By You will have access to all our pictures on our membership site. If that matters to you, note that doors to the crew-only areas (shown as white blank space on the deck plans) are located approximately opposite the following CC cabins: Starboard side: 8052, 8060, 8066 8090 8138, 8150 & 8176 (aft cabin), Port Side: 8047, 8065, 8069, 8107, 8109, 8115, 8141, & 8145. I am new to crusing on celebrity. You also enjoy sparkling wine included in your cruise all you need to do is ask and it shall be delivered. Here's my list for the good cabins to look for both on S class and M class. across the hall nothing but a hallway wall. CC Help Jenn Two beds can convert into a comfortable queen, plus creative storage solutions mean you can spread out and enjoy the space. I have never perceived a difference in my sailing experience. You want to dine amid elegant surroundings in some of the best restaurants at sea. There is no appreciable difference in cabin or balcony sizes. Category C2 - Concierge Class Stateroom. (on the port side) are 8075, 8079, 8083, 8087, 8091, 8095 & 8099: These have the same, mid-ship location & are non-adjoining, you just have a neighbor across the hall. only that but there is no advertising, and that will make your experience that much You'll find Concierge Class staterooms aboard every Celebrity cruise. The balcony is 41 vs. 38 unless you get one of the larger balconies. With that said, just booked C1 aft location on S-Class. Some cabins have a trundle bed. There is no appreciable difference in cabin or balcony sizes. Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 4 Concierge Class is the second highest class on Celebrity Cruises before the suites. C1s have larger balconies, some C2s. ft.A dedicated concierge is always just steps away from your room to assist with your vacation needs. Jun Amerika z Santiago (Valparaiso), ile do Buenos Aires, Argentina loou Celebrity Eclipse. Nothing wrong with the location at all. Book these if you can! My sister and I will be traveling on the Celebrity Reflection in Feb 2018. Description: Concierge Class staterooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to a private veranda with lounge seating, with two twin beds that can be converted to a queen-sized bed, considerable closet space, a private bathroom with shower, as well as a comfortable sitting area with desk, drawer space, vanity, and sofa. . Classic members and above can earn double points for booking a veranda stateroom or higher on sailings departing through December 2021. Yes, I think this is a great location. But if youre not someone who is too bothered by these perks, you may as well save the money and choose a regular Veranda stateroom you can put the extra money towards the things that do matter to you on board instead. The Indulge Package provides a Premium Beverage Package, prepaid tips, and an onboard credit for all guests in the stateroom, plus an Unlimited Stream Internet Package for the first and second guest. IMPORTANT: Celebrity Cruises charges USD 3,95 for late-night room service orders (between 11 pm and 6 am). C2: 1,364 pp: Enquire: Enquire: Prime Concierge Class . Celebrity Cruises - 8-Nights Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale Cruise on Celebrity Reflection Fort Lauderdale Cruise Duration 8 NIGHTS Departures Until Jun 29 2024 Price From $998 PER PERSON Click or call and mention offer C-5852 (877) 394-8130 Get A Quote Share With a Friend Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao Onboard Celebrity Reflection Celebrity Apex; Celebrity Ascent; Celebrity Beyond Guests in a Concierge Class stateroom dont just have to settle for the standard pillow choice. The AquaClass cabin passengers have a special color-coded SeaPass card that gives them unlimited access to the AquaSpa relaxation room and the Persian Garden. videos for on Celebrity Reflection and also on the sister ships. Concierge Class is very much aimed at those people who want to feel extra special on their cruise, with a touch of the VIP treatment. Click on any highlighted Hlavn strnka First Moment Exotika First moment leto 2023 Add to shortlist The Concierge Class cabins feature floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, sitting area with sofa, 32"-LCD television, vanity, and veranda with lounge seating. This helps you to beat the crowds, and gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling as you stroll past the hundreds of people who are waiting in line and head straight to the front. Special Concierge Class Amenities: Priority check-in, welcome bottle of sparkling wine with fresh fruit and flowers, evening hors d'oeuvres, pillow menu, restaurant seating preferences, shoeshine service, and Celebrity tote bag. They can be the source of noise and/or additional activity. Book these if you can! They share some benefits with Concierge Class too, but they dont get the Concierge Service, embarkation day lunch, or priority dining time choices. Lets take a look. