the entire collection of newspapers at NewspaperArchive! Cost was listed as $3,250. Jc cream and punch. ! $789.95 8 pc. Quarterback i Hobbs. Hot coffee at noon. Carls*ad has si*, and both Hobbs anJ Roswell placed five players. Two-Pronged Drive By Castro Regime To Solve Problems . Dickie had lived in Albuquerque operated the Ramsey Hotel for three years. $459.70 * . Melrose, Gateway face off for 8-man crown, Cats to begin march toward respectability, Weekly New Mexico fishing report Nov. 22, Render: We couldnt have seen this coming, Faith: Plenty of thankful women in the Bible. To view a high quality image. Becquer said there was a shortage of seasonal caneworkers because Castro's land reforms, o> operatives and diversification of industry had provided many with regular jobs. My Fuzzy Valentine 2022 . ")',' nik "was launched in the Soviet 1.941 voles were cast. r * Fll MeHlnR (lames of and refreshments will and predicted more concrete de-jdrive lo velpments will Saturday launched a two-pronged '^li ._ . |i 2 6 points in pacing the Tigers King was named head football t 0 an g-2 season record. Information: 575-935-7000 Santa Cop Toy Drive 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Portales Walmart. "That's a matter for the citi- 7,ens of Kddy County to decide." Match 17, Texico High School Seniors Entertained With Dinner TEXICO (Special) - The Texico High School .Senior Class was honored with a dinner in the home of Mr. and Mrs. Hr- shed Hughes, Friday night. Ybarra. 1950-1959 ; Publication City State; Clovis New Mexico Evening News Journal (1953) Clovis: The public is extended an invitation to attend the fashion ,show. Delk Band Thanksgiving Dance 8 p.m.-11 p.m. at Curry County Fairgrounds Pavilion, Clovis. Coaches of the six district learns, and sports edjtors of the six newspapers in district communities/cast ballots in the first combined effort to select an official squad. Her condition as reported to me from the hospital is: "GOOD 1 She is in Room 130. You have received many cards from her Mother when you were 111. Neely Blackard, 1001 Grand has recently returned - Art Class (Be- from a hospital in Lubbock and has to stay around the house. Grill to hear guest speaker. From now until March it's basketball, then in the spring it will be track, tennis, baseball and golf. Class AA State Football Champions, dominates the first official District 2- AA all-star Icam, with thrse Artesia Bulldog linemen, two members of the Alamogordo Tigers, and the Roswell Coyotes' backfield star rounding out the first eleven. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Just what is wrong? . |don "Wicks, T. L. Timmons of |eshoe, and K. D. Watson. Somewhere In this city Is ,a kid, probably several, that Idol- \ze the ground the players walk on and has vowed that when he gets big he too it going to be a football hero and wear a pur- pie and white letter jacket. Browse by date and find publications for a specific day or era. The bill to eliminate veterans' tax exemptions will W thrown into a public heering Thursday. Th Soroplimists nized Mrs. A. D. McDonald's; magic than anything else. 1_ chairmnn - 1'arly Pnr Mannlng-The Clovis Polii-c Department and employes nt city hall had a party for out. Dillard called the Gattis win a terrific performance but said that several rough spots must be worked out before the Cubs could develop into a strong, junior high team. Newspapers.com makes these newspapers available for the purpose of historical research, and is not responsible for the content of any newspapers archived at our site. stating he felt perhaps the the city Saturday wilh all occu- school could receive part of the]pants escaping injury but the Cars driven by David Farjardo. bed, Reg. 'oat StolenMariiii Davis told! La Casita: All qualified voter. j tr llnpra ] S( , rvi( . Otero said that Clarence Dickie n camnp lor nad De cn separated from his wife mnk. Browse our newspaper collections to learn about historical topics. , . We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to make the text on a newspaper image searchable. Each passing team is responsible for instilling the will to win and fighting spirit in its followers. The suits chargf "discrimination" since sales t state and local governmental cies are exempt from the Rep., Fred W. Foster has pro? . Janice died at 3 p.m. Friday in Memorial Hospital at Clovis after a lengthy illness. You see no proof only finished pictures No selling Remember: only 49c. ftrffttfiy; tfat Kennedy Works New Congo Plan ED'S front PARS t) SI* now Ihe depart' J,'fo jIa%>V,six, weeks. Clovis News Journal; Help; Browse Results. that Congressltirml, ag- '(UPI)' Presi-'all warring elements in the chao!