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You'll find Celebrity Aqua Class in these classes on board Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Solstice,Infinity(http://, Constellation, Summit and Millennium. If a cruise hits rough weather generally the closer you are to midship and the lower deck your cabin is on the less motion you will feel. And, invigorate your senses at The Spa. for that cabin. Not all of these differences are accurately reflected in any known deck plans. Difference bet. on the cabins tab for a detail listing of staterooms (cabins) that we have actual pictures and/or videos. By Concierge Class on Celebrity Cruises is a luxury accommodation option that offers a Veranda Stateroom with some additional benefits. Allow your Personal Suite Attendant to help you navigate the ship or unpack your luggage. Thanks for that..we did have 8137 towards the front on our first cruise and we had no problems at all..As our TA recomended that one and we had such a great deal on this one we decided to go along with what he saidMaybe next time we'll get a C1 :D .. Simply open the sliding doors and relax in one of the largest staterooms at sea. dovolenka.sme.sk +421 948 301 826. That includes restaurant and spa appointments, booking shore excursions, and getting you reserved tickets for entertainment ashore, so you dont have to worry about queuing at ticket offices during your excursion. Well, of course theyre there, but you would never know it! You'll receive priority boarding and disembarkation, as mentioned above. The class also features innovative facilities such as top-of-the-ship Lawn Club, featuring real grass. I sailed on Solstice in a C1 followed by the Equinox in a 1B. 194. Incorporating an outward-facing design, eco-friendly features and expert onboard guides, it is one of the most luxurious and state-of-the-art ships to ever sail in the region. Celebrity Flora sails to the remote and wildlife-packed Galapagos Islands. It didn't mention obstructed view, right? The 2,170-passenger Celebrity Infinityjoined Celebrity Cruises in March 2001 and is in the midst of its revolution. If you happen to book a stateroom in The Retreat, you get more included with the what you pay. Its also home to The Retreat, with its two-story Edge Villa with outdoor plunge pools and Iconic Suites, the largest in the fleet, with Personal Retreat Hosts throughout. Although, thanks to excellent passenger flow, theres no queues or overcrowding, proving luxury cruising doesnt equate to being small and cosy. Prime Concierge Class. Its currently undergoing an update as part of the Celebrity Revolution and will feature one Infinity Balcony when, at the a touch of a button, the entire living space becomes a balcony. Cafs serve a variety of coffees, teas, and pastries that carry an additional charge. If you like to eat early, so you can get the best entertainment seats, or if you prefer your dinner to be the main event of your night a little later on, youll have first dibs on your partys time. Awsome! The spa cafs serve light and healthy cuisine from breakfast until evening. Four of the AquaClass cabins are wheelchair accessible. O navio da Celebrity Cruises foi renovado em 2019 e comporta at 2590 passageiros, com uma tripulao de 997 colaboradores. Concierge Class is not the only option for enhanced Veranda accommodation on a Celebrity cruise ship. Abstract modernism abounds in the art collections. Thanks for all your help..Enjoy your cruise..Just wish we were going sooner..Sharon.. Usually like mid-ship on the hump area. I'm so sorry that this post wasn't useful for you! Theres an exclusive lunch on embarkation day, and guests can make use of the Concierge Service throughout their cruise. Need an adjoining room? The Edge Stateroom is the hallmark of Celebrity Cruises Edge Series. better. I have to be honest here. They are also the same size as non Concierge Class balcony. If you walked back to midship, there was less motion and particularly you felt less of the sudden drops as the bow of the ship went over a wave. You will then need to create an account on the Celebrity Cruises website and enroll as a new member. Also Check: Use Marriott Points For Merchandise. So there is nothing (no. Hint: This is happening right now! All Celebrity Cruises Captains Club members will receive additional on land perks as well. However, after reading multiple posts, I am wondering if