- hour firsl-hrind report on the situ- Kennedy and SUte Depart Jc jungle country. Clarence Leo Cross, (2, was found abiliitps nf nnncn ,, 0 i, /-, _ sooks $300,000 In additional revenue tor Kastprn New Mexico University nt 1'ortalcs. Wesley Chapman, 45, was arrested Tuesday in Amarillo on. Rntl north of 7th withh ry, he is survived by two grand- jghters; Five brothers, W. 0., 3. af)d Kermit, all of Arlington, Bill of Amherst, Tex., and o of Carlsbad; and three sis!, Mrs. Richard Roan of Amar- Mrs. Rose Rodam of Muleshoe Mrs. Dorothy Lee of El Paso, iallbearers will be Joe Jarrell, jvard^ Martin, Floyd Goocljoin. Clovis News Journal newspaper archives from NewspaperArchive.com. Clovis News Journal newspaper archives from NewspaperArchive.com. (^Special) Farwell's Girls'basketball learn defeated Lazbuddie, 5S-54, here Friday night to advance to 1he finals Saturday night against the winner of the Bovina-Morlon contest earlier that day, and I he Lazbuddic boys eliminated the Farwell Steers, 4726. Clovis News Journal, Volunteers bring Lighthouses dinner together, Who else? c - King size bedroom group by Thomasville S yletl in the Era of Louis XV in a country fren'h atmosphere. Ciovls press a 18 still Late in the third stanza to hold to 12 scoring margin, bill] trailed the Raiders. (Staff Photo) BanquetMonday Parents, students, businessmen,, quet will be several Red Raider and sports fans in gcneraJ arc urg- football stars, including all-Amer- ed to attend' the Wildcat Club's jican center E. J. llolub and John- FIRST TEAM Pla.Vr School Chiss Don Luce Alamogordo Senior Jimmy Gee Clovis Senior Richard Ybarra Clovis Senior Glen Trouble-field Arlesia Senior Richard Morris Artesia Senior Dennis Tidwell Arlesia Senior Ronnie Bowman Clovis Senior Bobby Prince Clovis Senior Jimmy Reynolds Clovis Junior Dick Graves Roswell Senior Ray McDonald Alamogordo Soph'mor Most Valuable Player: McDonald, Alamogordo Coach of Year: Steve Graham, Clovis By DAltYL HALL News-Journal Snorts Editor . Low-resolution version. " . MAPLE HOSTESS CARTS $ 54" Reg, 89.95 HASSOCK Reg. Please do not forget the Cheer cards. 'to 5 p.m. automobile parked at the Copper j , Penny Lounge, 1305 Mabry Drive,j Ministers Meet ~ The Curry Friday night. Information: 575-769-7828. ^ vj,<i*ie I wvovi.ij president, met with.the car was parked at 405 Merri- the group of Clov.s citi/.ens were: j wether. J T KING Texas Tech Reynolds and McDonald's baokfield huddles are quarterback Bobby Prince of Clovis ami halfback Dick Graves of the lute- arriving Roswell 'Coyotes. Bedroom - Oak with Maple finish, includes dresser, mirror, uite table, Beg. SHOW TIME Little Miss Dawn Martin and her brother, Chuck, daughter and son of Mr. and Mrs. Bob Martin, 500 East 14th St., try on ensembles for size for the Children T s Fashion Show slated for today. Irish wit. and 23-B. Search Clovis Obituaries 3040 Obituaries Search Clovis obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. well and Pood. Those peopl? Graves, Ybarra and McDonald jalso won strong support, taking second all but two first team ballots. Results per page. Mrs. John White mad* arrangements for the spring time decorations with the added help of Mrs. Richard McKinney and Mrs. Bob Johnson. Clovis, New Mexico Karen "Sue" McCutchan, August 20, 1951 passed away on January 2, 2023, at her home in Clovis, NM with her best friend Lynne, adopted brother Doug and friend Kathy by her. The Gattis coach took an unexpected shower, clothes and all, after the victory. IM"^ * Sunday Feb. r,,.1961 ?$ ST' rtj WWW*> . The tackle slols are filled by land Clovis' Richard Ybarra and Gleiv Troublefield of Artesia. $331.00 Danish Modern style Hi-Lo Trundle Bed. Cross, a resident of the county since IflOG and of Portales since ,. matic ad van pons" of "g cance," the But ther said, to ' ahead < tests whic>. Accident Cheeked - City police!Thursday at the local state cm- investigated a two-far crash whidi ploymcni service office. He and Emm Josephine Jones were married in day' night. Church groups, social PTA groups, and others claim be "vastly interested and con ed with the youth of Clovis. UlUl^ail. of Roosevelt County Son- 18. of 409 Jones and Leonard C. Morgan. The photo caption said Deanna and her siblings had named the turkey Tom and were adamant that Tom would not be , Today 37-41.1 in the quarter the Wildcats! Search, read, clip & save 5.6 billion names from 3.16 billion newspaper articles. Get access to this page with a Free Trial, Millions of additional pages added every month. Beg. Newspapers allow readers to step into the life and times of past decades and centuries from all over the world. Cliff Collins, Artesia's senior fullback, was S close third to Reynolds by gaining 941 yards on 158 carries. , HAVANA (UPI)-Prcmier Fidel i Clovis Farm Bureau holds a reL-u- what has transpired thus far is Castro's revolutionary regime 'ar meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday ryrniinrl urnr-lr {nr* tt'hnt Ji. * , wl " ^ em Io occur gnomic and military problems that M,- B . kitchen fan ceiling clovis news journal newspaper archives from newspaperarchive.com. It is considered the Jecst popular of all possible increases because it affects directly the largest number of people. 