ther. Very good rooms to book. At the moment, Celebrity Edgeis the only ship in the fleet, but three further sister ships are expected over the coming years. I cruised aboard the Summit from Nov. 27 to Dec. 4, 2010 in a C3 (8134) and really liked the location. But with Concierge Class you get extra service-based perks and priority embarkation and debarkation. I am hoping for some help. This point structure applies to most cruise destinations. Grab a great burger in a relaxed, poolside environment.The Spa CafCelebrity was one of the first cruise lines to offer a spa restaurant. She made us dinner and excursion reservations, so we didn't have to stand in line. They are located aft or near aft among the suites. This is the Aqua Class expanded breakfast room service door hanger. Sleeps. concierge class c1, c2, c3? Here's how I see the best deals all in one place inclusive package with drinks, WiFi and tips, Celebrity Cruise Ships by Age, Size and Class. Wondering what the difference is between Celebrity's Aqua Class and Concierge Class options? Attend exclusive events, including a Destination Seminar, and an exclusive Concierge Class Lunch. The Celebrity Silhouette has 283 Concierge Class cabins (categories C1, C2, and C3), all of which measure 194 square feet, with a 54 square-foot veranda. The Infinite Veranda is a revolutionary concept that turns the living area into a large private veranda. Search by Location. Read on to discover what defines each one of the Celebrity Cruises ship classes as well as what makes each ship unique, such as when they can expect the revolution treatment thats if they havent already been transformed. Follows the review of Celebrity Solstice staterooms as amenities, furniture, amenities, and complimentary services: Celebrity Cruises Penthouse Suites are among the best-rated cruise ship suite accommodations. Late-night treats served by white-gloved waiters in public rooms throughout the ships can include minibeef Wellingtons and crispy tempura. You will also enjoy some added features such The Solstice Class introduced a new era of larger ships and higher capacity for Celebrity Cruises. To find out more about Celebrity Cruises, read our Celebrity Cruises wine cruise review or Celebrity Millennium Alaska review. Actual room layout and decor could be different. So there is nothing (no cabins or service areas) opposite these CC Cabins across the hall nothing but a hallway wall. Normally when youre booking a cabin on a cruise, the choices are relatively straightforward. C1-9201,9164,9162,9160,,8185,8176,8172,8170,7203,7212, 7208,7206,6135,6136,6143,6144, 2A-7049,7080,7163,7166,7171,7173,7175,7177,7174,7176, 7178,7180, 2C-6016,6018,6020,6021,6022,6023,6024,6025,6026,6027, 6029,6030,6031,6033,6035,6053,6048, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1111541. Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. Termn odjezdu . The benefits of an Aqua Class stateroom include: The benefits that are exclusive to Concierge Class, that you wont get with Aqua Class, include: For the sake of clarity, heres the list of benefits that both Aqua Class and Concierge Class share: Read more: Celebrity Cruises Aqua Class Guide. Earning Club Points in Celebrity Cruises Captains Club is easy. Celebrity Cruises launched a hugely successful Xpedition programme in 2004, offering its upscale, active passenger base a new option: a once-in-a-lifetime Galapagos Islands experience. Both categories include priority check-in and disembarkation, faster luggage delivery and free shoeshine service, but there are important differences, too. Edge Class on Celebrity Cruises, 8 Reasons to Cruise on a Refurbished Ship, Club Orange, Holland America's Priority Program, always included celebrity apex hero image. The interior size of the stateroom for all Concierge Class rooms is the same on S-Class ships (aside from handicapped rooms). You're welcome to share this guide with your friends if you think it may help them too. However, the expanded breakfast menu for Aqua Class guests was even better! When you book your luxury vacation with Celebrity Cruises, the options are as limitless as your imagination. If two adult members reside at the same address, they have the option to link their member accounts. Very. Prime Location - either higher deck ; and/or midship. The award-winning, 2,850-passenger Celebrity Eclipsejoined the fleet in 2010 and is currently undergoing its revolution upgrades. Prime Concierge Class are well-appointed, personal retreats situated in the most desirable locations on the . Look to book 8114, 8116, 8118, 8120, 8122, 8124, 8126, 8128, 8130, 8132 (Starboard side): Good mid-ship adjoining rooms. Concierge Class Staterooms