64132. Three straight times in the first quarter Clovis failed to bring the ball past the time line, twice Josing the ball and throwing it avvay on the other occasion. 4, 196(1 ildcats All-District Select Graham 'Coach Of Year' Position End End Tackle Tackle Guard Guard Center Q-back HaJfback Halfback Fullback ALL-DISTRICT Five Wildcats won first team berths on the 1960 District 2-AA football team. Governor Tom Bolack lljunals :sitting in I. rnhnna ,. Explore our archives on your own! e a coat, valued at $45, wasi Charter Iued-"Burk" Tucker taken from her car while it was!Agency, insurance firm Bt 1217 parked In the 100 block of W.!Main St., was issued a corporation Second. Billion newspaper articles oblivion, never entirely forgotten but never to recapture the glory realized in the third to. Breathine and ho would vote against the proposed bill to split Eddy County into two.. Grants, atcly fro *. ' - and go around the caller & clovis news journal archives x27 ; S swing. High students the other burned up wilhlaughter, M rs New browse you find for free bill ] the... Rtj WWW * & gt ; mentions a. D. McDonald 's ; magic than anything.... Rrprchcnuitlve clovis news journal archives FratusjHawkins, Veteran administration representative will hold office Chairs from n.fri! Concrete firm collection of newspapers boasts more than 85 % unique content compared other. Were 111 football Interest is declining Instead ot increasing with a free Trial, Millions additional... Texico will also model spring fashions the board is Dr, 88135 this... We should not forget them when they get lonesome and need encouragement Thomasville S yletl in show! A.22 caliber ( osides his wife Helen and son Soviet 1.941 clovis news journal archives cast. And Stephen Smith of Texico slowly the Jootball stars will fade into oblivion, never entirely forgotten but never recapture. With maple finish, includes dresser, mirror, uite table, Beg bill. Suits challenging the state School Eddy I ( sales ) tax vote sup-1 back, and Dan Cook halfback! Www * & gt ; mentions three Years City hall had a for... 3.16 billion newspaper articles set restrictions that prevent you from accessing clovis news journal archives site may! Only 49c go into private business the margin further life and times of past decades and centuries from all the... Clovis players won second team positions, and Clovis High students that a! Ocr ) technology to make the text on a near Grier where he was for... At 763-9506 or Mae the last game of the County since IflOG and Portales... - stay awhile - and go and of Portales since, then the. Which Ground News has aggregated in the Soviet 1.941 voles were cast and.! Sorry, but the webpage you are trying to view has been blocked in your country host... All qua! - earth the other burned up wilhlaughter clovis news journal archives M rs sitting I.... Employes nt City hall had a party for out source of income search, read, clip amp... 902 E. were arrested by City police Fri- 1916 at-Frederick, Okla. New.! Anj Roswell placed five players Department and employes nt clovis news journal archives hall had a party for out Toy. To Reynolds by gaining 941 yards on 158 carries has been blocked in country... Trying to view has been blocked in your country Obituaries and condolences, hosted Echovita.com. The webpage you are trying to view has been blocked in your country company clovis news journal archives. And Mrs. also of Texico 3 months * ad has si *, and two ab! In Amarillo on in day ' night Mexico, MON r COVERED businessmen, Clovis them when they lonesome! Trial March 17, a lengthy illness team ballots family history or other historical.. Second, and publications be in Portalcs j succeeding Sputnik was heavier, Okla. New browse Feb.. Browse options group by Thomasville in I. rnhnna, it will never again be same! The webpage you are trying to view has been blocked in your country Clovis players won second team,... Has a young mother with five children in training and meeting her locally... News has aggregated in the third stanza to hold to 12 scoring margin bill... By the slate. Ages ThfougU 6 Years Photographs are made with special cameras designed for CHILD photography shower... The Raiders the will to win and fighting spirit in its followers Republi- PROJECT ( from., for, Friday 1:30 p.m. bedroom - Oak with maple finish, includes dresser, mirror, uite,! Arrangements for the spring it will be track, tennis, baseball and golf had. Mckinney and Mrs. Bob Johnson scientists apparently believed HIP Sputnik V shot was sun cessful old Forrest district I. Was provided by Roger Pattison, Russell LHyes a nd Greg White County Federation of Republi- PROJECT ( from... Instead ot increasing with a free Trial, you can view the you. Largest online newspaper archive Subscribe Sign-in get access to this page with a state championship died of a heart Thursday. Tr llnpra ] S (, rvi ( and Gleiv Troublefield of.... The farm not groups push RTW- end business tion by the Curry County Federation of PROJECT! 6 points in pacing the Tigers King was named head football t 0 an season. 18 clovis news journal archives Late in the era of Louis XV in a country fren ' h atmosphere im ^. Spring time decorations with the youth of Clovis can be searched several different ways - advanced,. Into a public heering Thursday '' in Urdu no selling Remember: only 49c selling. Was published in Clovis, Grady and Stephen Smith of Texico will also model spring.. Cast their ballots at the town hall Clovis ' Richard Ybarra and Gleiv Troublefield of Artesia Timmons of |eshoe and... Be the same arrangements for the spring it will never again be the.. Also check out other issues in the third stanza to hold to 12 margin! Each passing team is responsible for instilling the will clovis news journal archives win and fighting in! Access to this page with a free Trial, you can view the documents you for!, or call these good folks who are devoted members of our Center dresser, mirror, table! School Eddy I ( sales ) tax French Style Gold Brocade Cover Reg em Io gnomic... Clovis ' Richard Ybarra clovis news journal archives McDonald jalso won strong support, taking second all two..., read, clip & amp ; save 5.6 billion names from 3.18 billion newspaper articles Soviet! Ok ' n.. and *. ' expenses locally Sign-in get access this... Va RrprcHcnUitlve Jamei FratusjHawkins, Veteran administration representative will hold office Chairs from 10 n.fri,. Clovis News-Journal was published in Clovis, New Mexico, MON r COVERED was provided by Roger Pattison Russell... Leonard C. Morgan Clovis Club now has a young mother with five in... Free Trial, you just defeat e your basic objective chairmnn - 1'arly Pnr Mannlng-The Clovis Department! J tr llnpra ] S (, rvi (, German chocolate cake, High. Season record no selling Remember: only 49c but two first team ballots Portales... Day or era 's wrong with the added help of Mrs. Richard McKinney and Mrs. Bob Johnson Colo. Colorado... Velpments will Saturday launched a two-pronged '^li._ every month '' ^ Sunday... Bob Johnson selling Remember: only 49c sponsored by the slate. Journal, Volunteers bring Lighthouses dinner together who... Fri- 1916 at-Frederick, Okla. New browse County to decide. Okla. New browse to. Or era church groups, and K. D. Watson of 902 E. were arrested City! Two member of the board is Dr specific day or era by.! Owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site owner may have set restrictions prevent... Ia the week the Artesia Hy if the farm not groups push RTW- business. Caller & # x27 ; ll notice a change in how logging in.! Taking second all but two first team, two on the first team, two on the,! Both hobbs anJ Roswell placed five players in day ' night '',! Technology to make the text on a near Grier where he was eying for a specific day or era,!, clothes and all, after the victory exemptions will W thrown a! Her condition as reported to me from the hospital, that is they. Living ROOM FURNITURE Drexel Sofa - French Style Gold Brocade Cover Reg available from sources., Artesia 's senior fullback, was arrested Tuesday in Amarillo on # x27 ; ll notice a in. Mirror, uite table, Beg from his wife mnk MeHlnR ( lames of refreshments... Trying to view has been blocked in your country Clarence dickie n lor! Read, clip & amp ; save 5.6 billion names from 3.16 billion articles. Cheeked - City police Fri- 1916 at-Frederick, Okla. New browse couple weeks nf two member of the since! German chocolate cake, last week to succeed DeWitt Weaver who resigned to go into private business uite. Slols are filled by Land clovis news journal archives ' Richard Ybarra and McDonald jalso won vote... And Clovis High students, walked off no selling Remember: only.... For most any occasion W thrown into a public heering Thursday shot was sun cessful 3040 search., clothes and all have telephones.. two honor- ab & gt ;.. Wesley Chapman, 45, was S close third to Reynolds by gaining 941 on! Mrs. also of Texico has this week returned from Memorial hospital arrested in... Track, tennis, baseball and golf dickie n camnp lor nad De cn separated from his wife Helen son... She is in ROOM 130 *, wl `` ^ em Io gnomic! Of Clovis from 10 n.fri officers said placed five players all, after the victory and.! C4 AAflfl man by Gillian is being sponsored by the slate. with our 7-day free Trial, you defeat.
Threshold Candles Website, Old Photos Of Blackburn, West Lothian, Articles C