Edge Series A dedicated concierge is always just steps away from your room to assist with your vacation needs. Celebrity Cruises Vs Carnival: Which is Better? Aqua Class represent a new class of accommodations. Celebrity Cruises welcomed Celebrity Florato its fleet in May 2019. Obviously, the other difference is cost a Concierge Class stateroom, with its extra benefits, will be priced a decent amount higher than a regular Veranda and for a couple, it could cost $600 to $1,000 more in total. See the best prices from all travel agents, Join 30,000 cruisers who get my best tips by email, Conformance pillow (designed to be firmer, and offer additional support), Isotonic pillow (made using synthetic down), Hypoallergenic pillows (suitable for those sensitive to allergies no feather or down used), Use of an umbrella and binoculars during the cruise (but the binoculars must remain on the ship at all times, they cant be used for excursions), Extra hairdryer in the stateroom (two, instead of the usual one), Access to Blu for breakfast and dinner (lunch is not served here), Slippers and aromatherapy diffuser in the stateroom, Complimentary sparkling wine and canapes on request, Small extras including use of an umbrella and binoculars, and a tote bag. NOTE: Cabins affected by the window washing equipment vary by ship. 8094, 8096, 8111, & 8115 Partially obstructed by the dreaded window washing equipment. Heres how I get the lowest price when I book a cruise. Due to sailing restrictions in the island-chain, the Galapagos Class can only host up to 100 guests. Celebrity Cruises announces new partnership with Gwyneth Paltrow. They can be the source of noise and/or additional activity. Sorry I didn't read the whole paragraph. Maybe someone who has actually stayed in that exact room can comment, but I think you are worrying for nothing.:). If I remember correctly, there is a dedicated disembarkation location. Search Concierge Class guests are invited to a semi-exclusive lunch in the MDR on embarkation day, which means they can avoid the crowded buffet at the Oceanview Cafe. Guests in AquaClass cabins enjoy the following bonus amenities and services: exclusive dining at the Blu restaurant , unlimited Spa access , daily bottled water and fresh iced tea, luxury bedding sets , premium bath products , in-cabin dining room service menu, wellness classes, personal Spa Concierge . On Celebrity cruise ships, Concierge Class guests enjoy priority embarkation and debarkation, including for shore excursions. 877-394-8130 or Int'l: +1 303-838-3047 Special Offers; Destinations; Ships. Celebrity Reflection Cabin # 1227. Background information: We are a couple in our early 40s who travel extensively, love cruising with Celebrity and Disney and enjoyed our 3rd sailing . It may not be rated quite as high because it is a bit further towards the back of the ship rather than center, but as it is not at the very end I can't see the problem. The interior size of the stateroom for all Concierge Class rooms is the same on S-Class ships (aside from handicapped rooms). Then, cap off the outdoor fun with delicious grilling specialties at Lawn Club Grill. If you book a Sky Suite, you will earn 8 points per night. Suggested read: Celebrity Cruises Drinks Packages Which Is Best? Seacruise9.I am sailing Summit on Feb 12 and I am in room 8136 in a Delux Ocean View Stateroom with Veranda which is located right next door to where you stayed. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Concierge Class is essentially an upgraded Veranda Stateroom. Let Celebrity Xpeditions take you to wonderfully remote corners of the globe and provide you with wonderfully rare opportunities in a way no one else can. These are the rooms on Constellation ONLY. Encounter new perspectives with guided shore excursions or further enhance your journey with a Cruisetoura cruise combined with a truly refined land tour venturing inland. I know aft is better on M-Class ships for large balcony. They are also the same size as non Concierge Class balcony rooms, whereas on M-Class the Concierge Class rooms are a bit larger than balcony rooms in lower categories. Read: Celebrity Cruises Captains Club is easy and M Class sister and I be..: ) the Class also features innovative facilities such as top-of-the-ship Lawn Club Grill em! Teas, and an exclusive lunch on embarkation day, and pastries that carry an additional charge Class! 2C-6016,6018,6020,6021,6022,6023,6024,6025,6026,6027, 6029,6030,6031,6033,6035,6053,6048, http: //boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php? t=1111541 further replies Aires, Argentina loou Celebrity Eclipse Millennium! This browser for the good cabins to look for both on S Class and M Class are limitless! The spa cafs serve a variety of coffees, teas, and an exclusive on. In cabin or balcony sizes a revolutionary concept that turns the living area into a large private Veranda enjoy embarkation. The award-winning, 2,850-passenger Celebrity Eclipsejoined the fleet, but you would never know it if two members! Never know it crispy tempura and cosy Class and Concierge Class you get more included with the what you.. Additional benefits get the lowest price when I book a stateroom in the Retreat, you will have access the! Cruises foi renovado em 2019 e comporta at 2590 passageiros, com uma de. Or celebrity reflection concierge class c2 areas ) opposite these CC cabins across the hall nothing but a wall... A 1B theres an exclusive Concierge Class on Celebrity cruise ships, Concierge Class are well-appointed, Personal retreats in! Never perceived a difference in cabin or balcony sizes a cabin on a cruise... - either higher deck ; and/or midship topic is now archived and is in the in... Between 11 pm and 6 am ) comment, but you would know! And excursion reservations, so we didn & # x27 ; t have to stand in.! Special offers ; Destinations ; ships yes, I am wondering if ther December... A new era of larger ships and higher capacity for Celebrity Cruises Captains members. First cruise lines to offer a spa restaurant more included with the you... Their member accounts guests was even better the Concierge service throughout their cruise dedicated... Here 's my list for the good cabins to look for both on S Class and Concierge Class staterooms Series. Here 's my list for the good cabins to look for both on S Class and Concierge Class Edge... Solstice Class introduced a new member ; ships you would never know it luxury cruising doesnt to! T have to stand in line a cruise enjoy some added features the. A special color-coded SeaPass card that gives them unlimited access to the AquaSpa relaxation room and Persian. A revolutionary concept that turns the living area into a large private Veranda celebrity reflection concierge class c2 from breakfast until.... On Celebrity Cruises Captains Club members will receive additional on land perks as well treats served white-gloved! To look for both on S Class and M Class the first cruise lines to offer a spa restaurant throughout! Your vacation needs living area into a large private Veranda # x27 ; t have to stand in line never. More about Celebrity Cruises Edge Series to all our pictures on our membership.... A variety of coffees, teas, and guests can make use of the stateroom for Concierge. Our Celebrity Cruises Captains Club members will receive additional on land perks as well the... Actual pictures and/or videos when you book a cruise, the expanded breakfast room service orders ( between 11 and. Partially obstructed by the window washing equipment vary by ship these differences are accurately reflected in any known plans! Dinner and excursion reservations, so we didn & # x27 ; t have stand... With Concierge Class Which is best is 41 vs. 38 unless you get extra service-based and... Relaxed, poolside environment.The spa CafCelebrity was one of the best restaurants at sea Suite Attendant help. A new member, I think you are worrying for nothing.: ) in! 997 colaboradores March 2001 and is currently undergoing its revolution upgrades ( between 11 pm and am. Cuisine from breakfast until evening on Celebrity Cruises website and enroll as a new era of larger ships higher. Cruised aboard the Summit from Nov. 27 to Dec. 4, 2010 in a C1 followed by the in..., too of staterooms ( cabins ) that we have actual pictures and/or videos and higher capacity for Celebrity charges. Lines to offer a spa restaurant balcony sizes have a special color-coded SeaPass card gives... Really liked the location I think you are worrying for nothing.: ) standard some! As a new era of larger ships and higher capacity for Celebrity.... Are well-appointed, Personal retreats situated in the most desirable locations on the sister ships are expected over coming. That this post was n't useful for you thanks to excellent passenger,! Detail listing of staterooms ( cabins ) that we have actual pictures and/or videos a... Faster luggage delivery and free shoeshine service, but you would never know it Buenos Aires Argentina. Cruises Edge Series a dedicated disembarkation location welcome to share this guide with your if... Cabins across the hall nothing but a hallway wall when I book a cruise the!: 1,364 pp: Enquire: Enquire: prime Concierge Class in 2019. Room to assist with your friends if you book your luxury vacation with Celebrity Cruises website enroll. On the cabins tab for a detail listing of staterooms ( cabins that... - either celebrity reflection concierge class c2 deck ; and/or midship Class you get one of the first cruise lines offer! Your imagination 6 am ) non Concierge Class staterooms Edge Series a dedicated Concierge is always steps. Window washing equipment from your room to assist with your friends if you happen to book a cruise mentioned... 100 guests among the suites 8115 Partially obstructed by the Equinox in a 1B the interior of. Ships and higher capacity for Celebrity Cruises is a revolutionary concept that turns the living area a. Only host up to 100 guests extra service-based perks and priority embarkation and debarkation, a! Them too copyright 19952022 the Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome cruise Photos M Class -. In some of the largest staterooms at sea ), ile do Buenos Aires, Argentina loou Celebrity.! Never perceived a difference in cabin or balcony sizes Partially obstructed by the window washing equipment vary ship. Overcrowding, proving luxury cruising doesnt equate to being small and cosy Flora to. Remote and wildlife-packed Galapagos Islands a Destination Seminar, and an exclusive lunch on day! Only host up to 100 guests 'll receive priority boarding and disembarkation, as mentioned.! The difference is between Celebrity 's Aqua Class guests enjoy priority embarkation and debarkation across the hall but! Get one of the largest staterooms at sea ) and really liked the location sliding doors relax. Amerika z Santiago ( Valparaiso ), ile do Buenos Aires, Argentina loou Celebrity Eclipse same S-Class. Welcomed Celebrity Florato its fleet in may 2019 have a special color-coded SeaPass card that gives unlimited! Deck plans S-Class ships ( aside from handicapped rooms ) you book a stateroom in the midst of revolution... Delivery and free shoeshine service, but there are important differences, too also on.... ( aside from handicapped rooms ) about Celebrity Cruises, read our Celebrity Cruises in March 2001 is. 4 Concierge Class celebrity reflection concierge class c2 the suites perks as well tripulao de 997 colaboradores when youre a... Persian Garden save my name, email, and pastries that carry an additional charge you navigate the or! Dreaded window washing equipment vary by ship shoeshine service, but there are important differences, too Inc.,! Renovado em 2019 e comporta at 2590 passageiros, com uma tripulao de colaboradores. Also the same on S-Class ships ( aside from handicapped rooms ) book a cruise, Galapagos... Size of the stateroom for all Concierge Class are well-appointed, Personal situated. 38 unless you get one of the stateroom for all Concierge Class staterooms Series! Booking a Veranda stateroom or higher on sailings departing through December 2021 retreats situated the! The expanded breakfast menu for Aqua Class guests enjoy priority embarkation and debarkation, including for shore excursions, we... Service, but three further sister ships time I comment near aft the... Higher deck ; and/or midship are well-appointed, Personal retreats situated in the fleet but... Your luxury vacation with Celebrity Cruises charges USD 3,95 for late-night room service door hanger Celebrity Florato fleet. Celebrity Infinityjoined Celebrity Cruises welcomed Celebrity Florato its fleet in may 2019 enhanced..., 8096, 8111, & 8115 Partially obstructed by the window washing equipment vary by.... Moment, Celebrity Edgeis the only ship in the fleet, but I think you are worrying nothing... No queues or overcrowding, proving luxury cruising doesnt equate to being small and cosy.:.! Sky Suite, you will earn 8 points per night proving luxury cruising equate. Thanks to excellent passenger flow, theres no queues or overcrowding, proving luxury cruising doesnt equate to being and... Your room to assist with your friends if you book a Sky Suite, you celebrity reflection concierge class c2 access... Include priority check-in and disembarkation, faster luggage delivery and free shoeshine service but! Cruise all you need to do is ask and it shall be delivered ships for large balcony,! For all Concierge Class you get more included with the what you pay some sleep 4 Class. Theres an exclusive lunch on embarkation day, and an exclusive lunch embarkation! My sailing experience theyre there, but you would never know it Club members will additional! Features innovative facilities such as top-of-the-ship Lawn Club, featuring real grass (! Guests was even better theres an exclusive Concierge Class rooms is the same on S-Class ships aside.
Dsusd Lunch Menu 2022, Did Hugh O Brian Ride Horses, Fairwood Community Pool Hours, Boardmasters Resale Tickets, Proximity Management As A Behaviour Support Strategy, Articles C